mattlightfoot

Which T-Shirt design would you buy?

Should do one that says "FRIENDLY?" over the logo or something. That's one word that will henceforth always be associated with DayZ for anyone who has played it.

I like this one too!

And maybe instead of "I survived DayZ" have hand written font cross out the 'd' in survived and add "tried to" before survive and above it, like a sloppy edit. After all does *anyone* actually survive DayZ?!?

I voted: "I Survived the DayZ Alpha"

I would like to add that I think the letter "I" should be removed and the soldier should be the "I" (perhaps move it a bit more down)

This will also allow you to make the DayZ logo a tad bigger which might sway some of the votes over to "I Survived the DayZ Alpha" :D

"I survived DayZ"

It has to be that. I agree with Fleeing though that the soldier should be made the "I"

2 !

how about one that says: I walked all the way up to the airfield and all I got was this lousy shirt.

# 2 for me. Nice and simple, and something you could wear easy in public :).

#2 is my pick. It would be nice if it had "ALPHA" written in small white characters under the DayZ Logo.

+1 to the "I tried to survive DayZ"

Nr. 1 I'd buy without a doubt, might even force the friends I play with to buy one aswell.

And as many have suggested it'd be nice for it to go off sale as beta starts up.

2, or 3 without the "You are", the police is terribad

Any plans in place for hoodies or other apparel (or peripherals (I'd buy a DayZ mouse pad.)) if the shirts sell well?

I would definitley buy a big gaming surface style mouse pad, like the ones that take up the whole desk. with the Dayz Logo! ohh it would be sweet

I voted for the Options 1, as you could make them for a limited time so people could show that they supported the mod since Alpha! Keep up the good work.

Definitly... #1 and #2.

I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!

OH !! And make #1 available only to Alpha players... Sort of limited edition only for those who are registered.

DiaboLusitano AKA Natario

Definitely option #1!

That looks really sick and it could easily appeal to people

who have not even heard of the game itself,

Id buy nr2 for sure, and any posters or pads or what ever you get :D

Love the first 1 design is the best but know 1 has survived Dayz alpha :( Any BeanWar T-Shirts????? :heart:

Voted "DayZ Logo"; I'd have voted "I Survived the DayZ Alpha" but I don't want to wear something in public showing a weapon (i.e. without the figure after the "I" it would be fine for me)

!? May i ask Why? im used to go out in public with my 7.62 mm bullet belt... And never had a problem. ( i heven go to bars and some discotecs with it...loool)

Its not allowed in your country ??

I would most certainly get Option #2, the DayZ Logo.

Would be nice to have Option #1 without the player silhouette.

Maybe Just;

"I Survived"

[DayZ Logo]

Alpha

Or even just "I Survived" in Stencil or Hand Scribbles then the DayZ Logo.

Available only during Alpha testing. An inside joke for us early players.