In game Brony Meetup! 2.0

Guys who don't like the thread: Stop visiting it. Just don't. "But Dingus they are so disg-" no, just don't click on it. "but I wan-" NO.

Guys who do like the thread: Keep it directly related to the meetup. No pony fangasms, keep pony content to your OT thread. Get srs.

To reiterate. This.

It'll be important, Private server or not.

I don't mind giving away L85 or/and AS50 if this'll be on normal server. (I'd rather wonder around with LMG, if I can find it, that is)

Possible 30+ players! I'm sure we can find server on spot almost, as long as Teamspeak thing works and everyone stays informed.

Just recently started playing DayZ (so I'm not really that good), but I noticed the meetup on EqD and thought, what better place to learn than surrounded by the most get-a-longiest group of ponies online! :D

Also, playing solo makes Pinkie a sad pony :<

http://fav.me/d4hsona

Ok, nice.

33 people attending

3(red colour) people that I am considering, please pm me if you wonder why this is or if you want another question. If you want to post a pic of your mlp gear as evidence of you being a brony please put somthing there that directly relates to you, ie your name. Links to your profile on deviantart/mlpforums/other can also be accepted, aslong as they are older than this thread, have your name on it and some kind of relation to mlp.

Edited by Guest

This is going to be so awesome! /)^3^(\

I sure hope so :P

Hay, glad to attend the event, hope it goes well :)

Edited by Conaire

woow, almost 40. We need to basically find an empty server. (wouldn't want to hear "couldn't fit it all in" after all the waiting)

ITT: Grown men pretending they're My Little Ponies and organizing an in-game circle jerk. Oh lawd.

Edited by Permaphrost

ITT: Grown men pretending they're My Little Ponies and organizing an in-game circle jerk. Oh lawd.

Yet again,

a song for you. And people like Ice Age and stuff like that, but if it's a TV show for kids instead of a movie for kids you are suddenly Satan.

woow, almost 40. We need to basically find an empty server. (wouldn't want to hear "couldn't fit it all in" after all the waiting)

I will have to figure somthing out.. :| If you have any I would love to hear them though.

You better believe it buddy! :)

So out of curiosity, is there anything specific planned for this meetup? Are we all just gonna mill about and play the game while on teamspeak or is there some event planned? Will we split into teams and compete for some goal?

I ask because I'd like to know if we're supposed to start fresh on the coast or not. I recently stumbled onto an AS50 and I'm loathe to lose it without using it even once =D

Some sort of competetion would be fun, but with this mod, it's hard to keep track of anything but your own skin and gear. We could hoard all the zombies? (could of done some kind of Z-killcount comp, but we end up camping at top of towns)

I am unfortunately not a huge Brony, BUT! I am an advid supporter of Bronies and have defended them here on the forums from the 'internet tough guys', you all seem to talk and behave verly kindly and intelligently. So I would request permission to attend ^.^ please.

So out of curiosity, is there anything specific planned for this meetup? Are we all just gonna mill about and play the game while on teamspeak or is there some event planned? Will we split into teams and compete for some goal?

I ask because I'd like to know if we're supposed to start fresh on the coast or not. I recently stumbled onto an AS50 and I'm loathe to lose it without using it even once =D

If we're not a private hive, which I hope, I won't just kill myself to start fresh. I guess the geared players can help the newspawns first (some of us will ahev died until Sunday anyway). Some kind of goal like "find the Heli crash site" would be cool though.

Seriously, I want to go brony hunting. Where you all meeting up at?

Good luck trying that, with that many bandits on our side you will probably die screaming.

Competition? mmh, we could figure somthing out, but someone would have to lead the competition.. Im just organizing the meetup.

@Gambles, Alright, adding you under the white colour.

@xxKumorinekoxx Depends on if its private or not. I will send you a PM when the event starts stating if it is private or not. if it isnt private then we will meet with our current gear and if it is, well you are going to spawn on the coast anyway so no point in suiciding.

Edited by Guest

I don't seem to have that "Teleport/Spawn back to Coast" issue people talk about, with my account so far?

Still, I'll move my guy closer to the coast sometime soon for the meetup. My normal hang out is Vybor, so a little picnic ahead for me.

I don't seem to have that "Teleport/Spawn back to Coast" issue people talk about, with my account so far?

Still, I'll move my guy closer to the coast sometime soon for the meetup. My normal hang out is Vybor, so a little picnic ahead for me.

The "back top the beach" thing only happens if you close the game during the "Loading" screen when you join a server. The next time you log in you will be spawned on the coast, since you're HIVE data is set to the debug fields when you force quit.

Count me in... though i don't know what proof i have of being a Brony......

*Sees 127 posts*

*Checks name, avatar*

*Sees if user has not changed profile pic once*

Poof added :P

@Daskleine Yeah back in the day this would have you spawn in either debug forest/occean(waterworld)/green desert