Vipeax

Server-side Hotfix 0.7.2, Helicopter status and server info

The latest hive dont seens work on my server "loading screen" all the time

The latest hive dont seens work on my server "loading screen" all the time

With BattlEye enabled and beta patch 95389 or higher?

Don't take me wrong, just asking this to make life a bit easier for the devs since you just said it doesn't work and didn't provided much info.

Edited by Numi

* [FIXED] Vehicles with ID's above 1 million didn't syncronize.

Does this mean the vehicle that I found a couple hours before the server updated may have disappeared due to this?

They might not be saved at your location and their inventory would be bugged.

I run the latest beta patch and battleye is running on my server

Tents are still deffintley not working. On my server (atlanta 73) dayz, beta, and BE all updated. Have not tested with saving a tent after looting the items yet but tents still aren't fixed in regards to duping items.

Man I had just updated to 0.7.1 :(

Oh well, US 917 is up to date and ready to rock and roll!

Man I had just updated to 0.7.1 :(

Oh well, US 917 is up to date and ready to rock and roll!

How do I check my server version, and then update it?

I'll be looking forward to the return of the helicopter.

• Like 1

i hope someday the hive will be able to track ammunition and duping as well...

• Like 1

When I went to download the new @hive files, Norton warned me that the .info site had been compromised. Anyone have any info on this? I'm nervous to do anything until I hear back. :(

Thank you!

When I went to download the new @hive files, Norton warned me that the .info site had been compromised. Anyone have any info on this? I'm nervous to do anything until I hear back. :(

Thank you!

First of all norton is bad. And the files are safe.

• Like 1

It wasn't the files I was concerned about so much as the site; through no fault of their own, a company's site can be compromised. I appreciate your input on my anti-virus choice, though it really has no bearing on the issue. I was just hoping for some confirmation that this is a common flag and should be ignored (though it has never happened for me before today) or that it's since been addressed.

Edited by LurbyJo

I dont think the 5 second log out is a good idea yet, there are still many hackers and your only way to live is to log soon enough, until they can cut down the hacking by 90% then they should when hacking isnt nearly as common as for now dieing from a hacker when i had a mk 48 mod and an m16 acog is very annoying and makes me want to throw my computer into my pool

I updated my @hive files and for some reason the server was saying that "this server is not running a legit copy of the hive files. If you are the server admin please contact the DayZ staff." I rolled back to the 0.7.1 hive files and it worked fine.

Edited by <82ndAB>MAJ.RedHawk

I dont think the 5 second log out is a good idea yet, there are still many hackers and your only way to live is to log soon enough, until they can cut down the hacking by 90% then they should when hacking isnt nearly as common as for now dieing from a hacker when i had a mk 48 mod and an m16 acog is very annoying and makes me want to throw my computer into my pool

When a hacker sees you, you don't have the time to log off... Also you can't know if it's a hacker. Better would be a 15 second or even a 1 minute log out. Players could run behind a cover and log out. About 80 percent of the players we shoot either log out before or log out after they die.

Edited by 8odycount
  • Like 1

"GET TO THE CHOPPAH -Arnold schwarzenegger"

• Like 1

I appreciate your input on my anti-virus choice, though it really has no bearing on the issue.

Actually it does..... Norton throws up false positives all the time, its like sony... use to be great but relied on the 'tag/brand name' too heavily for too long.

Try Bit-Defender Antivirus

The best software I've ever used and has been the only one to remove files no other could... Prevx 3.0

Edited by i76
  • Like 1

thanks for all the info dev team! and thanks to all server admins who are updating asap