rocket

DayZ Build 1.6.0 Rolling Update

One thing... just to be sure.. atm you're having normal (your usual) FPS with Arma withtout DayZ mod?

A week ago i had a problem with the drivers' date=' and were going nuts, the FPS went down to 8FPS for no reason, but that wasn't related to DayZ, it were affecting even the vanilla.

so basically native should theoretically run better than the 1024x768 resolution?

This rarely happens.. in the worst case (in my experience) they will run the same because it hits the CPU limit.. but in most case lower resolution = higher FPS.

In your case 1080p should be an OK resolution for your config.

ArmA 2 runs just fine without DayZ. It's only when I try to play the mod that my FPS drops like crazy to ridiculous levels. In fact I can have some settings set higher than the lowest in vanilla ArmA 2.

The ghillie suit is amazing. <3

Ill trade an M249 with 400rounds for one!

Where did you find it? How do you take your current skin off?

Syrasa, try the DayZ SP (single player) champaign and see if it runs smooth for you. If you're thinking: what the hell this guy is saying, and how it's related to this thread; well, it's not related, but i found myself playing the SP quite often when i cannot play online (in example where there's too traffic on the servers..), it's a great way to elaborate your strategy, to try all the weapons (manual spawning), to see the zombie reactions, to try the vehicles, and to be prepared when you need to do this things online and fights those mofos.

(for this pro-tip, please prepare me a sandwich)

When do we get the option to collect flowers and, with use of the toolkit, make a nice bouquet of flowers. How romantic would it be to crawl up to a nice young lady and deposit a little gift in her back pack? We could call it Flowering.

It might make some of the baditos a little guilty when they see a survivor running out of Cherno holding a big bunch of daffodils. Less likely to be sniped??? Probably not...heartless cum socks.

Syrasa' date=' try the DayZ SP (single player) champaign and see if it runs smooth for you. If you're thinking: what the hell this guy is saying, and how it's related to this thread; well, it's not related, but i found myself playing the SP quite often when i cannot play online (in example where there's too traffic on the servers..), it's a great way to elaborate your strategy, to try all the weapons (manual spawning), to see the zombie reactions, to try the vehicles, and to be prepared when you need to do this things online and fights those mofos.

[/quote']

Is the SP like MP, just without players and persistence?

Syrasa' date=' try the DayZ SP (single player) champaign and see if it runs smooth for you. If you're thinking: what the hell this guy is saying, and how it's related to this thread; well, it's not related, but i found myself playing the SP quite often when i cannot play online (in example where there's too traffic on the servers..), it's a great way to elaborate your strategy, to try all the weapons (manual spawning), to see the zombie reactions, to try the vehicles, and to be prepared when you need to do this things online and fights those mofos.

[/quote']

Yes, and you have persistence too (at least the "mission" is saved upon exit, so you'll be "there", with your loot, when you launch it again).

But the most part I like about the game is the fact that I can just walk up to a player and blow their head off :

But the most part I like about the game is the fact that I can just walk up to a player and blow their head off :<

That's why you don't have a girl/boyfriend. :\

ArmA 2 runs just fine without DayZ. It's only when I try to play the mod that my FPS drops like crazy to ridiculous levels. In fact I can have some settings set higher than the lowest in vanilla ArmA 2.

Try to find a server that reboots regularily. I found one so far that reboots every 6 hours. But don't ask which ones these are, didn't note it down but had a stable 60fps on it. Still trying to find it again.

[/quote']

Yes, and you have persistence too (at least the "mission" is saved upon exit, so you'll be "there", with your loot, when you launch it again).

How do you launch the SP player version of the mod. I've tried all the campaigns, but none are working..?

[/quote']

How do you launch the SP player version of the mod. I've tried all the campaigns, but none are working..?

There's no official SP version of the mod.. there's a guy released a Mission. Google it.. you just need to a file to the Missions folder.

There's no official SP version of the mod.. there's a guy released a Mission. Google it.. you just need to a file to the Missions folder.

been searching.. cant find it

lol no you didnt

http://www.google.se/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CEoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkronzky.info%2Fmissions%2Farma%2Fdayzsp%2F&ei=i4zET-NixtDhBI-ErMIJ&usg=AFQjCNGakTLccdJ8vsLGYCmS8nBSzLrtKw

Is the Gender change in progress? I have send a email 2 days ago but nothing happened ?!

I may sound unpleasant.. but aren't you capable of writing "dayz single player" on google?

I may sound unpleasant.. but aren't you capable of writing "dayz single player" on google?

I searched for ''arma 2 mission day z'' and ''arma 2 campaign day z''

yes its unpleasant. also quite unnecessary, and like Aryaa and the majority here you also seem like a wise ass. if you would simply share it and said something like ''enjoy'' i might be able to thank you... but no

Did you ever come up to your mind that the current dev wouldn't like that mission, because he's not supporting the SP mode, so that's the reason of why i'm not spamming the links or be evasive? Now go fuy .. you'll thank later my wise ss.

oh definitely, if he wanted to help instead of being a smart ass he wouldve pm'd me. why thank you btw youre just draggin this on..

a few people i know have unistalled this because of the lag problem

hats actually causing the lag anyway?

any dev care to update us?

A great amount of servers are unplayable at the moment. I think that the hotfix is delayed because rocket does not resist to do something extra before releasing it or maybe it's just being harder to fix than expexcted.