mattlightfoot

Which T-Shirt design would you buy?

I like 1 and 2 but would probably be more likely to wear design 2, as someone else said it's simple. On the 2nd design I still think it would be cool to throw something on there or one the back about being a part of the Alpha test, maybe just a stamp on the back of the shirt "Alpha Test Survivor" or something like that?

I like option #2 but also would like the idea of showing that you were in the Alpha.

So option 2 with maybe a small alpha logo or something. Love it though and will buy one when you guys get that going.

#2 - Elegant in its simplicity.

----

#1 is preferred if you plan on doing another T-Shirt later.

If I was nerdy enough to wear a game shirt, probably 2. But they are all pretty cool.

How about

"One does not simply walk into

*Zombie with a shovel*

Chernarus"

I'd go with the first one as soon as we get into beta or even further . Would take the one with logo for now . Bring em on !

Should do one that says "FRIENDLY?" over the logo or something. That's one word that will henceforth always be associated with DayZ for anyone who has played it.

Either option 2 or 3. I really do like all of them but I have a school hat from year 9 which says I survived that camp so maybe thats why I dont like it :P

cant you have option 2 on the front side and option 3 on the backside of the shirt?? would be awesome.

Yep 2 on the Front and 3 on the back would be awesome! Pls keep the idea up in this thread!!

If DayZ's popularity continues to grow at the rate it is, I can easily see the word "Friendly?" becoming a new internet Meme.

takemymoney.jpeg?w=1024

Seriously though, when and where can i buy these shirts ?! and also please say your going to be shipping round euro land

also instead of dayz alpha on the shirt maybe jsut have;

"I Survived Dayz"

Inverted maybe like RED tshirt but with BLACK logo too, just because you guys have that theme going, would be great.