Sign in to follow this  
Spidey (DayZ)

What the F*CK is wrong with this forum community ?!

No, this isn't a " QQ" thread.

Just a message to all of you : stop fucking saying "qq more, learn to play" on every single goddamn topic.

Yea, it fits to some of these, because SOME actually ARE only to QQ.

But there are a lot posts that actually talk about something, and all of you must admit that OP has got the point somehow and is/isn't right in something.

In any case, please. Please. I beg you. If you do not agree with the post, say so. Say why, and say your ideas/thoughts/whatever. If you do agree, say so, and again, say why etc.

But STOP this motherfucking retarded "QQ MOAR" posts. It's driving me crazy. It's pointless. It doesn't give anything to anyone. It doesn't get us any information, opinion, anything.

It just tells us how stupid you are and that you don't even have your own opinion. You just need to increase your ego or whatever. Because if someone posts a topic about bandits, you are indeed one of the bandits. And because you do not fail as a bandit, instead of giving him some advice, agreeing/disagreeing with OP, you simply say QQ moar, l2p.

It's lame, childish, and arrogant. Nobody likes that. Please, stop.

And if there's nothing better you can say than that, then please don't say anything. Because, again, it's pointless. They should ban people for that...

Thanks, if you read all of this. Beans for ya :)

• Like 15

It makes them feel special because they can repeat overused phrases.

Also, their lack of vocabulary and mind power disallows them to post anything constructive.

• Like 2

People outgroup each other because it's easier than empathizing with each other or understanding others' circumstances or perspectives.

Designations like "CoD kiddies," "script kiddies," "carebears," "bandits," survivors," etc- they're all labels to distinguish quickly between people with whom you have a varying philosophy in one regard or another. They take that and apply it universally such that these "others" are basically aliens that have no humanity whatsoever. Then they don't have to feel bad for hating them.

Psychology is fascinating.

• Like 3

They're trolling, dawg. They don't actually think it is worth anything at all. They just wanna see us be upset :(

Your efforts are appreciated, but the community could be worse. It's just that a lot of the threads are duplicates of the same issues. Glitches, bugs, whining, hacking, etc. If you took that away, you would get some decent threads that are worth discussing and you would find that they wouldn't be plastered with qq and carebears.

I know you know what trolls are, so I'm going to make this short. Your OP = exactly what trolls want. If trolling is a bonfire, posts like this are gasoline.

Currently,this mod is one mayor BLAST across the gaming community world wide.

So offcourse its gonna have all kind of people in here.

Mostly immature kids complaining about all sorts of things,haters and trolls.

And also a small percentage of mature users who actuly can make some valid points.

Once this mod is ,,settle,, down, only devoted fans and mature audience will stay.

Right now,you can read all kind of shit on this forum. (mostly completly irrelevant and random threads)

But once the dust get's back to ground it will be a nice little/moderate community and you will be able to hear your own voice again.

Edited by VaultDweller

I'm telling you the same thing I told someone else who made a post like this.

This post is completely necessary and full of the best ideas I've ever read, AND it's original. Thousands and thousands of forum goers will suddenly have a flash of guilt after reading your post and will IMMEDIATELY conform to what you say. I believe in you OP, It's true, oh it's damn true!

If you haven't figured out how people on the internet, in a fucking game forum act towards one another, then I don't know what to tell you other than you're wearing blinders buddy. But hey, good luck with your crusade. I'm sure you'll be WILDLY successful at it.

When I first joined I thought it was a place for giant man babies to get together, swap spit and piss in each others boots. Turns out i wasn't far wrong.

Cheer up, Spidey! There is no use QQing over spilled beans!

No, this isn't a " QQ" thread.

I stopped here. Why? because so far, it's been 100% success ratio that EVERYONE who starts a topic saying it's not a QQ post, actually posts a QQ post. No matter what game, it's always the same.

• Like 3

QQ isn't even meant to mean crying it means quitting. It does get annoying to read the same posts over and over, honestly. I just mentally skip them myself.

I'm telling you the same thing I told someone else who made a post like this.

This post is completely necessary and full of the best ideas I've ever read, AND it's original. Thousands and thousands of forum goers will suddenly have a flash of guilt after reading your post and will IMMEDIATELY conform to what you say. I believe in you OP, It's true, oh it's damn true!

If you haven't figured out how people on the internet, in a fucking game forum act towards one another, then I don't know what to tell you other than you're wearing blinders buddy. But hey, good luck with your crusade. I'm sure you'll be WILDLY successful at it.

^This without the sarcasm.