mattlightfoot

Which T-Shirt design would you buy?

I got to say, these designs are not very good.

Is there anything on the back?

I love a few of the suggestions people have been posting here.

I could copy past the dayz logo and go to a local print shop to get a shirt like this.

Nothing i see with the 3 options wow me tbh.

Was a tossup between 1 and 2. A 4th option with "Alpha" below the logo without the "I survived" portion might be nice.

I voted for the first one.. BUT

If there was a shirt that had the "DayZ" on the front and "I Survived The DayZ Alpha" on the back, Now thats a shirt i would be happy to buy :)

I voted for option one, but a "Waiting for wearer response" T-shirt would be cool too.

I would simply buy all three but if I could only choose one I would ask that the alpha dayz shirt be exclusive for a short time so us that actually played the alpha had something to show we helped with it. So all in all the alpha would be my number one pick plus I love the soldier in it you could of even let the picture of the soldier stand in as the "I" that would have been cool to. NICE SHIRTS ALL IN ALL...

Option #2, Can we have a hoody option in the future? A hoody with the same logos displayed in this thread would make for a great zombie killing comfortable experience.

#2 is the most professional of the three, to be honest. The first one could be a non-offical shirt, and the third one just shouldn't really be a shirt in that state.