rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

What beta (if any) should be used with this build ?

I have been using 95417.

• Like 1

Yay goodbye artifacts (atleast i hope)..... now we wait for the Woof Woofs :D

What beta (if any) should be used with this build ?

I have been using 95417.

No change from the last hotfix (not using new commands). Helps BIS to test the newer beta's though.

1.7.3 will require a new better so you can use the .....

• Like 5

Just tried and it's working great. Checked out the mil tents over in Berezino and NO glitches at all.Before I had mad glitching in Cherno and Berinzino. Thank you, now I have some playing to do this w/e.

• Like 5

Just tried and it's working great. Checked out the mil tents over in Berezino and NO glitches at all.Before I had mad glitching in Cherno and Berinzino. Thank you, now I have some playing to do this w/e.

Great that the graphic glitch is fixed .... now we only have to wait the Batteleye give us the right to play back :)

Waiting still for unban on Batteleye (30+ hours). Will try out the patch !!!!!!

Good news, but I'm still reluctant to say it is gone.

There was a post before saying it was still there. I need lots of feedback on this before I can confirm it, and we'll post on twitter. SU won't go live for a few hours at least to give server hosting companies time to update.

* [FIXED] Ammunition amounts not loaded in properly (Now records used ammunition correctly)

I assume this means your mags with 1 round will no longer recharge to 30 when you exit/relaunch but does this also fix the "Convert to revolver" "Convert to M1911" glitch?

Have no glitches at the place in Cherno where I got some 2 hours before. Latest Arma 2 beta patch and connected to 1.7.2.5 server.

Now I would likely again raise the question if something has happened to the tents with this hotfix... Don't get it why these questions get ignored, I guess everyone could live with a "No, not in this Hotfix, wait another week". At least better than just no news.

So, dogs and Bandit/Hero indicators will come in 1.7.3?

Edited by TSAndrey

Good news, but I'm still reluctant to say it is gone.

There was a post before saying it was still there. I need lots of feedback on this before I can confirm it...

Just checked Cherno and it was fine for me.

• Like 2

Have no glitches at the place in Cherno where I got some 2 hours before. Latest Arma 2 beta patch and connected to 1.7.2.5 server.

Now I would likely again raise the question if something has happened to the tents with this hotfix... Don't get it why these questions get ignored, I guess everyone could live with a "No, not in this Hotfix, wait another week". At least better than just no news.

Waaa... no tents for you....

Seriously... Was it mentioned in the patch notes? No.... So it probably wasn't fixed. Assume it wasn't. If by some magic it was part of the undocumented changes... Enjoy.

• Like 1

Does this build have an ARMA2 beta patch requirement?

I'm very nervous of forcing everyone up to the latest build on my server with the unknown that it is causing global bans.

If nothing was mentioned about the tents, I think it's safe to assume nothing was done to them. It's a HotFix (mostly for the Graphics glitch that made it unplayable), not a patch.

Does this build have an ARMA2 beta patch requirement?

I'm very nervous of forcing everyone up to the latest build on my server with the unknown that it is causing global bans.

Nope, you can stick with beta from last patch.

Interesting.

I just got done playing for 5 - 10m and wandering around through elektro to discover zombies are much more manageable now, they're a little bit slower and their animations are so much smoother instead of bolting around like sonic the hedgehog. I can properly hide from them now too.

• Like 11

Just checked Cherno and it was fine for me.

Sorry but it just started to glitch right now on Cherno. Playing on DE 77 with lastest beta patch.

Sorry but it just started to glitch right now on Cherno. Playing on DE 77 with lastest beta patch.

Glitch, be more specific? Screenshot also most welcome.

Oh, 1.7.2.5...there you are...and you're mine...all mine... :wub: