dgeesio

Dogs are in next patch !!!!!!

confirmed by rocket

Posted Today, 06:53 PM

Two sentences:

Firstly, 1.7.2.5 will not come out (it will be 1.7.3)

Secondly, WOOF WOOF.

• Like 2

Or maybe hes found a way to implement better packet sniffing to weed out hackers

• Like 9

Dogs? Who cares? I can't find a single server today that doesn't have at least one hacker.

• Like 10

the more hackers you play with... the more you will ENJOY this game... wait what.... let me explain...

-the less you are attached to your gear the better time you will have.

-your gun isnt the only one on the server... you will find another one...

-sitting in a bush/tree line for 9/10 days your alive is super fun right....*rolls eyes*

-scavenging/finding goods is what makes this game fun.

-coming across survivors/bandits is a emotional roller coaster to say the least..

Long story short... you will have WAY more fun playing the game rather than sitting in a bush hoping to live through the night...

-if you still cant play this game well... i guess them 12 year old script kiddies got the best of ya ;)

• Like 15

the more hackers you play with... the more you will ENJOY this game... wait what.... let me explain...

-sitting in a bush/tree line for 9/10 days your alive is super fun right....*rolls eyes*

-coming across survivors/bandits is a emotional roller coaster to say the least..

Long story short... you will have WAY more fun playing the game rather than sitting in a bush hoping to live through the night...

-if you still cant play this game well... i guess them 12 year old script kiddies got the best of ya ;)

Dammit Blaze, I thought we told you not to drink the bong water.

• Like 9

I agree, I have two accounts at end game (gili, nvg, range finder, 50 cals and m4 SD (one with AS50, other m107).

End game is camping and shooting people for no reason besides murder count. I just want the most murders possible before someone kills me. So far, I have survived 2 attempts to teleport me into the air and have me fall to my death (thank you alt-f4!).

The rat race to the top, is a LOT more fun than living at the top. Now I just log in, look for zombie spawns 600m away, snip newbs, or counter-snip snipers (one of my favs). I hope to fund a clan in a helo making a pickup, and kill all of them, I got 4 shots into one helo ... should of happen then!

Lee enfields, or AKs in Cherno/electro is the most fun in the game... heart pounding, easy to get back to .. Cheap. Easy, Fun, I understand what the Joker was talking about in Dark Knight, I just enjoy the the simple things, and simple things are cheap.

• Like 1

lol i find it disturbingly amusing to say the least lol... every time i get killed by a hacker its a perfect time to take a 2 min break for a bong hoot, have a smoke, and start the journey again ;) its the path traveled that's fun... not the destination ;)

• Like 4

So you're saying I should deathmatch in Cherno/Electro?

No thanks. This engine is AWFUL for that kind of gameplay. I'd rather play battlefield.

I prefer surviving as long as possible while collecting gear and beating other players.

The only exception to this is when we take the party bus to the shore.

• Like 1

Am i the only one who does not give a flying fuck about dogs!!! :huh:

What is it with dogs? How about cats, horses, goldfish and birds. <_<

Get my point!!! There would be no dogs left, if the infected dont eat`em we would. Just my 2p!! ;)

Edited by Itchy
  • Like 2

Are the dogs going to be available with a 10 kill streak? That would really help flushing out the snipers.

• Like 2

I don't know what purpose they have outside of possibly disabling targets. I'm interested to see, though.

inb4 threads complaining about dogs breaking legs

• Like 2

Or maybe Rocket is getting a new dog? Which he will teach to eat other dogs.

Or maybe Rocket already has a dog and it is having babies?

Or maybe Rocket realized he has no idea what caused that Artifacts and will put out dogs as a placeholder for 1.7.2.5 in a revamp back to 1.7.2.3 patch. (Hint: it was the freaking helicopters!)

In short it doesn't mean he's putting in dogs. Just means WOOF WOOF. If he had said MEOW MEOW would that mean he would be putting in cats? Or he getting some?

Bah ... I was going to make a ...

"Who let the dogs out?" ............. Rocket reply, ... but you've beaten me to it.

Edited by osirish

What, you idiots really think the dogs are going to be on your side?

Who's the idiot?

What, you idiots really think the dogs are going to be on your side?

Since rocket said so...... Yes.

Edit: he mentioned some ideas about them hunting animals and possibly being used as "trackers".

Edited by Swineflew

Actually, the dogs will be trainable to help you find animals to hunt. Do some research people.

Am i the only one who does not give a flying fuck about dogs!!! :huh:

What is it with dogs? How about cats, horses, goldfish and birds. <_<

Get my point!!! There would be no dogs left, if the infected dont eat`em we would. Just my 2p!! ;)

I am not a fan of dogs in DayZ, don't mind em in real life.

In DayZ I am going to put a satchel charge on your dog, when it gets back to you can you guess what is going to happen?

Very well put haha