In game Brony Meetup! 2.0

As stated in the last thread, I'm still interested. -> klick me baby

Two questions:

''1. Would bandits be allowed if they promised to behave themselves?'' Good question idk, im a bandit myself.. lol

''2. Do we have to use the TRADITIONAL ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE in Teamspeak?'' no all commoners can speak in normal speak, all royalty must speak in royal canterlot voice (ie LVG cough cough).

If you wish to come just tell me, I will add you to the list.

Edited by Guest

Two questions:

''1. Would bandits be allowed if they promised to behave themselves?'' Good question idk, im a bandit myself.. lol

''2. Do we have to use the TRADITIONAL ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE in Teamspeak?'' no all commoners can speak in normal speak, all royalty must speak in royal canterlot voice (ie LVG cough cough).

If you wish to come just say it, I will add you to the list.

I certainly do wish to come, and if it's just to hear LVG scream at the rest of us for hours. :D

I certainly do wish to come, and if it's just to hear LVG scream at the rest of us for hours. :D

lmao :P added

I'm not a pony fan but I hope this meeting works out. It would be pretty cool if a group can successfully defend itself from everyone else who is out to get them.

lmao :P added

Thanks, I'm a happy ground pony now.

I'm not a pony fan but I hope this meeting works out. It would be pretty cool if a group can successfully defend itself from everyone else who is out to get them.

Well, we probably won't join a high pop server and meet up directly underneath the Elektro sniper hill. And if all else fails, we deploy R-DASH 5000. ;)

Grown men who share a love for a children's cartoon who want to have a super secret meeting...

Oh, NAMBLA, you can't hide from us.

Edited by lun4tic

And if all else fails, we deploy R-DASH 5000. ;)

THIS

Edited by Guest

It's not the raiders and bandits I worry about. No sniper is going to do that much. It's the hackers. On my server, in the past 3 days, I've encountered 4-5 direct, intrusive instances of hacking. And that's just random hackers, not even targeted raiding hacking like I might expect from a group of maligned haters.

If anyone crashes this party and does substantial damage, I demand video of the event. I wish only to laugh at the multifaceted irony that is a brony meeting in DayZ.

I got an idea, lets have the meetup on a sanctuary?, I know a very good private server.. the amount of hackers are SO LOW, so far I havent encountered any hackers on this server..

It also means that you will risk losing your gear on the public hives and best of all, we will all spawn on the coast and we can all meetup around cherno/electro :P

Edited by Guest

I'd like to attend this meetup please, haven't seen many fellow brownies in the game yet!

My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie!

I thought I wanted to be a part of this, but then I remembered that I'm not a 6 year old girl. I hope you all get slaughtered.

I'd like to attend this meetup please, haven't seen many fellow brownies in the game yet!

My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie!

Please provide some kind of evidence of you being a brony.. you never know when there are ninjas around.

I thought I wanted to be a part of this, but then I remembered that I'm not a 6 year old girl. I hope you all get slaughtered.

Alright.. yeah, because 6 year olds play a mod to a military simulation where you live in a zombie apocalypse and where you are most likely going to die a very slow and painful death.

You have my hoof

hmm? does this mean you are coming or what? :o I would really love to have rainbow dash herself join us.

snip

WRONG THREAD. Is it so difficult to comprehend?

Edited by Guest

ok i have a problem with the way mod's and people are acting... the last church of cherno had a post for a meeting and in forum had alot of both banits declaring they would attack the places as well as others declaring they would defend... but if you like ponies we cant do that? i find that ridiculous. This is a public forum if we want to talk about how we are going to attack a PLAYER EVENT in a game why are we getting "reported". This is meta gaming.

Will be adding you non the less so that you end up getting the invite next sunday.

So you wish to join our little parteh? Alright, just say so..

heres a little question:

These two ponies have both gone solid snake style.. which ponies?

Sorry for the late-ness, I forgot about this for a while!

Anyway, Twilight and Pinkie Pie. (Extra credit: Spike was also with them, eating ice cream. They went to the Canterlot Archives, to learn the time spells. The episode was named It's About Time.)

Edited by fvdf

Holy shit, you actually deleted my post disagreeing with this garbage? That's a little... fucked.

Hi Korax, I am going to reply to your post by quoting my own, which was on the original post.

With that said NO hate towards the show will be tolerated in this thread, if you want to do that please visit the hate-on-MLP thread: http://dayzmod.com/f...880#entry657372 and if you are confused what the show is please visit http://dayzmod.com/f...ld-i-watch-mlp/

and dingus post;

Also, I'll reiterate that this is not the thread to discuss the the philosophy and purpose of "bronies" or MLP, both for or against.
Edited by Guest

No one is being punished for talking about attacking this event.

What is happening is when your post is about the MLP fandom itself, personally attacking those of the fandom, rather than the event, it is removed or punished.

If you want to flame MLP, start an off-topic thread to do it in.

If you wanted to have a meet-up for everyone who loves Avengers, for example, I would be viewing it in the same way.

this sounds like a fun thing to crash (just like last church of cherno) i dont care if you like ponies, or teddy bears, or alligators, or godzilla if i see a group of players together sounds like a target rich environment. so if anyone spia's out thier server please let me know i got a belt full of frags and looking for a good time.

Sorry for the late-ness, I forgot about this for a while!

Anyway, Twilight and Pinkie Pie. (Extra credit: Spike was also with them, eating ice cream. They went to the Canterlot Archives, to learn the time spells. The episode was named It's About Time.)

Response came too late; heres another one: convince the loyal pony they succeeded not, purple mist they went.

hint: bridge

-additional- all bronies should know this.

Edited by Guest