Sign in to follow this  
Spidey (DayZ)

What the F*CK is wrong with this forum community ?!

WE ARE SAYING IT ON EVERY GOD DAMN TOPIC BECAUSE THE WHOLE FORUM IS SPAMMED AND OVER FLOODED WITH PEOPLE POSTING CRYING THREADS.

CRYING ABOUT BANDITS, CRYING ABOUT BUGS, CRYING ABOUT HACKERS, CRYING ABOUT EVERYTHING POSSIBLE.

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NOOBS AND ARE BRAINDEAD.

Sorry for the caps but I just had to say it out loud. Seriously. Every second thread I open is someone LITERALLY crying about everything possible.

What else should we reply?

It is you Sir-Cry-Alot's who ruin this community by spamming these forums with retarded threads, so I am asking you. What the F*ck is wrong with you!?

Edited by `CaRnAgE..
  • Like 1

QQ isn't even meant to mean crying it means quitting. It does get annoying to read the same posts over and over, honestly. I just mentally skip them myself.

What lol? No, it means crying and/or (and rarely nowadays) quit crying.

symbolising two little eyes with a tear in it.

I'm far more sick of the "ALPHA"

And

"IT'S AN ALPHA."

Being used as an excuse for a blatantly under-developed mod from someone who doesn't really care about the fact he has 1,000,000 players where every interview goes like this,

"WELL, MINECRAFT.... MINECRAFT MINECRAFT... MINECRAFT."

http://www.videogamer.com/pc/arma_2/news/dayz_creator_talks_standalone_version_as_mod_nears_one_million_players.html

Standalone coming in September?

Nope.

It's, "Before Christmas" now.

Edited by LordRayken

I stopped here. Why? because so far, it's been 100% success ratio that EVERYONE who starts a topic saying it's not a QQ post, actually posts a QQ post. No matter what game, it's always the same.

This isnt a QQ post.

But it makes me so sad that you are totally right :(

I'm far more sick of the "ALPHA"

And

"IT'S AN ALPHA."

Being used as an excuse for a blatantly under-developed mod from someone who doesn't really care about the fact he has 1,000,000 players where every interview goes like this,

"WELL, MINECRAFT.... MINECRAFT MINECRAFT... MINECRAFT..

Well that's right too but its not like whole Bohemia is working on this. Its just Rocket and a bunch of guys. At least they are giving out frequently patches and announce patch notes, unlike some other dev's. And we are able to get in touch directly with them via this forum unlike with other dev teams where contacting the main guy is similar to finding the phone number of a random slut you met on a random vacation lol

People saying all gaming communities/forums are this bad so deal with it, are simply wrong. I regularly post on forums where none of this daily crap goes on. It all comes down to the 'type' of 'gamer' this mod has attracted, and appalling forum moderation.

What else should we reply?

----------------------------- *drums* ------------------ --->>>>>> N O T H I N G <<<<<------- --------- *drums* ------------------------------------

People saying all gaming communities/forums are this bad so deal with it, are simply wrong. I regularly post on forums where none of this daily crap goes on. It all comes down to the 'type' of 'gamer' this mod has attracted, and appalling forum moderation.

I'm sure "hello kitty island adventure" and "matchbox revolution racing" are pretty heavily moderated, so you probably don't see much of this on those forums.

But so far, on every single forum I have EVER been on, THIS is the type of behavior you see. WoW, Diablo 3, Battlefield, CoD, The Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online, FFS...I can go on and on.

lol I read it all too, and I completely agree.

I've posted in a few of these threads to tell the retards who are being dicks to chill the fuck out.. funny thing, I never seem to get flamed for it.

Too bad too, I would love a chance to set the bastards on fire if they were stupid enough to reply.

Don't worry, the community will settle down once the ADD kids get bored and leave.. then it will be much calmer around here. ;)

Edited by Cyanyde

Floppy headed Canadian douche bag gonna be a floppy headed Canadian douche bag.

Stay mad. Stay classy

• Like 1

tampons for you good sir.

OP all popular forums are like this. It will never change unless heavily moderated. www.teamliquid.net is the only forum I've seen implement this strategy and it works quite well

Many of the members of the DAYZ community are just like the shitheads in any other competitive online game. They're gonna troll the fuck out of you because they enjoy stroking their e-peen. Get used to it, ignore, feed the trolls, or troll yourself. Just about your only options.

OP all popular forums are like this. It will never change unless heavily moderated. www.teamliquid.net is the only forum I've seen implement this strategy and it works quite well

You must not frequent too many forums then :) There are a lot that are moderated very well. I believe the moderation here is lax on purpose to get maximum response from every type of player be it 10 years old and lacking any sort of forum ettiquette up to some octogenerian type tapping with one one finger whilst waggling his other finger at the screen...ooooohhhh you little rapskallions !

Btw ..QQ

Contrary to popular belief, QQ is not a set of crying eyes. It actually originated with the advent of Warcraft II. On battlenet, you could press ALT+Q+Q to immediately exit the match and program. Thus the term "QQ" was to tell people to just quit because they are unskilled. The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes.

QQ doesnt even look like crying fucking eyes anyway, if anything it is weirdly positioned nipples :D

Guest cRy

When I first joined I thought it was a place for giant man babies to get together, swap spit and piss in each others boots. Turns out i wasn't far wrong.

Aren't you guys the guys that have had Heli's for over a month now? =)

Just ignore the QQ posts and you'll be alright. The community is filled with assholes, trolls, morons from the WarZ community, and kiddies that think typing "fuck" is hilarious.

You must not frequent too many forums then :) There are a lot that are moderated very well. I believe the moderation here is lax on purpose to get maximum response from every type of player be it 10 years old and lacking any sort of forum ettiquette up to some octogenerian type tapping with one one finger whilst waggling his other finger at the screen...ooooohhhh you little rapskallions !

Btw ..QQ

Contrary to popular belief, QQ is not a set of crying eyes. It actually originated with the advent of Warcraft II. On battlenet, you could press ALT+Q+Q to immediately exit the match and program. Thus the term "QQ" was to tell people to just quit because they are unskilled. The term later developed and lost it's origin and is usually mistaken as crying eyes.

QQ doesnt even look like crying fucking eyes anyway, if anything it is weirdly positioned nipples :D

All up (pcpp, TL, Paradox, TWC, escapist, ea, blizzard and bf3) and I've found the more popular it is the worse the community. Reddit is a good example

Because around 1996 gameing stopped being a Hobby for a mature Niche audience and instead exploded into the scene of casual players to young to drive or drink legally. I miss the days I could play an online game and only have 1 guy in the server be a complete tool instead of 95%, I also miss being able to post stuff about game mechanics in an alpha/beta forum without keyboard warriors.