Wo3dy

Community Banlist

My GUID is 390b77721d4929ac6b28b49382bf6f41

That same GUID was being referenced a year ago and I'm seeing a lot of different people referencing it with a quick search on google.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14898-guid-check/

I'd be contacting GamersGate if I was you and asking why they have sold you and many other people (by the looks of it) the same key.

Edited by SmashT
  • Like 2

Sent them a ticket + a support email, I suppose I'll have to wait out and see what they have to say.

Cheers for the reply mate.

I went and rented a DayZ server just to realize that I couldn't join my own server because it came pre-installed with a banlist which has my guid on it! The next thing I find this thread saying that the list is no longer maintained, but is currently in use by basically every server there is.

You can imagine my frustration.

I checked the issues list on the google code site - no record of my guid ever being added.

Yet it is on the list at #433

To think that a single person has a say over who can and cannot play this game and is letting people on to the list with no verifiable proof is scary to say the least.

What's to stop an angry admin from writing some fake long entries and submitting them? It would probably be much easier than getting *off* the list after the fact and a DayZ server isn't expensive to rent.

Anyways, I work for Xfire.com and we will soon be running multiple servers with a centralized anti-cheat system, and no CBL since we cannot trust the sources who submit the entries. In the meantime I've submitted my appeal request to the google group we are hoping it will be quick.

The admin who submitted your ban is irrelevant, you need to appeal to every server you want to play on who is using the list.

and thats the problem because the CBL is garbage now

Yes, well if admins choose to continue using an outdated banlist that hasn't been updated in close to a year and nobody maintains that is your only recourse.

Edited by SmashT

That picture

it disturbs me

-Sex Offenders-

Hello!

I had a very strange problem - I was banned because of the "Use FunctionManager)" (Word for word).

Prior to that, he played normally, without the use of cheat programs and other gimmicks. And then took a break. And so, today, after a month break, I go to the server RU 81 and takes me a message "Admin ban (Use FunctionManager))".

I broke? For what was banned? And how can I fix this mistake?

Edited by Kirito-kun

This list is kind of odd, I just posted a ban appeal because for some reason after purchasing all arma software from steam like 15 hours ago. I have been placed on the community ban list while not ever having played this game. You can check my steam profile for the purchases.

biohazard_nvts_

I only installed DayZ like 40 minutes ago and am banned everywhere?

guid = bc8829c7d71e01918ead7d6b8262cf00

i have been banned and it says Global Ban #f15886 but i haven't use hack or even think about cheating and this is my second fucking time beeing banned with this code what the hell is this ! pls reply

they should throw this shit out the door. It's been over a year since I was banned for "cheating". I didn't do anything wrong!!! 

worst implementation of anti-cheating ever. To all the people that have been wrongly banned like me, I know how you feel!

the guy who came up with this crap should be ashamed.