rocket

DayZ Build 1.6.0 Rolling Update

I might be missing something in this forum which I'm very new to' date=' but I think a lot of people are having trouble finding the hot fix files themselves, including myself. I've been checking the Index for anything looking like 1.6.0.1 but I've failed to find it. Can anyone address this?

[/quote']

The game files are on the website, at the top left, under "download DayZ." Not here on the forum, if thats what your asking about. The hotfix files overwrite the old files, you don't need to go anywhere special to find it.

Gender selection is problematic at the moment' date=' I'll look at a solution soon :) Mostly it is relating to the server not having a chance to save, well, bugger all because of the load it is under. Sorry about that, but going to take a few days to unravel.

Just need to wait until the shakes disappear from watching the most powerful server I've controlled in my life be bought to its knees and slaughtered by you folks :)

[/quote']

O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.

i found a crashed heli after this patch. it appears that the patch made the situation worse.

There are now 6-7 zombies near the heli (which is a good thing)' date=' but now the heli miniguns is NOT enterable anymore. Also, no uber-loot.

[/quote']

yes two of my friends that found one reported the same thing, also after that we hit an airport and it was the same loot that we had not picked up from an hour before and some dead guys body was still there. Odd.

Are you saying that you revisit locations every hour expecting new loot??? That's sound extremely lame. Loot should stay the same for at least 4-5 hours.

i found a crashed heli after this patch. it appears that the patch made the situation worse.

There are now 6-7 zombies near the heli (which is a good thing)' date=' but now the heli miniguns is NOT enterable anymore. Also, no uber-loot.

[/quote']

yes two of my friends that found one reported the same thing, also after that we hit an airport and it was the same loot that we had not picked up from an hour before and some dead guys body was still there. Odd.

Are you saying that you revisit locations every hour expecting new loot??? That's sound extremely lame. Loot should stay the same for at least 4-5 hours.

no you dont understand, they looted the place about an hour before i met up with them, and reported some dead dude. i was on my way to meet them, the airport was on the way, we met up and it was just the left overs from their previous run and the corpse was still there. If the same loot that had spawned when they were there had returned i wouldnt be here talking about it.

I have become a bandit again... Why?

I saw some other people saying the same. Post in bugs?

There does appear to be a significant number of FPS issues reported. My guess is these probably relate to the anti-hacking measures that were extended with the last update. I'll look into some optimization ASAP.

ty a lot mate

I FemShepped my character so fast my penis got tears in it's eye.

There does appear to be a significant number of FPS issues reported. My guess is these probably relate to the anti-hacking measures that were extended with the last update. I'll look into some optimization ASAP.

Much appreciated! I can't tell you if it degrades or not (last time my FPS very progressively got worse until finally I was playing at about 5-10 FPS' date=' constant, before the hotfix) because I can't get into a damned server right now, but it's nice to have a dev team that's on top of their mod. Poor ol' Hidden.

At any rate, if you do introduce an application system for a dedicated tester team, I'd certainly be [i']all over that shit. I love this mod! I can't wait for it to stabilize a bit. Once it's out of its Alpha stages it'll probably be one of the best mods ever made, frankly. It's already a heap better than any other ArmA II mod. :P

All right, I'm getting pissed off by the servers. It's nothing client-side, but the server version doesn't match my client and I've updated to 1.6.0.1, LIKE the server is listed. So, after all that time of finding a server to connect to from the ones that don't match my version, the server isn't the version it's listed as. I probably shouldn't complain about it here, but after joining a 1.6.0.1 server with the normal 1.6.0 and being rejected, I'm basically screaming "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!!" at the server lists. -.-

+1

same here on version mismatch and telling me i have 1.6.0 when i have 1.6.0.1

Also found a heli, cant enter the gun, no loot around it and a massive amount of zombies walking about.

+1

same here on version mismatch and telling me i have 1.6.0 when i have 1.6.0.1

might be that DayZUpdater is bugged, i had to manually patch the game to get it to 1.6.0.1 for some strange reason.

Also found a heli' date=' cant enter the gun, no loot around it and a massive amount of zombies walking about.

[/quote']

this. found a heli swarming with zombies but couldn't enter the gunner seat. also had a similar problem with a repairable car.

i don't see the 1.6.0.1 update here.. can someone link?

It is on the DayZ website, top left. Not here on the forum.

Rocket man you gotta be superman to deal with all this bullshit and still try to develop something. :( Respect bro.

I always do it manually. For the lols.

(insert here a clever pun referring to my sex life)

Made me chuckle, hehe.

I think to relieve the stress, the dev's should have a special mode once in awhile, a take on the Kill the Dev's a lot of other games will do;

The dev's spawn as survivors, same as we would normally.

Any other player that connects gets spawned as a zombie...

Work it out from there :)

LOL, fast roll out of updates. Just updated and now need to update again.

Good work.

agreed, my FPS are awful, have to play on all low settings with :

Radeon 6870

8gb ram

i5 quad 3.2

Female skin looks a bit weird, very very thin arms

pretty long face and neck

other then that. pretty funny

also

my friend put some clothes in my backpack, and he can't get it out, and I can't see it.

it does take 1 slot in use tho...

Downloaded 1.6.0 started playing notcied the the fps drop. Then my server went to restart and rollover the new hotfix. So i went and downloaded it, got back in my server again and my fps was amazing.. 70-100 avg, vs 20-40 avg before. I played in the server for a good few hours but my fps slowly was dropping the whole time, now its only 15-30. Anyone else have same problem? is this a known issue?

I'm conflicted. I want to play as a female to have a massive advantage' date=' but they're so ugly. Just get rid of them, please. The game is fine with male characters only.

[/quote']

Maybe in your opinion, but what about the others that would like the ability to play as one?

Stay a male if you want, gosh~