anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

I ordered server from HFB yesterday evening (this is on a saturday of a long weekend)

By noon the next day the server was up and running beautifully. I am so far extremely impressed with the fast turn around, would highly recommend HFB for your hosting needs.

Setup a server with HFB and have had a great experience so far, and setup was fast (online within about 30 hrs after ordering). Support questions got answered within 24 hours.

My only problem is the lack of time offset. My friends don't like to play in the dark. I hoped it wouldn't be a problem but it is. As suggested here, there should be certain servers set on inverse time offered as option (I'm sure it will be quite popular so all servers on a box can share the same inverse time). If this isn't offered very soon we may have to go another route unfortunately.

We are seeing what we can do about server time. We have just not had a good dealing with it. We had some servers that ran reverse time and every single person that was put onto it requested to be moved within a week so we stopped doing that. As we were losing money with people even going as far as to file paypal disputes.

We simply have not had enough time to try and make something that would do this as its really only me who is running the show and atm antipop is helping with support tickets when he has the time.

We will however be attempting to do something as time change (at least a 1 time set it) is the most requested thing atm.

I just placed my order and I can't wait :D. Can't wait so much that I actually registered on the DayZ forums JUST to post this :P(Normally I only register if I am having a problem but lol)

It’s halfway through the year, and to celebrate, we are offering 70 slot servers for the price of 60 slot servers! That’s a saving of $10! What’s more, the discount wont only last for the first month, but for the lifetime of the server .

I can see that you are very busy but our server has been down for total of 6 DAYS.

Server has been performing very well when it was up but just vanished one day from the list and we can't RCON access it.

Can we have our Dallas 42 back?

I can see that you are very busy but our server has been down for total of 6 DAYS.

Server has been performing very well when it was up but just vanished one day from the list and we can't RCON access it.

Can we have our Dallas 42 back?

You cant connect to it via http://hfbservers.com:8880 ?

This host is a complete shit show. They just brought on a few new members of staff to try to offload some support, but I've been waiting 3 days for a timezone change. Really?! Its ONE LINE of code.

I've been waiting for that long as well, I'm sure they're backed up with a lot of things to do. Even with the amount of new people on staff, I'm sure they're tackling tickets in the order received. Besides, they've mentioned that timezone changes are currently low priority. Sucks, but we just have to wait it out.

Server performance has dropped significantly in the last week or two on my server. I'm definitely not getting enough resources for a 40 slot server.

Server performance has dropped significantly in the last week or two on my server. I'm definitely not getting enough resources for a 40 slot server.

All servers get more then enough resources. I just logged into that box your server is on. There is over 8gb's of ram of free. 60% of the network capacity. And at worst 40% of the cpu free. Make sure you restart it at least 1 time a day to keep things running good.

All servers get more then enough resources. I just logged into that box your server is on. There is over 8gb's of ram of free. 60% of the network capacity. And at worst 40% of the cpu free. Make sure you restart it at least 1 time a day to keep things running good.

The server restarts twice a day and I don't let log files balloon in size. I submitted a support ticket yesterday, is this my official answer?

The server restarts twice a day and I don't let log files balloon in size. I submitted a support ticket yesterday' date=' is this my official answer?

[/quote']

I guess you could say official yes. Like i said the box has a lot of resources free on it. Just like pretty much all our boxes (besides our test machines). I really do not know what to say, There is more then enough resources free on this Dual Cpu machine and non of the threads are even approaching 100% Your server is processing everything that it is supposed to.

Remember a decent amount of de-sync (red chain) now days comes from the HIVE. If there is any packet loss between the server and the HIVE you will get de-sync . This is something that happens to pretty much any server out there at one point or another.

what did you expect for such cheap hosting? service and people who know what they are doing?

The server restarts twice a day and I don't let log files balloon in size. I submitted a support ticket yesterday' date=' is this my official answer?

[/quote']

I guess you could say official yes. Like i said the box has a lot of resources free on it. Just like pretty much all our boxes (besides our test machines). I really do not know what to say, There is more then enough resources free on this Dual Cpu machine and non of the threads are even approaching 100% Your server is processing everything that it is supposed to.

Remember a decent amount of de-sync (red chain) now days comes from the HIVE. If there is any packet loss between the server and the HIVE you will get de-sync . This is something that happens to pretty much any server out there at one point or another.

I understand there can be DS issues, but in general, server FPS has dropped substantially. Like I said, yesterday at half load it was at 3-4 FPS. There is no way it would be able to approach full load at that rate. I joined other servers that were >40 slots full and had no issues.

Hey. Since your inbox has been full for the last couple days im posting here to let you know my server has been down for two weeks and none of my tickets are being answered. When i use the live help i get the "we're working on it" or "itll be fixed soon" replies. I talked to josh about a currently open ticket and he told me to put in another ticket. How many do i have to put in before my server will be fixed?

Heres my ticket(s) from the site:

#673341 server wont stay up. Auto shuts down because of illegal changes.

In my main control panel area it says my server is "hosted by Qritek" and it won't update to reflect what I change in the config file. When I host it though, it shows up in the server browser as what's in the config file.

It says it's a 40 slot server, but then in the server variables section it says the max is 25, so when I try to host it gets shut down a couple minutes later because of "illegal changes being made to the server" and I get an email about it.

I tried setting the player count to 40 and it shuts down because the server variable is 25. I also tried setting it to 25 but it gets shut down because it says that it is a 40 slot server. So there's really nothing I can do to fix it.

Also, when I bought the server I was originally paying for a 30 slot server for $24/month, but I had issues and it got upgraded to a 35 slot server for the same price. Then there were issues about the payment even though I sent it I guess it didn't clear right away or something. Now it's at 40, hosted by someone other than me, and the site is saying I owe $36.

I'm pretty sure my server has been down more than it's been up. It's definitely been down nonstop for the last week - week and a half.

I've had a lot of people that frequented my server when it was up message me at the dayz forums and email me regarding my server because they're wondering what happened.

Long story short ive been having nothing but issues and they arent being resolved in a satisfactory amount of time. I paid for a service and i am not receiving that service.

I understand there can be DS issues' date=' but in general, server FPS has dropped substantially. Like I said, yesterday at half load it was at 3-4 FPS. There is no way it would be able to approach full load at that rate. I joined other servers that were >40 slots full and had no issues.

[/quote']

19/40 and server FPS is a constant 3...