rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

I'm pretty sure female chars won't be shot on sight also for that reason.

People not shooting females will learn the hard way.

Instead of always posting what is wrong, post proposed solutions also?

So maybe perma-female will encourage people to go female. What is better? That you can switch whenever you want? There will be a dialog that will run once when you first login asking if you want to be a female character. If you click yes, that's it.

Let me bring in a friend to explain it better:

DEAL-WITH-IT.jpg

(thanks Gabe)

Hopefully there will be a preview of how the females look?

Yes please.

Yes please.

You guys haven't seen a female before?!!?!

/v/irgins in the house!

Here is the current changelog' date=' I'll update it as I go:

updated 4:38pm (Czech Time)

Changelog:

* [FIXED'] Bodies being deleted immediately (now will stay around for 5 minutes)

* [FIXED] Player profiles sometimes corrupting and causing stuck in loading issues (error handling by engine)

* [FIXED] Temperature listed in percent and not degrees (now displayed in degrees)

* [FIXED] Loosing temperature inside vehicles (now will slowly gain or be static in vehicles)

* [FIXED] ItemPainkillers popup error (no longer happens: thanks Norbert!)

* [FIXED] Spawning in Ocean when switching models (player morphing optimized by TeeTime)

* [FIXED] Wrong M107 is spawning on occasion (Correct one spawns)

* [FIXED] Crashed heli uber-loot not spawning (does now thanks to GhostBear!)

* [FIXED] Wire Fencing Kit caused graphical glitches (new model)

* [FIXED] Tank Trap Kit caused graphical glitches (new model)

* [FIXED] Invisible character models occuring

* [NEW] Hatchet for chopping wood in forests

* [NEW] Wire Fencing kit model by Artyom Troshin

* [NEW] Tank Trap kit model by Artyom Troshin

* [NEW] Construction options moved to items in gear menu (right click wire fencing kit to use etc...)

Any chance of making it so you can bandage someone while they are unconscious. The long like 2 min hour glass not the short one. As you can't bandage them while they are in that state so if they are bleeding they are basically fucked.

Any chance of making it so you can bandage someone while they are unconscious. The long like 2 min hour glass not the short one. As you can't bandage them while they are in that state so if they are bleeding they are basically fucked.

You can bandage someone who is unconscious, but you can't bandage yourself when you're unconscious.

Because your character reflects YOU.

This isn't fucking WoW

:heart::heart::heart:

Can we get a fix for zombies spawning on top of you?

Hey now, the undead need to be loved, too.

I just hope it isn't easy to misclick "yes" when it asks you if you want to be female or male. :P

You can bandage someone who is unconscious' date=' but you can't bandage yourself when you're unconscious.

[/quote']

hmm odd because i can bandage them when they are in the short unconscious state but not the long one. Had a buddy of mine bleeding while in the long one and the only thing i could do was open his alice. Had 2 others try as well same issue.

Rocket, you own. Never stop building your dream.

(especially if building your dream involves restoring vehicles to servers where they're missing >_>)

Yes please.

/v/irgins in the house!

No really. Some people are clearly worried about looking like that drugged up female hooker in that video quoted previously. Valid concern. Though I guess bandits would pass you off as a zombie.

But yes, you still haven't confirmed something, unless I missed it: will there be lootable skins in this build or not?

Yes please.

/v/irgins in the house!

No really. Some people are clearly worried about looking like that drugged up female hooker in that video quoted previously. Valid concern. Though I guess bandits would pass you off as a zombie.

But yes' date=' you still haven't confirmed something, unless I missed it: will there be lootable skins in this build or not?

[/quote']

He said he was working on it on one of the recent pages for this build. So They should be in.

You can bandage someone who is unconscious' date=' but you can't bandage yourself when you're unconscious.

[/quote']

I think we need to get back to original menu style for bandages, morphine and painkillers. Having these in menu makes healing yourself much more obvious rather than taking a guess what you need to do in your Gear menu or how to fix your bones\shaking screen. (I saw streams with newbie players taking all their morphine and painkillers for no reason) I stopped to notice that I got bleeding wound because usually having "Bandage yourself" in menu gave me a hint that I was bleeding and right now I can loose lots of blood because flashing white cross is not enough to warn me about bleeding. Eating food\pitching tents\making fires\etc. from Gear menu is fine but healing actions are available by the context and they should appear in menu.

Yes please.

/v/irgins in the house!

No really. Some people are clearly worried about looking like that drugged up female hooker in that video quoted previously. Valid concern. Though I guess bandits would pass you off as a zombie. [...]

This. If it's a 1 time change im not going to bother with it, also since all profiles are the same character on DayZ.

[/quote']

I think we need to get back to original menu style for bandages, morphine and painkillers. Having these in menu makes healing yourself much more obvious rather than taking a guess what you need to do in your Gear menu or how to fix your bones\shaking screen. (I saw streams with newbie players taking all their morphine and painkillers for no reason) I stopped to notice that I got bleeding wound because usually having "Bandage yourself" in menu gave me a hint that I was bleeding and right now I can loose lots of blood because flashing white cross is not enough to warn me about bleeding. Eating food\pitching tents\making fires\etc. from Gear menu is fine but healing actions are available by the context and they should appear in menu.

I would have to agree with you, I liked the older style for using medical supplies.

any eta on vehicles being back in the game? and tents NOT disappearing??

changelog looks awesome so far!