In game Brony Meetup! 2.0

Hey there Hugge, too bad about the delay. Doesn't look like I'll be able to "attend" this event now that its been pushed back as I already have plans for that weekend. :P

P.S. Just noticed you're a S6! guy. Tell Acebane happy birthday!

Edited by denkart
  • Like 1

Hey there Hugge, too bad about the delay. Doesn't look like I'll be able to "attend" this event now that's in been pushed back as I already have plans for that weekend. :P

P.S. Just noticed you're a S6! guy. Tell Acebane happy birthday!

ah, that is unfortunate.. seems like theres plenty of people that want us dead tho lol

PS. Told him happy birthday from denkart.. he said thnx :P

Edited by Guest

ah, that is unfortunate.. seems like theres plenty of people that want us dead tho lol

PS. Told him happy birthday from denkart.. he said thnx :P

Yep, I'm sure you guys will have your hands full even without me there haha. Good luck, have fun.

Google found me this, for the uninformed such as myself:

"A Brony is a person, usually a male, who is gay and likes My Little Ponies, a TV cartoon show. This person watches said TV show while high on weed or shrooms with his male genitalia out, envisioning the cartoon characters as male horses, and proceeding to pleasure himself."

You already have a thread to post what you want in it. But it isn't here.

Question: He comes from a future or past, mysterious.. what pony?

Me. kthxbai.

EDIT: Just so you know, I had to say that. I won't attend due to real life things.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Google found me this, for the uninformed such as myself:

"A Brony is a person, usually a male, who is gay and likes My Little Ponies, a TV cartoon show. This person watches said TV show while high on weed or shrooms with his male genitalia out, envisioning the cartoon characters as male horses, and proceeding to pleasure himself."

Wrong thread buddy.

Current attendants:

S6! HuggeTheDruggie

Inu

KittyWitty

Lennsik

Ponyfeathers

Food

Marformation

Sir Steel Seethe

SovietBrony

RazorsEdge

Piranha Plant

S6! Nightmare

Sinfulsebastian

LVG

Legacy

Stargazer

Atiasrotias

Someeonee

xxKumorinekoxx

ScooterSkittles

xFortune

Pretorian117

MigEater

keep it up guys :)

BUT; from here on out I suggest posting applications on the thread itself and not PMing, as my inbox gets full. Thank you.

Edited by Guest

Just read about the last meetup and came here. I hope he gets settled soon.

I'm not 100% sure if I can make it for next week, got issues with Immigration office at moment.

Haven't even met you, and all the haters in this town are crazy. Here's bowl of gems. Question me may be?

Edited by Atiarotias

I may work on adding a custom face model to my character with a Derpy Cutie Mark on it.

• Like 1

Can I get in on this, I saw the link of off the EQD Nightly Round up from yesterday about this so I was really interested in attending.

Added..

Can I get in on this, I saw the link of off the EQD Nightly Round up from yesterday about this so I was really interested in attending.

Yeah saw that now... wohoo :D

Also; you're added :)

Edited by Guest

DayZ ingame meetup was mentioned in EQD nightly : http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/08/nightly-roundup-404.html

"DayZ Brony Meetup

Copy Paste:

Hello, I am organizing a gaming meetup in the game Arma2 for the mod

DayZ a zombie survival game this Sunday, more then likely this will

become a weekly/nightly thing."

May be it was sent by the Rokor guy?

Cereal Velocity from EqD ( I think it was him ) mentioned in the ScrewAttack vs EqD match that he plays DayZ. With some luck maybe we can get him to attend? lol

If it matters btw, I'm east coast USA living near Washington DC

EDIT: also a heads up, I'm a little new to the mod and still getting used to the mechanics though. I think I'm getting better at dealing with the Zombies at least.

Edited by Stargazer

DayZ ingame meetup was mentioned in EQD nightly : http://www.equestria...oundup-404.html

"DayZ Brony Meetup

Copy Paste:

Hello, I am organizing a gaming meetup in the game Arma2 for the mod

DayZ a zombie survival game this Sunday, more then likely this will

become a weekly/nightly thing."

May be it was sent by the Rokor guy?

Probably, will try to hold to what legacy wanted, but it is very difficult to get so many people on one spot in one time, we will see how many people come for the meetup..

Cereal Velocity from EqD ( I think it was him ) mentioned in the ScrewAttack vs EqD match that he plays DayZ. With some luck maybe we can get him to attend? lol

EDIT: also a heads up, I'm a little new to the mod and still getting used to the mechanics though. I think I'm getting better at dealing with the Zombies at least.

You will get around to it soon enough.. It isnt too difficult of a game (compared to EVE online), its harsh.. but very simple. Living on the east coast? Timing should be pretty good then especially considering it is on a sunday.

if anyone want to send a message to velocity, go right ahead..

as for myself? I will see what I can do.. :P

Edited by Guest

Walk around the fields and towns up north of the map, it's a lot easier to get geared up than getting breadcrumbs down south. (in my opinion anyway)

I'm still 50/50 on this meetup. Unless government kicks me out of country during next week, I'd really really like to come around.

That would be SO SWEET if Cereal could make it on.

You're better than me at the game. I somehow got a ton of crap from a dead body, but then lost my gun. Now I'm weaponless...

Yeah, I'm game for sure. This makes the game so much cooler... you could say... 20% COOLER! B) B)

Edited by fvdf

Walk around the fields and towns up north of the map, it's a lot easier to get geared up than getting breadcrumbs down south. (in my opinion anyway)

I'm still 50/50 on this meetup. Unless government kicks me out of country during next week, I'd really really like to come around.

Will be adding you non the less so that you end up getting the invite next sunday.

Yeah, I'm game for sure. This makes the game so much cooler... you could say... 20% COOLER! B) B)

So you wish to join our little parteh? Alright, just say so..

heres a little question:

These two ponies have both gone solid snake style.. which ponies?

These two ponies have both gone solid snake style.. which ponies?

You mean three ponies?

Also, became a member here just to join up with this meetup. I believe this will serve as proof of my conversion to ponyism:

done entirely in a Google musical doodle that I made nearly 3 months ago. Note the user name: ScooterSkittles; but to prove that's me, I just edited-in a shoutout for this occasion. It's at the top of the video description. I can answer a question too, if you like.

Lastly, FS is BP.