rocket

Pending Build Progess: 1.5.9

* [FIXED] ItemPainkillers popup error (no longer happens: thanks Norbert!)

yeah thanks Nobert that was annoying.

Seriously cant wait for fixed tents. Its the only thing keeping me from actually playing rather than sitting around a camp fire.

waiting patiently for the new update.

arma2oa2012-05-2601-36-27-66.jpg

what key is it to sit down?

Seriously just check for yourself... Options > Controls > Sit Down

please PLEASE PLEASE fix the damn stupid hour glass, I can't play, I start the game i have full blood, all stats green ONE hit from zombie = hourglass. after like 1 or 2 mins the hour glass just appears by itself. Also the hour glass is stupid it makes no sense and when it comes up it means I have to ctrl+alt+del my game as esc or any other button doesn't work

It will be released when perfect! :D

I hope vehicles will be enabled again in 1.5.9, because i now have a seemingly intact helicopter, which i cannot repair/refuel, only sit in the seats and make engine noises with my mouth.

yeah i was also hopping to se the fixed actions on the vehicles/tents( the save option stays there bugged after you check some of those) on the changelog

Edit: NEVERMID its already fixed :D, not in the changelog but confimed fixed on the tracker

what is the status on vehicles and tents?

Is it not more important to fix the stuff before adding more to it?

it might be weird concept (meant serious since I am not a programmer) but maybe that is a reason why the arma 2 release was so buggy?

apart from that! latest patch made a lot of stuff better

Nice fixes... Now how about fixing the stupid "I'm invisible and will get called a hacker if I do anything" bug that seems to be plaguing us? Love this game, don't get me wrong, I just wish I could play it now.

+8 hours. I'm sleeping, then I'm finishing off skin loot selection.

Rocket, please implement this if and when you have time. This will not only help with PKing but also add more to strive for as well as useing teamwork. A book collecting skills/knoledge system. More details in posts. Could you at least tell me what you think of it?

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7434

+8 hours. I'm sleeping' date=' then I'm finishing off skin loot selection.

[/quote']

I might say "sweet dreams" but after seeing so much of that picture of Matt I might be afraid to sleep.

Now that the huge increased number of players getting on DayZ, and the issues solved with the amount is fixed, we get to see some real patch updates! ;)

What about the issue with the vehicles' date=' tents, and etc being broken...

Looks good, anyway. Can't wait for the fix.

[/quote']

This..

Spent 5 hours last night trying to pitch a tent in 100s of various locations.

Now even if I get it down, Id worry about losing it due to server restarts.

Just avoid pitching a tent in front of a school.

Updated Changelog:

* [FIXED] Bodies being deleted immediately (now will stay around for 5 minutes)

* [FIXED] Player profiles sometimes corrupting and causing stuck in loading issues (error handling by engine)

* [FIXED] Temperature listed in percent and not degrees (now displayed in degrees)

* [FIXED] Loosing temperature inside vehicles (now will slowly gain or be static in vehicles)

* [FIXED] ItemPainkillers popup error (no longer happens: thanks Norbert!)

* [FIXED] Spawning in Ocean when switching models (player morphing optimized by TeeTime)

* [FIXED] Wrong M107 is spawning on occasion (Correct one spawns)

* [FIXED] Crashed heli uber-loot not spawning (does now thanks to GhostBear!)

* [FIXED] Wire Fencing Kit caused graphical glitches (new model)

* [FIXED] Tank Trap Kit caused graphical glitches (new model)

* [NEW] Hatchet for chopping wood in forests

* [NEW] Wire Fencing kit model by Artyom Troshin

* [NEW] Tank Trap kit model by Artyom Troshin

These are nice and all but are you going to address the MASSIVE issue with being unable to give blood transfusions, fuel vehicles, bandage other players, and repair vehicles?

The first action of the game you get stuck with, so if you want to perform another action you have to disconnect/reconnect

It's all over the bug forum so just suprised I didn't see it on the list: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6201