In game Brony Meetup! 2.0

What time should I get on teamspeak? In your original post, you said "21.00 GMT 1+". Does that "1+" mean that the GMT is 20.00? Or was that 1+ something else entirely?

People are already on TS, but it officially starts at 21:00

Did everyone get their invites?

Just so ya'll know, we are actually playing right now. :P

starting half hour was chaotic and good. (that friggin chopper...!) Lost so much gear I had originally, learnt all over again not to trust people even bronies.

everyone is changing their names to ponis LOL

We are still playin

event started :3

I think I missed it. ;n; Awww. So much for that.

Though I didn't get mah invite. D: I don't think it matters now, cause you know, this seems to be over, but yeah. I don't know the server info or nothin'.

EDIT: OHHHHH. We're still playing. A soft yay is very, very fitting right about now. Anyway, anyone want to PM me the ts3 server, and from there tell me what server in DayZ we're playing on?

Edited by Tommy Gun

still not over lol

-edit- event has been several hours now, but some are still playin lol

Edited by Guest

Looks like someone managed to hide in our ranks and shoot some folks. But since it was basically standard Dayz antics anyway, especially since we're gathering in a main city, it felt like standard dayz. Nice sneakiness, "Paul Ryan".

Looks like someone managed to hide in our ranks and shoot some folks. But since it was basically standard Dayz antics anyway, especially since we're gathering in a main city, it felt like standard dayz. Nice sneakiness, "Paul Ryan".

F7TS9.jpg

Fx6mW.jpg

It would seem as if my pick for VP did well, congrats Ryan. Lol u mad Huggie?

huh? what lol 75% of my deaths were suicides, and beside they were all on private hives so I didnt really bother, I didnt pick up any loot/gear during the entire game (mostly because it never spawned), so I mainly died with only starter gear, also many of my deaths were me charging strangers shouting ALALLALAL.

Y u heff to be mad

-edit-

Good meetup guys I really enjoyed it, it was/is really fun ^_^ Several hours in and theres still plenty of people playin, we HAVE to do this another time. Big props to EqD Nightly for promoting this meetup!

Edited by Guest