anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

worst service ever, Don't buy from these guys. They won't even give me a refund. Money hungry wankers. Customer Service is horrible/ Hosts are slow/ barely server uptime. They won't refund me 30$

I personally answered your support ticket asking why you cannot lock your server two hours after you sent it in. =/

You agreed to the terms and DayZ rules when you ordered the server.

I personally answered your support ticket asking why you cannot lock your server two hours after you sent it in. =/

You agreed to the terms and DayZ rules when you ordered the server.

I locked it fucking once, i was testing it out for like 3 minutes. It's not like fucking killing a baby, either way if you don't refund me, i'm getting my god damn 30$ back. I'm battling with paypal/calling my bank. So i'll win either way.

edit: look another person agrees with me @inu

Not really, his reasons aren't some extreme. He locked a server once and they blacklist him, at least when I did so once with ViLayer they gave a 1/3 warning, will I do it again? No. It's a dick move to not refund him along with that, even if he broke the ToS, he's allowed to fight for his money back on PayPal.

You are forgetting that chances are at 30$, the server is a partition, so there's maybe around 5-10 servers on a single piece of hardware, and chances are they have a huge ass bundle discount on the bandwidth, or they just co-locate like mad.

Edited by insan3

Your server wasn't blacklisted or disabled. When someone passwords or locks their server, the server just stops itself. They're also emailed.

Your server wasn't blacklisted or disabled. When someone passwords or locks their server, the server just stops itself. They're also emailed.

just click refund on paypal, i'm waiting for you're response :P I will win either way, i can just call my bank in the morning and say that i don't recognize this transaction or w/e, I WILL WIN. give me my 30$ back.

Interesting news apparently from HFB. This in response to a PayPal dispute. Note the last lines and their plans

7/18/2012 04:37 PDT - Seller: The TOS change has nothing to do with the change of access. Speak to shawn-dante head of everything that deals with servers over at the dayz dev team. This was a Dayz request that we are required to follow. You agreed to the dayz rules when you bought the server which this was a rule change that we HAVE to follow. I can give you the skype details of Shawn if you like so you can speak to him.Do you think that we would want to purposely limit access? The answer is no, we do not we are simply required to follow what ever rules they make. As far as the TOS change the original TOS was very short but had the line "we reserve the right to change this at any time without notice" which is something that almost every company out there has, heck im sure paypal even has it but they still notify everybody when they are changed.Like many companies i have in contact with (not naming names) we are planning to move away from dayz as the rules are getting stricter every day and we feel it is not fair for the buyer to have to deal with things like that, not having full access to your server is one.

just click refund on paypal, i'm waiting for you're response :P I will win either way, i can just call my bank in the morning and say that i don't recognize this transaction or w/e, I WILL WIN. give me my 30$ back.

Interesting news apparently from HFB. This in response to a PayPal dispute.....Like many companies i have in contact with (not naming names) we are planning to move away from dayz as the rules are getting stricter every day and we feel it is not fair for the buyer to have to deal with things like that, not having full access to your server is one.

You two should elope together.

LOL, set a server up with these and set a reccuring payment up and it wasnt due until 23rd July and they disabled server on the 18th! I sent them the payment yesterday and he accepted it and the server is still offline.

Guys, i'm extremely irritated with the service i'm getting with my server at the moment. the ticket numbers is #324382 (the 2nd one I had made)

Asked a week ago for the server to be moved to the EU which was "In progress" to then be told "Oh yeah we forgot to do it, doing it now" to then have our server broken?

My tickets are not being responded to on the website after i've customer replied 3 times to attempt to do some sort of "Bump" can someone please sort this damn thing out!

Our server has a 2500 ping, near unplayable, everything is gone, GameTracker can't find it and it's still named US 482 even though it's in the EU now! SixUpdater does see it as in France though so that much was done.

You guys were amazing when we first got our server from you, but ever since that ticket I haven't been able to play on the server I pay for? our next invoice is very soon and I really don't want to pay another month for a server thats broken with a ticket thats being ignored.

Hi HFB guys!

A questions before I buy a server from you guys

Im looking at the prices on the OP and its a bit unclear on which of the servers are dedicated and which are shared with other customers, you just say you offer both. your E3 1230 machine for example if listed as $100 and I know that it costs much more than that to run one of those machines. Am I right in assuming that this is on a shared basis?

I'd love it if you could let me know which of your machines are dedicated and which are shared because i definitely want a dedi. (maybe you should update your price list to so people dont get confused :))

Thanks!

Hi HFB guys!

A questions before I buy a server from you guys

Im looking at the prices on the OP and its a bit unclear on which of the servers are dedicated and which are shared with other customers, you just say you offer both. your E3 1230 machine for example if listed as $100 and I know that it costs much more than that to run one of those machines. Am I right in assuming that this is on a shared basis?

I'd love it if you could let me know which of your machines are dedicated and which are shared because i definitely want a dedi. (maybe you should update your price list to so people dont get confused :))

Thanks!

Our Dedicated servers are dedicated servers. They aren't shared with anyone, you get complete access to your box through RDP (if Windows, SSH for Linux). Anything under the 'Dedicated' tab isn't shared.

We don't sell Virtual Servers anymore, so our only shared service is the Game Servers.

Guys, i'm extremely irritated with the service i'm getting with my server at the moment. the ticket numbers is #324382 (the 2nd one I had made)

Asked a week ago for the server to be moved to the EU which was "In progress" to then be told "Oh yeah we forgot to do it, doing it now" to then have our server broken?

My tickets are not being responded to on the website after i've customer replied 3 times to attempt to do some sort of "Bump" can someone please sort this damn thing out!

Our server has a 2500 ping, near unplayable, everything is gone, GameTracker can't find it and it's still named US 482 even though it's in the EU now! SixUpdater does see it as in France though so that much was done.

You guys were amazing when we first got our server from you, but ever since that ticket I haven't been able to play on the server I pay for? our next invoice is very soon and I really don't want to pay another month for a server thats broken with a ticket thats being ignored.

I would like to point out. We answer our tickets from oldest to newest. Every time you "bump" your ticket, you get pushed back up the queue.

Things like sleep, doctor appointments (I just got back from the Dentist), other engagements, ect. also come into play when answering tickets.

My ticket still has not been answered, it's been what, nearly a week now? I haven't bumped it since I read your post and I understand you guys are busy and have real lives, but we kind of pay you to look after our server, so I'd really appreciate some sort of help!!!

My ticket still has not been answered, it's been what, nearly a week now? I haven't bumped it since I read your post and I understand you guys are busy and have real lives, but we kind of pay you to look after our server, so I'd really appreciate some sort of help!!!

Sent you a PM

Please do not respond to this thread with ticket IDs. This thread is only to help advertise the service and ask pre-sales questions.

My service has been great i ordered a dedicated server got the service plus the dedicated actually ended up with a bigger hard drive then what advertised cant complain nothing but praise.

I would love to buy through you guys? Sorry I am at work and didnt take time. How can i contact you guys with questions?

I would love to buy through you guys? Sorry I am at work and didnt take time. How can i contact you guys with questions?

You can contact me here personally or jump on our TS server

We initially bought a server from HFB, within about 5 hours of ordering (and having not started it) we asked for a refund to cancel it because it wasn't possible to change the timezone (it is now). That was declined. I initially thought about paypal dispute but after calming down thought better of it and went with the server anyway. We didn't use the server a massive amount as it was only up for about 2 weeks. After that we got a dedicated box and hosted our own. Some point prior to the actual end of the billing month the server went in to a state of "unknown" and nothing could be done with it on the control panel, I never bothered asking about it because i didn't really care at that point, but it seemed to get stuck in a loop and never rebooted in about a week.

While the server was actually up and running it seemed stable enough though (well as stable as a server can be in alpha). =)

We initially bought a server from HFB, within about 5 hours of ordering (and having not started it) we asked for a refund to cancel it because it wasn't possible to change the timezone (it is now). That was declined. I initially thought about paypal dispute but after calming down thought better of it and went with the server anyway. We didn't use the server a massive amount as it was only up for about 2 weeks. After that we got a dedicated box and hosted our own. Some point prior to the actual end of the billing month the server went in to a state of "unknown" and nothing could be done with it on the control panel, I never bothered asking about it because i didn't really care at that point, but it seemed to get stuck in a loop and never rebooted in about a week.

While the server was actually up and running it seemed stable enough though (well as stable as a server can be in alpha). =)

The server should be fixed now. We did some hot fixes last night and the night prior and most if not all the boxes that are claiming UNKNOWN, should be back up

How hard would it be for me to learn to manage a server if I have never done it before? Is there a guide or tutorial? I want to order one but the only thing holding me back is that I think it will be to difficult to learn how to restart my server and use the admin control panel for it..

How hard would it be for me to learn to manage a server if I have never done it before? Is there a guide or tutorial? I want to order one but the only thing holding me back is that I think it will be to difficult to learn how to restart my server and use the admin control panel for it..

The TCAmin control panel is pretty straight forward to use. So you should have no issue using it.

Hey Ryahn,

... Tell them I want my server updated to the new DayZ. Population is begging for it :3

Yes same here:)