anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

Ah okay thanks, still can't change it nor can I even get on the server to play right now, hoping my tickets will be answered shortly.

You can cancel your server and put in a new one. The only thing is, you wont have the same Location ID and mission file.

I don't mind starting over with a new IP or server name, I would just like to get in on the $25 monthly fee hopefully without putting in a cancel request and re-setup a new account/payment. Let me know if this is possible. Thanks!

Servers working for me now! Woot! Now just to figure out why it won't let me change the server name.

I don't mind starting over with a new IP or server name, I would just like to get in on the $25 monthly fee hopefully without putting in a cancel request and re-setup a new account/payment. Let me know if this is possible. Thanks!

You can just order the $25 server on your current account and cancel your existing one if you want. No need to recreate your profile.

Servers working for me now! Woot! Now just to figure out why it won't let me change the server name.

Good to hear! What part of the name are you trying to change? It may take a little while for the control panel to update the name, even though it will show correctly in the game browser.

Good to hear! What part of the name are you trying to change? It may take a little while for the control panel to update the name, even though it will show correctly in the game browser.

I'm just trying to change the number that's all, it won't let me do it at all, and there's another server with the number they gave me =/

We disable the option to change the location ID due to many users abusing the feature even though we stated that they were not to be changed. We must keep the IDs issued to us and the specific customer as per DayZ rules.

All servers should be working. If you are having issues, please put in a ticket.

Still plenty of available locations at only $25/month this weekend!

DayZ Planet maps (Zargabad, Panthera, Fallujah, Takistan, & Utes) + Emita City map are all being uploaded to our TCAdmin Panel!

10% Off first month with coupon code "D4YZPL4N3T" when ordering a new Private Server! Ends Friday.

10% off still valid till tomorrow! All locations are available.

DayZ Private Plus released. Features full database access including Chernarus, Lingor, Panthera, and Takistan maps! This is mainly intended for advanced users that have knowledge on how to use databases (MySQL).