dgeesio

Dogs are in next patch !!!!!!

lol this is going to be broken as hell. cant wait for the lulz

I bet all my beans it won't work too.

Dogs creating graphic glitches, spawning you in the ocean naked, eating all your stuff and pissing in your tent is to be heavily expected.

IMO.

• Like 2

isn't it going to be like minecraft? If I approach them with a raw steak I can have a chance to tame them(bonus love for Cooked Meat?). Maybe if I damage them it'll be easier to catch!

even easier to catch with the pokeball

the more hackers you play with... the more you will ENJOY this game... wait what.... let me explain...

-the less you are attached to your gear the better time you will have.

-your gun isnt the only one on the server... you will find another one...

-sitting in a bush/tree line for 9/10 days your alive is super fun right....*rolls eyes*

-scavenging/finding goods is what makes this game fun.

-coming across survivors/bandits is a emotional roller coaster to say the least..

Long story short... you will have WAY more fun playing the game rather than sitting in a bush hoping to live through the night...

-if you still cant play this game well... i guess them 12 year old script kiddies got the best of ya ;)

What a dumb point of view... "people who cheat to gain an unfair advantage and rob you of your experience make this a better game. Every one should play this like it's a run and gun shooter because everyone finds that fun, right?"

i want sharks with laser beams in the sea.

brings a new meaning if you run out of fuel on a boat. :D

• Like 1

Cause dogs are badass.

Had pets in WoW for 6 years.

not very badass at all tbh.

inb4 "NERF PEOPLE WITH DOGS!" /nerfhuntersQQ

i want sharks with laser beams in the sea.

brings a new meaning if you run out of fuel on a boat. :D

Austin Powers ftw. lol

Could give a fuck less about dogs or anything extra.......Just want to be able to see when I go to major areas. On a lighter note, Will I be able to find peanut butter now?

I'M CALLING IT NOW:

Dogs are going to be so ridiculously useless/unreliable/buggy, after a few days nobody will bother having one except for a couple guys.

Just like the medics or the weapons traders. There will be dog trainers. And they'll have a lot of crazy dog stories to tell us about.

And no fucks will be given that day.

Edited by Nucleqrwinter
  • Like 2

Alright people should do a little ARMA research before they say the engine is bad. They are just nit picking because this is a mod in alpha that has bugs.....While they are at it they should research alpha as well. If BF or COD is so much better...then why the fuck you playing DayZ?

the more hackers you play with... the more you will ENJOY this game... wait what.... let me explain...

-the less you are attached to your gear the better time you will have.

-your gun isnt the only one on the server... you will find another one...

-sitting in a bush/tree line for 9/10 days your alive is super fun right....*rolls eyes*

-scavenging/finding goods is what makes this game fun.

-coming across survivors/bandits is a emotional roller coaster to say the least..

Long story short... you will have WAY more fun playing the game rather than sitting in a bush hoping to live through the night...

-if you still cant play this game well... i guess them 12 year old script kiddies got the best of ya ;)

People play this mod anyway they want, there is no "right" or "wrong" way. Just because you play it the way you do, doesn't mean everybody else has to and is an idiot if they don't.

Really doesn't make me wet my panties.

What is a dog useful for ?

Letting you know that little Timmy is trapped down the well?

im sure dogs will be balanced

Really?

Nothing else has been. I'm not bashing the patches I'm just sayin' that pretty much everything introduced has bugs or balance issues.

I guess dogs will be perfect.

. Maybe if I damage them it'll be easier to catch!

But you have to make sure you have a pokeball also after you damage it!

I think they'll be good for a scouting point of view...can always use 'em as bait!

Nawww...cant hurt Mr Paws!

well one of my friends made a zombie mod for cod4 Novemberdobby and that had zombie dogs in and was very popular . you could command them attack do various things . they were a german shepard.

dont know if the dogs would be helpers or zombiefied :D

i dont know about this though :lol:

Edited by dgeesio