Professional N00b

Zombies should be removed from DayZ

DayZ without Zombies. Dumbest idea ever.

What do you call it then. Day H? Day? DayLess? I prefer Day Zed (as it should be pronounced, not the silly american and incorrect pronounciation "DAISY" ).

True. But even though we pronounce Z as Zed, Rocket himself has said the game is called Day "Zee"

Remove trees. They're too green.

D: but we come bearing friendship and love :(

ALL the ponies.

Yeah wow awesome idea.. its as awesome as my idea of taking out all the trees and buildings aswell cause ya know they get in the way of my FEILD OF VIEW to see bandits...

Please tell me this is a troll, cause if it's not, you're a fucking idiot.

DayZ without Zombies. Dumbest idea ever.

What do you call it then. Day H? Day? DayLess? I prefer Day Zed (as it should be pronounced, not the silly american and incorrect pronounciation "DAISY" ).

Obviously, without the pointless Zeds it would need a different name. I'm not sure about your suggestions though. What about "SurviVille!" or "Go Prone or Go Home!".

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

True. But even though we pronounce Z as Zed, Rocket himself has said the game is called Day "Zee"

Errrr nope he always pronounces it Day Zed since he's a kiwi and that's how its pronounced in this part of the world. Ive never heard him say Daisy once. But unless Im sorely mistaken and he has somehow been converted to this americanisation of the word, he will continue to call it DayZ since that's just the natural way to pronounce it here in Australasia, but please give me a link to a video where youve heard him say Daisy, lol, but Im going to be very surprised if you can back that claim up with solid proof. Anyways, wrong is wrong is wrong :) Daisy sounds like a game for kids (dont get me wrong I love kids games too as I have a little one myself) involving daisy the cow or something lol

I think the joke is that DayZ has nothing to do with zombies expact that they can annoy you. The real threat are other players or Day Deathmatch.

i laughed so hard when i realised people dont see most obv trolling ever :D

The OP is right, we should remove zombies. And guns, and murdering, and death.

It's all about peace, man!

I THINK THIS IS GR8 IDEA CUZ YESTERDAY I GET KILL BY NOOB SNIPER WHILE RUNNING IN FILD AND THEN WHEN I GO TO CHERNO TO GET THING I GET EAT BY ZOMBY THEY OP AND REMOVE THEM K

I think that we should remove ammo from the game and replace all the guns with Airsoft riffles. that way i can just shoot a mag of 300 BB pellets into someone untill they collapse to the gound in pain so i can loot them of their pellets. BB guns should only be lethal if you shoot them in the eye, and then the player runs around screaming and pulling zombies untill they die.

Side note- i think zombies should also be allergic to Sunlight and burn up when they arent in the shade. at night they should have bright glowing eyes and occasionally confuse you for some guy named dave.

Edited by GexAlmighty
  • Like 1

dIDN'T ROCKET say that at first it was pure survival and then he added in the infected to spice it.Also,in all videos he clearly says Day-Z

I think we can do more than just removing the zombies. I might still get killed by players, barn doors, falling from heights greater than one metre, or laying down on rocks. And then I have to either run aaaaalllll the way back to my body, or start over. And that sucks.

nerf barn doors and pointy rocks plz

also gravity

(Disclaimer: Only respond if your opinion is exactly the same as mine because I don't want to hear other people's views.)

You. Are. Stupid.

"HEY GUYZ! I DONT LIKE TEH ZAMBIES IN TEH ZAMBIE GAMEH! TEH BE HARD AND GLITCHEH IN DEH "APHLA" *Aphla means premium access right?* AND THEY SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM TEH ZAMBIE GAME! ALSO I KNOW DIS IS SUGGESTIONS AND PEOPLES OPINIONS ARE ABOUND BUT DONT TELLZ ME YOURS CUZ I WANTS PEOPLE TO ARGREE WITH ME ONLY! NOW ARGEE WITH MEH AND GIVE TEH BEANS!"

So basically you want to turn the zombie game into a "what would happen if 90% of the human population dropped dead" game.