rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

1.Graphical artifacts seem completely resolved YAY!

2.My primary inventory as well as my secondary (clips/bandages) seems to have emptied entirely. Still have my weapons, tools, backpack and it's contents but the rest has cleared. BOO!

Server admin for UK26 - Updated us from 2.4 to 2.5, BETA 95417 to 95777, Hive 7.2 to 7.3.

Edited by Rekees

is there a place i can check the changelog?

There's a changelog included with the HotFix. But it's the same list that's in the first post.

Edited by adversity
  • Like 1

Sadly, artifacts are still here for me!

I'm in a barn near the NW Airfield, and I'm using the latest Beta and DayZ patch!

I still get artifacts when looking around in the barn.

Edited by TSAndrey

Damule, didn't you read the first page?

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Ammunition amounts not loaded in properly (Now records used ammunition correctly)

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with barbed wire (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

* [NEW] Additional optimizations to login process (further use of publicVariableClient to reduce network transmission)

* [FIXED] Respawn button not enabled when legs fractured (Now enables for fractured legs https://dev-heaven.net/issues/39161 )

* [FIXED] Excessive logging of player data in server logs (Disabled https://dev-heaven.net/issues/38784 )

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

• Like 1

The military artifacts are sorted here (no more glithching around the military corpses). No graphical issues at all now! Thanks for all the effort going into this. There's thousands of people that appreciate it.

Now to watch the flood of posts asking random questions not even slightly related to this thread.

Edited by Fraggle

Glitch, be more specific? Screenshot also most welcome.

The same graphical glitches.

http://imgur.com/tolmd

If anyone still has glitches, please update ALL THE MOD FILES. Use the torrent of the single download RAR to update.

I did updated all files, I can also screenshot that if you need it.

Edited by Numi

If anyone still has glitches, please update ALL THE MOD FILES. Use the torrent of the single download RAR to update.

I did. Downloaded via Torrent, deleted previous files, copied all new files (expect Changelog obviously) and ran the game. I'm also using the latest Beta patch.

The game says in the down left corner that it's 1.7.2.5 and 95819!

• Like 2

As soon as Multiplayerservers UK get our server updated I'll update all eight of our store PCs.

Edited by NomadGameCenter

Zombie-Dog scripts? Why...

If zombie dogs are faster than normal sprinting zombies... Q_Q

Still glitching for me too.

I'm near the hospital in Berezino, where there are soldier bodies etc. At first it was fine. Zooming in normally was fine. Started zooming in with my scope and a small few gfx glitches appeared like before (only when zoomed in via the scope though)...only lasted a millisecond or so. Then got worse, artifacting staying longer and longer. Used the left shift & - key with the flush command. Still does it. Same sort of artifacting as before..big triangles/polys corruption.

Specs FYI Rocket & co :-

AO Beta - 95819

DayZ mod - 1.7.2.5

Windows 7 64 Bit

i7 quad @ 2.8

ATI 6950

Edit. I also deleted all previous DayZ mod files. then downloaded via the torrent file. :thumbsup:

Edited by GeordieMarv
  • Like 1

I did. Downloaded via Torrent, deleted previous files, copied all new files (expect Changelog obviously) and ran the game. I'm also using the latest Beta patch.

The game says in the down left corner that it's 1.7.2.5 and 95819!

As it was inside the barn, I am guessing it sounds like an equipment item (loot) rather than an object or dead body?

lulz? added Vuvuzela into the game to have something that attracts more zombies than lee enfield?

Would be fun to run through cherno with it :P

Edited by timoph
  • Like 1

Oh god why does it have to be a single large download, my computer fucks up everything when it has to download large files always saying everything's corrupted. Is it possible to separate them into what they used to be like? It would be very much appreciated. :]

* dayz_code 1.7.2.5

* dayz

* dayz_weapons

* dayz_equip

* dayz_anim

* dayz_sfx

Edited by Deadend197

lulz? added Vuvuzela into the game to have something that attracts more zombies than lee enfield?

Would be fun to run through cherno with it :P

^ this

:D thanks for the hotfix can't wait to play later when its all set in stone.

I notice you have mentioned fixing the artifacting with barb wire and dead bodies however there is one thing i beleive you may have missed.

The destroyed UAZ and maybe another type of army vechile* are also experiencing the same effects of artifcating just incase you had not noticed with all the other bugs and glitches you were presented with. Thanks.

Edited by Anubian

As it was inside the barn, I am guessing it sounds like an equipment item (loot) rather than an object or dead body?

There were no bodies or objects inside the barn. Only I was in there (and some Zombies were entering :D).

I'll find another server and wander around to see if artifacts still appear and what might cause them!

Edited by TSAndrey

Oh god why does it have to be a single large download, my computer fucks up everything when it has to download large files always saying everything's corrupted. Is it possible to separate them into what they used to be like? It would be very much appreciated. :]

* dayz_code 1.7.2.5

* dayz

* dayz_weapons

* dayz_equip

* dayz_anim

* dayz_sfx

You can select which files to download when you're torrenting.

• Like 1

Wanted these bugs fixed by the weekend.

There is some undocumented changes also for the lulz

undocumented changes in 1.7.2.5? and for the lulz! have you put any easter eggs in?

• Like 1