griffinz

DayZ Standalone Confirmed

Dear "figo",

why do you talk about "customer support" when you haven't played the mod for two months to experience said customer support?

The artifacts have been fixed. ;)

I don't know where you get the lack of support and "spitting on us" part from either but what I see is constant interaction on the forums paired with fixes and patches.

Creating a game and the things you need to do to make it successful are fare more complex than you think and there are times where all the changes that are being made can not be presented to the public. This does however not indicate any sort of lack of support.

I don't know if you're trying to convince people or what the goals of these posts were but rest assured you did not succeed due to a severe lack of logic and reason.

Your train of thoughts has stopped a few stations too early. ;)

I think you guys are really mad because you know that dayz is dead. Yes i did researches and i saw many gameplay vids etc , and warz that does the things right that are epic fails in dayz.

Guys no need to be mad just because War Z will own DayZ . And btw the last time i played dayz is about 2 month ago because its just a joke to play with all these glitches and fails.

Its an unplayable game . Oh yes its an alpha bla bla bla same excuse as always ? sure why not its an simple excuse but still no excuse for letting all people that have been supporting dayz down for such a long time.

DayZ team is spitting on each and everyone of you .

You are ignorat.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/93774-warz-general-discussion/page__st__1580

Not really , i followed the posts , the last patch is 1.7.2.6 and many players got still those gamebreaking artifacts.

I bet if i log into a server i will suffer the same bugs and artifacts like 2 month ago.

Zombies will still be attracted miles away, ghillis will still make my backpack disapear, there will be still artifacts ... here i stop the list because im to lazy.

I cant understand why you guys cant admit this bad support.

Why do you all have this " oh my god rocket and team is just a heroe" glasses on ?

Dont you see it ? I played other alphas before and this one got by far the badest support ive ever seen .

Ill give it this evening a last try , but i bet the gamplay is still broken.

Dont you see it ? I played other alphas before and this one got by far the badest support ive ever seen .

Ill give it this evening a last try , but i bet the gamplay is still broken.

Guess you didn't play Battlefield 3 beta, woeful game that continued to have problems after launch.

I think DayZ is a fresh idea that is being played by the likes of WarZ (the name? really?).

The only criticism I have of DayZ is the lack of endgame, but I'm a EvE Online player from way back which also has no endgame and had me captivated for years. It all about the friends you make and the memories your create.

And yeah, no artifacts found here, sure today I got agroed by a Zed from about 50m away while I was inside a grocery store after taking one single step sideways, but I can live with that.

• Like 2

Oh yes indeed really.

The fix was provided. It worked for me. But there will always be a few people who experience proplems. You can not avoid that. Thinking so is unrealistic wishful thinking.

Zombies will still be attracted miles away, ghillis will still make my backpack disapear, there will be still artifacts ... here i stop the list because im to lazy.

Yes, these are 3 unpleasant bugs/glitches you listed. But that is not much nor are they unfixable

And yes, there have been no major announcements or awesome blog posts in the last time.

So what?

Sure, as a player you would prefer a bug fix for the mod every monday, a content addition for the mod every friday, pictures from Chernaurus 2.0 every wednesday, and a tumblr post each two weeks . Oh and the devs shouldn't even think about doing PR but work on the standalone!

This is not how things work out.

You know, once you understand how coding works, how scripts look like, how modelling works, how PR impacts your game, how to evaluate features, how to work efficient, what budgets are, you would have a completely different take on the situation. At the moment, you represent a very narrow point of view in these statements.

Dont you see it ?

I think it's just you who is seeing things in a different light and since you got a rather negative attitude, you understand and interpret it in the way you want. This personal perception however does not replace the things I wrote above.

Ill give it this evening a last try

Wish you a lot of fun! :)

Edited by PurePassion
  • Like 1

Figo - this isn't an exact alpha, it is a mod (alpha of a mod), nobody persuaded you to buy arma for it so don't be angry on us. We don't need you here, you are free to go, you'll get back crying for a not "pay to win" game. Technical support and etc. are bad because they focus on standalone, they don't have much time for this mod. So as I said, you are free to go, so stop f**kin up our forums. Many thanks, bye.

As i first played DayZ it was awesome now i see this support.... still that artefakt glitch... embarrassing.... warZ will own you and i will buy warz just because of youre uber bad customer support. DayZ is dead !

You can't possibly think DayZ is dead, WarZ isn't out yet and developers have lied about lots of stuff. Besides, DayZ has a HUGE community, many people love this game and learned how to cope and play this game even with the glitches, way to be a closed minded person.

As i first played DayZ it was awesome now i see this support.... still that artefakt glitch... embarrassing.... warZ will own you and i will buy warz just because of youre uber bad customer support. DayZ is dead !

Hi Figo. Maybe you're posting on the wrong thread? There's a lively thread discussing all things WarZ. You'll love it there. Or of course you could post on their forum's.

• Like 4

Cheers! I was bored with my old one so I rustled this one up. It was gonna say "one C**T at a time" but I didn't want to upset anyone.

Edited by Fraggle

You could try One "Tent" At A Time, that should keep you occupied for a while,,,

Back on Topic please...

• Like 1

Does anyone know whether or not Bohemia is going to release on steam? I seems like the best place to do so.

If this game is optimised well and theirs even half as much bugs. Id pay AAA titles kind of money. Seriously!

I think you guys are really mad because

You're posting on a forum for a game you say you're never going to play again. I think you're madder than anyone here.

Figo - this isn't an exact alpha, it is a mod (alpha of a mod), nobody persuaded you to buy arma for it so don't be angry on us. We don't need you here, you are free to go, you'll get back crying for a not "pay to win" game. Technical support and etc. are bad because they focus on standalone, they don't have much time for this mod. So as I said, you are free to go, so stop f**kin up our forums. Many thanks, bye.

Öhh ill never said a word that im mad because i bought arma and how do you get to "pay 2 win " ? Im mad of bugs and glitches that exist so long. They said they wont focus on the stand alone they will support both... So cool down little boy and be happy with " youre " forum you already posted 2 times in :)

You can't possibly think DayZ is dead, WarZ isn't out yet and developers have lied about lots of stuff. Besides, DayZ has a HUGE community, many people love this game and learned how to cope and play this game even with the glitches, way to be a closed minded person.

I dont know if they lied , but what i know is that many of my friends including me are upset about this kind of " customer screwing " they do.

For example : they said they wont let the alpha mod down and will support it even if the standalone is comfirmed, but i dont see the support . I can understand that you need some time to fix something but this time is way to long . DayZ has a HUGE amount of haters that loved dayz before they recognized they were screwed.

Hi Figo. Maybe you're posting on the wrong thread? There's a lively thread discussing all things WarZ. You'll love it there. Or of course you could post on their forum's.

Yes maybe my mistake but as i saw it month after month , off topic is a common thing in here so ....

You could try One "Tent" At A Time, that should keep you occupied for a while,,,

Back on Topic please...

Hm what do i need a tent for, i alredy had anything i could have in this game, no motivation left at all , nothing to do except for player killing.

• Like 1

Woops, that was me dude, an honest mistake, I thought you just posted loads of quotes, I didn't see your answers. Here you go, it's all yours.

Cheers! I was bored with my old one so I rustled this one up. It was gonna say "one C**T at a time" but I didn't want to upset anyone.

Nice, but I was compelled to "tweak" that Siggy just a bit:

yPDtf.jpg

Hope you like it! :lol:

Edited by Highspiral
  • Like 3

Going to drop into repetition here, but the longer this thing drags on, the less I think this is a good idea.

In 2 months time, DayZ lost 75% of its active player base. From 200k online in the past 24h during early August, to 50k online at the end of September.

The bugs, hackers, glitches and negative experiences with the current state of the mod are at an all-time high, while development seems to be at an all-time low. You're losing fans left and right and up and down while you shift focus to the standalone game and appearances at expos and tradeshows.

I doubt this game will ever get big again, not as a mod nor as a standalone game.

Edited by Applejuice
  • Like 3