rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

* [FIXED] Bodies being deleted immediately (now will stay around for a while)

As in DC abusers will stick around for a bit?

I certainly hope so, I've lost too much loot to people instantly closing the game when they get shot.

This bandit thing is pissing me off. Surviving in nighttime with a friend. and them some random guy join us. 2 seconds later shoots me in the face and is proud that he killed a bandit. I am no bandit. I killed 1 guy in selfdefence and got the skin and now, I can't get rid of it. Been handing out pills, morphine and bandage like a (bleep).

This meta gaming is just wrong. people are stupid like that. I really hope this gets adressed because I am a nice teamplay kinda guy that just had to defend myself once. It is ruining the survival experience

Any chance for including ST_Movement?

Oh dear god, I hope so!!

Thanks for the update! Do you have any idea if it is possible to fix the bug where you can hear flies all over the place in spots, but there are no bodies? I seem to have invisible corpses. Using the latest patches/beta.

In what kind of degrees will temperature be displayed?

I hope it's Celsius :D

Yes its Celsius

I killed 1 guy in selfdefence and got the skin

Only, no.

It takes 2 kills to get bandit skin if your humanity was close or above 2500. Essentially making your first kill a freebie for self-defense type of situations.

Thanks for the update! Do you have any idea if it is possible to fix the bug where you can hear flies all over the place in spots' date=' but there are no bodies? I seem to have invisible corpses. Using the latest patches/beta.

[/quote']

Apparently reading patch notes is not one of your stronger attributes.

I don't know if it was posted yet, but what about a fix for the tents? I'm not able to pitch a tent, even on a flat surface when there is enough room around. I looked around here and other ppl got the same problem.

Good work on the updates rocket, keep going. :)

Love it, I know you have much to do somonone has probably already written this but if not, After the patch i cant refuel my jerry cans

they couldve already hid the body too johnny. New guy don't know what all is possible yet. Did you three weeks ago?

Only' date=' no.

It takes 2 kills to get bandit skin if your humanity was close or above 2500. Essentially making your first kill a freebie for self-defense type of situations.

[/quote']

Depends on the humanity of the person you shot. I went from 2514 to -3000 in one kill.

Rocket please don't forget to fix the "last action stuck with you" bug

The reason why blood transfusions, bandaging, fueling vehicles, fixing vehicles, etc. are not working unless you disconnect and reconnect for each action

Depends on the humanity of the person you shot. I went from 2514 to -3000 in one kill.

You're absolutely right. My first kill instantly made me a bandit and I had over 2500 from giving medical aid to a buddy. Also, killed a bandit before, then went to look the area he was in, and his friend, who was a survivor, came out shooting at me. I killed him and it made me a bandit for acting in self defense against a guy who landed a shot on me first.

slice or two of troll flavored spam.

troll spam is delicious.

(apparently i'm not allowed to say tears are delicious because some casual on 4chan got sand in his vagina)

LOL! That's the funniest thing I've read all day! Fucking casuals.

How about zed in the woods rocket? AI problems with the concept or you just don't like it?

4chan is for steers and queers

Please fix "Save old camping tent" bug' date=' it just stuck after you see it. And it blocks a lot of options to heal your mates in-game.

[/quote']

Fixed in 1.5.9

Will this also fix the remove wire/sandbags doing the same thing?

Only' date=' no.

[/quote']

Well, I did kill a total of 3 people so far I think. and in 2 cases I was unconcious because they shot me down that far and mistaken me for a dead person and the other case I just had a lucky headshot. Still, the problem remains. I tried talking to all 3 of the people in a friendly manner and now I don't get to talk, I just get shot. Point is. people are stupid, bandit skins lead to meta gaming and... well people are stupid covers about every point I could add.

*edited for typing derp

^this + Your name is "humanity"

reddit

reddit

"Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?"

<3 Full Metal Jacket.

Couldn't help not quoting it tbh.

rocket, pls consider adding mental illnesses like depression and the appropiate medicine in a future update :)

adding mental illnesses

I think there is plenty of that already ;)

I do think there is some room to expand the medical system but haven't really looked at that so far.

adding mental illnesses

I think there is plenty of that already ;)

I do think there is some room to expand the medical system but haven't really looked at that so far.

Do you know right now I am staring at a Military Offroad I can't fix until your patch comes out. I hope these tears of mine are tasty rocket. You monster.

reddit

"Only steers and queers come from Texas' date=' Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?"

<3 Full Metal Jacket.

Couldn't help not quoting it tbh.

[/quote']

Bullshit! I bet you could suck a golf ball trough a garden hose!