rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

A have graphical glitches since I started to play this game.

>/= 1.7.2.3 - glitches by manual placed wire fencing kits

= 1.7.2.4 - glitches by normal (not manual placed) wire fencing kits

= 1.7.2.5 - unfortunately I can not see what cause this glitches but I have no glitches in cherno

If I see glitches a simple game restart will remove the glitches (only in this area).

Edited by kraZey

Ok now i got no glitches when i put my video memory on defauld. And the rest i have high. Nice its works again i can play the game. Nice Thanks rocket. Greets Mike

Edited by cobramike

* [FIXED] Excessive logging of player data in server logs (Disabled https://dev-heaven.net/issues/38784 )

Can't say this is stopping people from server jumping. I was just server jumped, but I did get to test the bandit skin before they server jumped me. (I don't like server jumpers^^)

First: Bandit skin removed my old stats, I tried logging off and on again.

Second: My backpack disappeared, still in my inventory, but not on my back.

As I got changed to bandit I could no longer see the rain or fog. until I logged out and in again.

And so far I have not seen any graphical glitches, I just found some graphical glitches in belota airfield.

I noticed that when I turned down the graphical setting to high I got less of this, and down to normal and it was gone.

Edited by Woozaboo

@Cherno

jjsmh7h8.jpg

I think that breaks the Record :) I also had around very playable 38-42 FPS around there(cherno).... 22-28 Now :(

Just remove the Fences and Bodies, they are ugly and they kill your FPS

At least remove them temporary until the Stuff is fixed .. I dont need them at all

Setup is

AMD Phenom II 955 "Deneb"

Sapphire HD 6870 1GB

8GB 1600 RAM (G.Skill)

Edited by wasabi867

When I log on i see for a quick second in my debug my humanity at for exampel -6798 and then it hops to 0, but I still have bandit skin. Then I recieve humanity over time by doing stuff, but when I join a new server or rejoin the current one I see it do the above again! Frustrating, because I never know what my humanity is at. Also I have lost many backpacks from the constant skin changing.

Just remove the barbed wire and tank traps completely. I'm really quite astonished that this hasn't been done sooner.

The graphical bugs caused by the military corpses seem to have been fixed for me; however barbed wire sticking through walls still causes massive artifacts.

Just remove it already, please.

Not sure what's happening, but this is my experience.

Updated to latest BETA patch and 1.7.2.5.

Login, I am on the coast! - Also noticed I have the new bandit skin, with having 0 player kills and now reset to 0 zombie kills. Running along in the forest and *bam*, my view goes to 1st person, switch back to 3rd and my bandit skin is gone?

I relog to the same server and I am now back where I last logged out (thankfully) but my bandit skin is back again!

On a plus side, logging in to my usual server is lightning quick!

If I update DayZ manually with copy/pasting all the files into the @DayZ\addons directory, will I be able to launch DayZ with the Six Launcher, even though it still shows 2.4? Because, as of now, the Six Launcher still doesn't update DayZ.

So any explanation why people are always spawning on the COAST !?!(in addition to artifacts not being fixed and load times being even longer)

Eh? That's pretty much how it has always been.

Unless you mean "loading" not "spawning" as spawning refers to a new character. You saying it loads you up on coast no matter where you left off? Weird

Edited by Irenicus

Graphical artifacts in Cherno. The source is dead military soldiers which are glitching with black body bags. Resetting video memory helps. Setting it from default to very high and back, and the artifacts are gone. Also countered similar artifacts in Stary Sobor, I guess it was dead military soldiers again. Reseting video memory helped here too...

Dayz version 1.7.2.5

Arma II version 95883

Edited by Sroidi

Wow it works for you and a couple of people you know, well that´s representing 1 million players, good god.

It probably has alot to do with which graphics card you are using or your memory available. Or something completely different. I still got the glitches, even with your "fix" but as it is alpha and as a fellow developer myself, I´m not gonna bitch, or even worse, believe myself to have the anwser.

It works for me a dozens of people I've heard from, so chances it will work for a multitude is not out of the realm of possibility. Of course that would require people to actually read and apply this fix. Most won't try or believe it's a load of bull. I can say for certain that the glitches are definitely related to AA, and with it off there is NO glitching. Coming back with some sarcy comment isn't going to change the fact that it's true and works. Bet you didn't even try it

Still graphical glitches caused by barb wire and dead soldier bodies with beta patch 95883 DayZ version 1.7.2.5:

http://imgur.com/a/DBrmg

Edited by meric

If I update DayZ manually with copy/pasting all the files into the @DayZ\addons directory, will I be able to launch DayZ with the Six Launcher, even though it still shows 2.4? Because, as of now, the Six Launcher still doesn't update DayZ.

If you updated it manually you will not be able to start it with the Six launcher because it will overwrite everything to 1.7.2.4 again. I solved my problem and i will tell you how to do ^^. If you have the Steam version go to you Steam folder>Steamapps>common>arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. You will see this bat file _runA2CO_beta. Rightclick it and open it with Notepad, editor etc. Scroll down to the :run line. You will find this

"-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca" change it to "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca;@DayZ". In the same line you will find this "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" -window -nosplash etc.

remove the -window. Then it should look like this

"-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" -nosplash etc.

Now you could drag and drop your DayZ 1.7.2.5 files again to the addons folder in your @DayZ if your Six laucher had overwrite it.

Now run the bat file ( _runA2CO_beta ) And it should work.

P.S: Sorry for my bad english xD

http://www.six-updat...prerelease.html

Play withSIX DayZ 1.7.2.5 (PreRelease) support!

We're currently still not authorized by DayZ team to push 1.7.2.5 en-mass, as such we've added multi-version support to Play withSIX.

A new update for Play withSIX has been released that supports the DayZ v1.7.2.5 pre-release mod version!

You can control which mod version to use in the Game section option "Update to PreRelease versions" (for now restart after changing).

Currently there are no plans to add this support to SIX Launcher and Updater, as full focus is on Play withSIX which replaces SIX Launcher already, and will soon replace SIX updater also.

Enjoy!

Edited by Sickboy
  • Like 1

http://www.six-updat...prerelease.html

Play withSIX DayZ 1.7.2.5 (PreRelease) support!

We're currently still not authorized by DayZ team to push 1.7.2.5 en-mass, as such we've added multi-version support to Play withSIX.

A new update for Play withSIX has been released that supports the DayZ v1.7.2.5 pre-release mod version!

You can control which mod version to use in the Game section option "Update to PreRelease versions" (for now restart after changing).

Currently there are no plans to add this support to SIX Launcher and Updater, as full focus is on Play withSIX which replaces SIX Launcher already, and will soon replace SIX updater also.

Enjoy!

thx sickboy ;)

momo

I still get artifacts sometimes. The Flush seems to more reliably resolve them, but it's not perfect. They also appear to be more frequent when it's night-time in game, but don't have enough data to determine if that's related or not.

I installed by copying and replacing all of the DayZ files. ARMA2 and Operation Arrowhead were not freshly installed.

I also have found that tents and vehicles do not seem to save their contents past the initial save, so every time the server restarts all of the items placed in after the initial save are gone.

I hope that helps.

Guys - ANYONE having the Graphical glitches, I've been playing for a week now with no graphical glitches, not one. You might not like jaggies, but disabling FSAA and setting Video memory to default works! not just fort me but several people I know. Not one glitch, jaggies I can handle.

So try it! What do you have to lose? Nothing but smooth edges which Isnt a game killer.

Sorry but my friend got AA disabled and video memory on default, still glitches!!

I will try to mess with graphic settings myself, but even though at first I did not have any glitches (in Elektro) once we arrived in Cherno (neard hospital), both me and friend had glitches again.

So no, that issue IS NOT solved at all.

* [FIXED] Excessive logging of player data in server logs (Disabled https://dev-heaven.net/issues/38784 )

So, what information do we now have to work with when we need to police our server?

Beforehand, we were able to see a lot of information which was helpful in many cases.

Not sure if related to another unstable Beta from BI or the DayZ code, but my server list (from OA launch) doesn't fully populate all of the time. Server names in my filter (despite existing) do not appear as joinable. I have to continually reload DayZ until it sorts itself out...only to get stuck at loading.

Anyone else confirm?

It works for me a dozens of people I've heard from, so chances it will work for a multitude is not out of the realm of possibility. Of course that would require people to actually read and apply this fix. Most won't try or believe it's a load of bull. I can say for certain that the glitches are definitely related to AA, and with it off there is NO glitching. Coming back with some sarcy comment isn't going to change the fact that it's true and works. Bet you didn't even try it

Can you now? Funny because I've had AA off since install and I still get the glitches randomly and flush usually works, but sometimes they seem stubborn and will not be removed until a client restart. Please stop posting utter bullshit as you clearly have no idea what's really causing it.

• Like 5

I can say for certain that the glitches are definitely related to AA, and with it off there is NO glitching.

And I can say for certain that (at least in my case) the glitches are still present regardless of the AA setting. I've been playing with AA disabled from the beginning and the glitches have been present since 1.7.2.4. Changing the video memory settings does not resolve the problem einther. So there is no solution that works for everyone. Guys, please stop claiming that people are stupid or something just because your solution does not work for them!

Edited by ScottyTheEngineer
  • Like 2

Eh? That's pretty much how it has always been.

Unless you mean "loading" not "spawning" as spawning refers to a new character. You saying it loads you up on coast no matter where you left off? Weird

Everyone is dude and obviously i don't mean spawning after u die.I waited 10 minutes stuck in the loading screen and then restarted the game to try again. And guess what i spawned on the coast with full gear and a pistol in my hand and like 4 ppl shooting around me.lol

Some sort of reply would be nice to confirm that its a bug or whatever and thats its being worked on..

Edited by Vipala