rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

Thanks for the update RMan.

You've mentioned in this thread that vehicles will be fixed/added but this is not reflected in your latest changelog notes. Can those of us with newer servers expect vehicles to be added today?

Thanks dood, awesome mod.

Females will also currently not be able to wear other skins. Until some have been made.

Will there be wearable skins this update?

Thanks for the update RMan.

You've mentioned in this thread that vehicles will be fixed/added but this is not reflected in your latest changelog notes. Can those of us with newer servers expect vehicles to be added today?

Thanks dood' date=' awesome mod.

[/quote']

I would also like to know if this is the case :)

Awesome work, can't wait for the patch!

If you don't want to be female then don't be female. There shouldn't be any reason you can switch from female to male all willy nilly.

Hey Rocket got a good question regarding the Hatchet :D

Since we can chop wood, will this result in removing choppiled wood spawns in markets and military places at least? bit odd seeing wood piles in those places xD

Also in regards to the Female model selection now. It the body armour wearing version from PMC / British forces thats been adapted to DayZ ?

Cheers for this awesome involving mod, me n mates love it to hell and back :)

-Exo

Wait wait. I have fixed the vehicle action menu bug... that's it.

Does this mean if we choose to be female' date=' we can't go back to male?

[/quote']

That's correct

Is there a reason why we can't switch back?

Because your character reflects YOU.

This isn't fucking WoW

Go Rocket! Go ahead and make a sticky saying you won't be changing accounts sex after they want a gender change lol

Does this mean if we choose to be female' date=' we can't go back to male?

[/quote']

That's correct

Is there a reason why we can't switch back?

Because your character reflects YOU.

This isn't fucking WoW

This will probably cause problems for the people who dont read patch-notes, but its their own fault. I honestly cant wait for the first person to whine about it on the forum :)

The first person to come on the forums to moan that they cant change back to a male character will forever be known as Roxane. You are also openly telling us you are trans-gender curious so we should all respect that.

Females will also currently not be able to wear other skins. Until some have been made.

Damn and I was just about to get in on with some goat in the middle of nowhere too! Now this!? Ima get all up in this shit right here! Guess the goat will have to wait...

Rocket if you were single I would kidnap you and love you. Amazing updates and I'm exciting to get to play them!

Rocket if you were single...

I am single.

I have a cleaner. I go to nightclubs.

Rocket if you were single...

I am single.

I have a cleaner. I go to nightclubs.

Like a boss.

IMO if the sex change will be permanent, it's gonna encourage reflecting your real sex only on paper and for that reason people will switch to female more often than ever because it's gonna be supposedly believable and I'm pretty sure female chars won't be shot on sight also for that reason. Don't introduce female chars at all, its gonna get abused.

Does that mean choppers and other vehicles will still leak fuel no matter what?

Our group has tried multiple vehicles now with success to the point of filling the gas where it slowly leaks no matter what. We did get the chopper up for about 20 seconds with a half dozen jerry cans tossed in and taking off right away. Hopefully the fuel tanks will be able to hold gas properly now :)

[...]I'm pretty sure female chars won't be shot on sight also for that reason.

Maybe some people are addicted to necrophilia.

IMO if the sex change will be permanent' date=' it's gonna encourage reflecting your real sex only on paper and for that reason people will switch to female more often than ever because it's gonna be supposedly believable and I'm pretty sure female chars won't be shot on sight also for that reason. Don't introduce female chars at all, its gonna get abused.

[/quote']

It's not "abuse" to take advantage of lonely nerds who want to bone female avatars in a military simulator. I'll actually probably be shooting female skins on sight more often than males purely because I know some bandits will try that strategy.

Don't introduce female chars at all' date=' its gonna get abused.[/quote']

Too late.

Are people really that disconnected from reality, that they change what happens in a game based on some extra pixels?

Wait wait. I have fixed the vehicle action menu bug... that's it.

my question was regarding this here post