rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

I wonder if the neckbeards will spare my life more if I go female

Maybe. But the CoD kiddies will just see you as another thing to empty their clips into.

Hello, i'm new here and was just watching your current changelog. I did not read all 43 pages, but i'm wondering if the tent bug is gone? Currently, it is not possible to place a tent, even if the surface is flat and no trees or other stuff are around. Did you worked on that?

Breaking news: Tents will now turn into cavernous pits, stepping into a tent will transport you to one of the lowest layers of hell.

Enjoy!

Rocket, I don't know if this has been addressed about the wires but as it is right now, they can be taken down, but when the server restarts they re-appear

I must have nearly 100+ wires on one of my servers

Will there be plans to eventually have it so when they are removed by a player that they are also removed from the database?

First it was man eating rocks, now satanic tents!? What's next, god damn flesh eating zomb.. Oh wait, we already have those.

Rocket' date=' I don't know if this has been addressed about the wires but as it is right now, they can be taken down, but when the server restarts they re-appear

I must have nearly 100+ wires on one of my servers

Will there be plans to eventually have it so when they are removed by a player that they are also removed from the database?

[/quote']

+1

Anyone else is refreshing this thread for hours whayting for pach release ??

Just wonder if i am the only one addicted to this mod...

im just going to side step whatever you attempted there by reminding you that all you know of another user is a few lines of text on a screen

edit- your tears are delicious

Seriously cant wait for fixed tents. Its the only thing keeping me from actually playing rather than sitting around a camp fire.

I just throwed away my tent due the lack of space - and after 5 minutes of running in the woods someone tells in the chat that tents are fixed in tonights update. Hello Mr Murphy again.

Wait so cars are going to be in after 1.5.9, same as tents, right?

so stupid, wanted to change to the first site and rated the thread 1 accidently.. sry :D

The tents are working as intended, they're just hard as tits to place.

For vehicles, the only issue is the repair menu ( wich rocket said it's fixed in 1.5.9 ) and the absence of any respawn for them ( like loot ).

Dunno saying " vehicles and tents are broken " while it's not.

Good work so many delicious fixes. Need more 4chan tears though (patch 1.5.9.1?)

The tents are working as intended' date=' they're just hard as tits to place.

For vehicles, the only issue is the repair menu ( wich rocket said it's fixed in 1.5.9 ) and the absence of any respawn for them ( like loot ).

[/quote']

Yeah agreed... there are so many people crying about things being 'broken' that are either;

A) Not broken, you just suck at games

B) Are an inherant Arma engine problem, nothing to do with the mod

C) Did not read the patch notes. Endlessly

[/quote']

I would love to see a video of you placing a tent in the current update. I tried 2 hrs today with a mate placing a tent, ending up trying to place a tent on a completly open area, nothing around, complete flat and it still didn't work. I saw many tents placed on a hill before patch, so it CAN'T work as intented.

Okay so the repair menu will 100% be fixed in 1.5.9.

Any official statements about vehicle respawn?

geller

[/quote']

There is a 50/50 chance they are fully deleted on server restart

[/quote']

I would love to see a video of you placing a tent in the current update. I tried 2 hrs today with a mate placing a tent, ending up trying to place a tent on a completly open area, nothing around, complete flat and it still didn't work. I saw many tents placed on a hill before patch, so it CAN'T work as intented.

I have placed 4 tents in the past few days and have seen many other tents. I found it difficult, but the trick to it seems to be to open the inventory, right click the tent and then walk around slowly (with the inventory still open) spamming the place tent button until it works. It is not a graceful approach, but it works... eventually.

How many different lootable skins are there going to be in the new update?