Sign in to follow this  
Daddy'o (DayZ)

Killed 7 people today, and wounded 4, no DCs

Thank you denizens of server France something for restoring my faith in DayZ pvp. I was a lame ass fucktard camping elektro area with my svd, and all the rarest gear possible, bored to tears. Especially you, the crew of 4-6 people around the power station. All you met brave ends without even a hint of DCing. Ghillie guy on the top floor, another guy on second to top, 2 guys on the roof, one behind the civilian house next to the power station and the one who disappeared.

Also cudos to everyone I shot and wounded around elektro area, all 4 of you, who did the bee and struggled to get safe instead of just alt + f4ing. You have my respect. Come and get your revenge, I'll show you the same courtesy you showed me :)

Also, who the hell ever was flying that chopper, messing around with automatic weapons and caused all those explosions, I hope it wasn't your chopper that was blowing up, although judging from the way you were flying I think it was :D

AWZ, Cyanux, John, KYU, Stiletoto75 and the rest :)

Edited by Daddy'o
  • Like 1

Thank you denizens of server France something for restoring my faith in DayZ pvp. I was a lame ass fucktard camping elektro area with my svd, and all the rarest gear possible, bored to tears. Especially you, the crew of 4-6 people around the power station. All you met brave ends without even a hint of DCing. Ghillie guy on the top floor, another guy on second to top, 2 guys on the roof, one behind the civilian house next to the power station and the one who disappeared.

Also cudos to everyone I shot and wounded around elektro area, all 4 of you, who did the bee and struggled to get safe instead of just alt + f4ing. You have my respect. Come and get your revenge, I'll show you the same courtesy you showed me :)

Also, who the hell ever was flying that chopper, messing around with automatic weapons and caused all those explosions, I hope it wasn't your chopper that was blowing up, although judging from the way you were flying I think it was :D

AWZ, Cyanux, John, KYU, Stiletoto75 and the rest :)

POINT BEING!! <_<

Thank you OP for not ignoring the good times of dayz like everyone else on these forums!

aaand why did you kill these people?

Why didn't he kill these people? ;)

Why didn't he kill these people? ;)

because it's good to have a reason to murder someone, in case you didn't know.

• Like 2

aaand why did you kill these people?

Long answer: I have a ghillie, rangefinder, nvgs, svd camo, m16 with acog, ammo for both, m9 sd 5 clips, 5 bandages, antibiotics, blood, morphine, painkillers, coyote bag, I have a camp with additional m4 sd, lmgs, svds and other assault rifles. I got all the tools as well as water canteens. I can basically survive infinitely if I wanted with nothing left to strive for.

I've had big camps, small camps, clan camps, vehicles, at one point I had 8 vehicles stashed INSIDE the map. I've raided camps, I've scoured the map left right up n down more times than a small clan of people put together.

Short answer: Because there's nothing else to do.

French server. The reason they never disconnected is because they were all too busy mashing the surrender key.

• Like 4

because it's good to have a reason to murder someone, in case you didn't know.

Fun.

The best reason there is.

almost half your targets got away?

svd must be an awesome gun

Edited by Buffjesus

almost half your targets got away?

svd must be an awesome gun

2 Shot kill on the body. I like a challenge. Less magnification, less stopping power.

I'm not one of those pansies with as50 or m107 that need that 1 shot 1 kill and high magnification and zoom in order to get kills.

Edited by Daddy'o

what a douche.

You'll either live to see yourself become a bandit, or get bored to tears of sitting in a forest with good gear and shooting zombies. At that time I'll either ask if you're having fun or call you a hypocrite.

• Like 3

Long answer: I have a ghillie, rangefinder, nvgs, svd camo, m16 with acog, ammo for both, m9 sd 5 clips, 5 bandages, antibiotics, blood, morphine, painkillers, coyote bag, I have a camp with additional m4 sd, lmgs, svds and other assault rifles. I got all the tools as well as water canteens. I can basically survive infinitely if I wanted with nothing left to strive for.

I've had big camps, small camps, clan camps, vehicles, at one point I had 8 vehicles stashed INSIDE the map. I've raided camps, I've scoured the map left right up n down more times than a small clan of people put together.

Short answer: Because there's nothing else to do.

then it seems that your imagination has run out. there's always something to do, you just lack the

+_aad771be68e11e39a9205770ac4e916d.jpeg

Edited by omgwtfbbq

then it seems that your imagination has run out. there's always something to do, you just lack the

+_aad771be68e11e39a9205770ac4e916d.jpeg

There's nothing like the thrill of killing other people, especially in close quarters combat.

Stop being butthurt.

French server. The reason they never disconnected is because they were all too busy mashing the surrender key.

Shouldn't laugh ... but ... can't .. help myself .... urge ... to lol ... overwhelming!

• Like 1

There's nothing like the thrill of killing other people, especially in close quarters combat.

Stop being butthurt.

I'm not butthurt, dumbass. I'm simply saying that the OP has run out of imagination. And from what you said, killing people in a video game is a better feeling than sex? coughwowcough

Oh man, I love the Frenchies, but you got my beans for making me laugh.

Yeah, it's really impressive that people running around with a hatchet, makarov, and their box of pain killers didn't disconnect when you killed them. Think of all the excellent loot that they could have denied you. Mmmm... flashlight.

I hope they weren't unarmed.

Not sure but I think 2 might have been. Didn't get a positive on a gun on those. The other one looked like he had succumbed to his fate. He got hit, started to bleed, crawled behind a house and after I switched positions and missed him once, he just turned around to look directly at me, staid there for a good 10 seconds while I reloaded my single last round of svd ammo I had left, and hit him smack in the head. I don't think he could see me since I was at least 400 meters away and ghillied next to a bush, but it felt like wordless conversation was had during that 10 seconds.

"Yeah, you got me. Finish the job and let me meet the spawn again. Take this karma and carry it. May it come around to you and revenge me."

"Don't worry man. It always does.."..click, *bam*.

Yeah, it's really impressive that people running around with a hatchet, makarov, and their box of pain killers didn't disconnect when you killed them. Think of all the excellent loot that they could have denied you. Mmmm... flashlight.

The 4 person team had some coyote bags which are quite rare as well. I consider that loot I'd rather keep :)