Wo3dy

Community Banlist

On the ban list for one account but I haven't used any hacks or anything of the sort?

Can I see the proof for whatever reason that added 785 to the list? This seems like a pretty flawed system. Thanks.

http://code.google.c...0&ts=1346349484

Anyone from this awesome list can show me this proof for every ban added?

@LiveBUNKERKING

its barely been a day since u put up the issue. have some patience, sure someone will prob look at it over the weekend for u.

On the ban list for one account but I haven't used any hacks or anything of the sort?

As already stated in my reply: your CD key has likely been stolen as the IP associated with detections of your GUID originate from the Ukraine whereas you are in Canada. I can only suggest running a current anti virus program on your system and notifying Steam/Bohemia Interactive and see if they can help.

Sorry just frustrated with this man.

We're looking into it, I've flagged it for review by the person who added the ban; the same is true for the other ban appeals as far as I've spotted them. One ban was removed even though our confidence is relatively high because there is the slightest of chances that it was caused by a cheater bypassing remoteexecute.

As previously stated, we *will* remove bans if appealed and there is even the slightest room for doubt (and usually, not even add them) -- but for the vast majority of the bans on this list, this simply does not hold true.

It is regretable that some people have their CD Keys stolen (terrex isn't the first by a l~~~~~ong way, many CD Keys used by cheaters have been stolen from what we have been told by reliable sources), but we really cannot help with that other than pointing this out if it seems likely. In the case of terrex, we have several detections on various servers that clearly show that his GUID was hacking, but with an IP from the Ukraine. :/

Edited by jwiechers

Really appreciate the reply and help. Have put in a steam ticket so hopefully they can help me out or let me know what to do. :)

aca3ff80a4bf27b69cf352ec01e2bd43 -1 W 4d9b2182 0x0f44d938 I would please have some damn evidence, I spent around 8 hours, finding stuff back and forth to repair the heli, I played on NL50 as well, once I got the heli done I flew away abit because I had to refuel it abit, then two people, I guess admins, teleported right at me, killed me and took the helin, the day after I got banned...

Edited by Blindguard

aca3ff80a4bf27b69cf352ec01e2bd43 -1 W 4d9b2182 0x0f44d938 I would please have some damn evidence, I spent around 8 hours, finding stuff back and forth to repair the heli, I played on NL50 as well, once I got the heli done I flew away abit because I had to refuel it abit, then two people, I guess admins, teleported right at me, killed me and took the helin, the day after I got banned...

You were banned for cheating a loooooooonnnng time ago, try to think back.

Edited by Chernarus

Small question, due to rise of private servers...

Will DayZ CBL be taking in bans / log extracts from private servers i.e lingor

Or is it just gonna be offical dayz servers

Thx

*REMOVED*

Dear people of the community banlist. It began a 11/2.2 weeks ago, with suddenly random bans on servers i have never been on.

I started to get a suspicion, but it was finally clear when i got the message: banned by community banlist.

I would want to request a who,why and when for this ban, and also a appeal against the placement of this guid on this list.

I have never hacked and would certainly be in way bigger problems if i had,as cqf still would have my head.

​Thanks in advance for looking into my case, and i hope to be able to play on a bit more servers then i can now.

(CQF) PFC maffo

Edited by ImaffoI

Somehow I managed to get on this banlist. I have not hacked or anything. I have tried your website, I have tried emailing you, and I am trying here.

Please remove my guid from the banlist.

Issue #399 (from Aug26th by the way. -.-)

Is there any way you can force an update? it's been about two weeks and 3/4s of servers still have me banned. Including new servers that are just importing list from older servers.

Nobody can force Admins to update their lsits as you can't force them to get access. It's an admins responsibility to update his banlist regularly, not only every 4 weeks.

So If ear you'll have to either wait a bit, or to try contacting those admins yourself and inform them about the newer banlist.

It's rather tough contacting ones that dont have contact information and when you talking about 40-50 servers that i have to go through to find one that lets me play.

I agree with darklight, I wonder whether a voluntary practice of adding "CBL" to your server name would be a good idea?

All right I would like to appeal the ban #1244 fd47ea709a3949c3e3277613d4e6305a

I have been ban for no reason by a retarded admin that didnt like to get kill.

Edit: I want the proof that I cheated!

Edited by axioqt

You were banned a long time ago for cheating, a long fucking time ago. Jumping to conclusions only makes you look like a retard yourself.

Please post your proof that this admin is retarded.

• Like 3

Please post your proof that this admin is retarded.

I would much rather see he's proof that I hacked so then since he wont have any you'll see he is.

• Like 1