anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

Text version for small-windowed browsers.

Home| DayZ| Teamspeak| Minecraft| Dedicated Servers | Contact

Quality DayZ Servers priced at $0.87 a slot!

Our goal is to provide high-quality, high-performing DayZ Servers to the community and enrich the experience of our clients. We are constantly working to improve our DayZ Servers. We currently have eight maps and we are a part of the DayZ Planet community that will be coming out very soon.

Currently, we have eight maps that are available for no additional cost:

• Lingor*
  • Chernarus*
  • Zargabad*
  • Takistan*
  • Panthera* (DayZ Planet & "Community Version")
  • Emita City
  • Utes*
  • Fallujah*
  • + Future maps

*denotes valid version, works with DayZ Commander.

All of the above is included in our "DayZ Private Server" item and

Edited by Inu

I'd like to purchase one, but I have a question.

Do we have control over the server name? Or does it have to be a dallas XX???

If so I'd like to go with the cheaper one for 45.

Payment sent :-) hopefully ican change server name lol

I only ask this as there are servers that are located in texas that are not named "dallas XX and such"

Just reduced the main packages but $5 each and reduced the dedicated by a whole $25 a month. This sale applies to new customers only and runs till 12:01 may 28. The discounted price above will last for the lifetime of your server order.

Wow' date=' that sucks for everyone who bought one yesterday, huh?

[/quote']

Well i could say it would be a little disappointing. But i look at it like a store if you bought something then the next day it went on sale you will be a little disappointing but its not something that you get super mad about. Plus the person who bought the expert package i will be reducing there monthly fee since it is a larger amount of money that was reduced.

What would the name of the server be? My company will buy a few if the server name shows the company.

Servers are pretty sound...helpfull with the config, and setting up. Quick price. the price drop attitude is a little frustrating, but I have not spoke to him in person over it.

Servers are pretty sound...helpfull with the config' date=' and setting up. Quick price. the price drop attitude is a little frustrating, but I have not spoke to him in person over it.

[/quote']

Ill go ahead and honor the cheaper price. Send me a pm

So I've been playing Arma 2 since it came out and quit awhile back, just not long ago was told to come play Day Z and so I got hooked and for about the past few weeks been looking into getting a server for my Community and there for I seen this post about Dayzserverhosting.com so I wen't to the site ordered myself the Regular Server Package.

The setup was super fast and the contact between me and the provider was way above any other server host I've used in the past and among all my questions I asked the provider was still able to help with what I needed.

All in all the price is good the service is great and the so far quality of the server is rock solid and I would recommend anyone looking into renting a server to check www.Dayzserverhosting.com before making a hasty choice on another.

Thanks again for the service and help.

Matt Gilhooly, Owner of Dallas 27

Oh hai. This seems really interesting. However, I can only ask myself why exactly one would want to have a server and be admin ?

Oh hai. This seems really interesting. However' date=' I can only ask myself why exactly one would want to have a server and be admin ?

[/quote']

You can change the settings to your liking. Call it your own server. Have fun lol.