Professional N00b

Zombies should be removed from DayZ

I love how this thread actually got moved to the "suggestions" forum.

Much love to the mods. Just need someone to throw beans at.

Edited by Myth`~

. Guns don't kill people. People kill people

I wholeheartedly agree. And that's exactly why I want all other players removed from the game. How am I supposed to rebuild this post-appocolyptic world when I keep being shot? How am I supposed to enjoy my beans when the very noise of eating them could attract the attention of another COD kiddie playing DayZ in completely the wrong way. I can't.

And I agree with the OP. Not only are the Zombies unrealistic, they make the game too hard.

Edited by Fraggle

So technically what you're saying is you them to remove Zombies from a Zombie Survival Game. - All of my what.

They call it Day-Z because it's the final day for Humankind and the "Day" for zombies to begin. Also, Master Brain's correct. This is a forum, you can post where ever you want if the Admin's don't restrict. I don't disagree nor agree with what you said, I'd just have this to say. If you don't want to play with zombies, then go back to normal ArmA 2.

I tried Arma 2. It was ok but if anything the gun's in that were even more dangerous than the ones in DayZ. What's the world coming to?

(Disclaimer: Only respond if your opinion is exactly the same as mine because I don't want to hear other people's views.)

My favorite part of your post made me laugh pretty hard ha

^ Yes, I like this, then we get to shoot ALL the ponies.

Wait a sec...sometimes I wonder if zombies do ruin this game.I mean its like the mind says we must survive against the infected but the game is all player vs player.Makes me wonder if this survival aspect placed into a world like the road would be better for immersion.Think of a different story.

After the nuclear war the world is no longer a sunny place but now is forever clouded over by the dust cloud covering the upper atmosphere.Canned food is so scarce that your daily goal is to constantly move from town to town in depressing and desperate race against time.And if your extremely lucky to see an animal its like god has come back to save you.Radiation looms everywhere with certain areas so high you need a suit just to enter.You now spend alot of your time searching for ways to counter this deadly part of a post apocalyptic world.To make matters worse,while hunting animals can sustain you if your persistent enough,people have resorted to cannibalism as an easy way out.Not only that but every person that they kill increases their chances of survival as the smaller and smaller population gets the better off the living become....survival of the fittest. :rolleyes:

There are Zombies in this game??

I thought this was the Kenyan Long Distance Running Simulator.

lol i in my thread i said zombies are to easy?? why is it that threads like this with no real constructive criticism towards the game get more views than ones that provide insight and possible ways to fix the problems the game is facing, and if you had common sense you would not of posted this my god the game is called dayz lol!!! just ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I enjoy your satire/trolling. But I read an article today that said that that is exactly how Rocket started DayZ. As a survival game w/o the zombies. Personally, I would love to see that happen too. But also have DayZ.

I would like there to be a version w/o zombies, but [with the freed up resources of not having NPC's] allow more real players. Just a plain old post-collapse survival game for people who want pure PvP/Survival. One thing that the zombies currently break with PvP is that they give away your position because they don't spawn unless there's a player there. So I can sit at the far end of the NWAF, or 1000m from Stary tents, etc. with a sniper rifle and dick around until I see zombies. Then I know there's a player there and it's time to make a kill. I hope this is fixed in the standalone version, but I'd still like to see a version with no NPC's too.

Well, zombies aren't a real thing, this is all Science Fiction... Go QQ it's an Alpha!

G.D.M.F.R. 's

you'r just lost ,come cloooser .. i want to help you .... not waist space

Feeding .....

While we're on the topic of removing the unnecessary obstacles, I have arrived with my 2 cents: Cherno needs to go. That and trees, I'm really tired of having them in my way as I try to fire back at snipers

D: but we come bearing friendship and love :(

Hey, when you post it's like someone painted your post with a children's ice cream flavour. Stop it.

DayZ without Zombies. Dumbest idea ever.

What do you call it then. Day H? Day? DayLess? I prefer Day Zed (as it should be pronounced, not the silly american and incorrect pronounciation "DAISY" ).

A lot of folks in this thread should hit the supermarket in Cherno... I hear there's a sarcasm meter that spawns there sometimes

• Like 2