Sign in to follow this  
omgwtfbbq (DayZ)

How populated is Green Mountain?

He talked about green mountain, now we are all going to die

I just wished he gave us a note just incase he went missing.

I just wished he gave us a note just incase he went missing.

its always the cocky unbeliever that goes first in the movies...

Will you stop talking about that place you're talking about. There is no such thing as that place you're talking about.

Just go NW airfield or starry, even with all the snipers camping in there, it's much safer. Snipers are amateurs compared to what you will find in "the place we don't talk about" !!!

• Like 1

Green mountain is no place for men. Beware the beacon. It calls them. The bringers of the undying death. Those who claim to have been there, they lie. Or worse, they tell the truth. That place changes those that it does not kill. Be wary among them.

• Like 1

Ever heard of that story? It's somewhat based on Green Mountain...

Also, this hill has eyes.

• Like 1

We do not talk of that place.

An unspeakable evil surrounds that place. Those few who've returned just aren't the same...

Have you heard the story of the only female clan that tried to loot Green Mountain?!

I went there once... with my son... after fighting off a mass of plauged people that almost seemed rabid we left green mountian with a new feeling of fear. Later that evening my sons skin began to change color to a greyish black. Worried about him I gave him some Antibiotics we took off a body of a soldier near the radio antenna. it seemed to work till the next morning when he was missing from his room... There were finger nail marks on the backs of the doors and walls, I didnt understand what was going on. After 5 minutes of seaching I hear a screem and see my wife laying next to the garden we had outside of Zelenagorsk.. that's when I saw him, my son was riddled with blood and came charging at me! I shut the door and waited, armed with my Lee Enfield... As the door swong open I took aim pleading with him, Thats when he Lunged and I shot... I will never go back to Green Mountian... That mountian will haunt me till the day I die... Than I'll just respawn and try again but u know.... shit happens...

Ever heard of that story? It's somewhat based on Green Mountain...

Also, this hill has eyes.

Wha wh what the fudge was that!? And why did I find it amusing? "Charlie, Yay! Candy Mountain Charlie!" lmao

Finally made a forum account just for this topic. I went to green mountain once. Once. Never again.

I roll solo a lot, and ended up farming the grocery store in Zelenogorsk. I check my map, and see the cluster of deerstands around green mountain and think "this is gonna be a cake route". I make my way up the hill side, keep hearing shrubbery rustle, and start to get paranoid. It passes.

So I start to hear lots of gunfire coming from the top of the mountain. Not really worried for my gear at the momement I start making my way to the top.

It took me awhile to circle the south end and figure out there is only one way in. I ended up not going right into the gate, but skirting the fenceline and crawling under the wall behind the green building. To this point I've seen zero activity, no zeds, no humans. I creeped around the south east end of the building, still nothing.

Until I saw the radio tower that is. As soon as I catch a glimpse of the base of the tower, I see a female survivor sprinting. I give chase, and come around the tower to.... about 10 zeds not making any noise, grouped up. They had no problem getting agg on me, and making noise once they noticed me. So I turn and run for a building or something, into 5 more zeds from the way I came. I ended up with broken legs holed up in the radio tower plinking zeds as they came, all three of them.

After I inject morphine, I peek out to see one by the gate, bugged doing squat thrusts. I run past him, and he doesn't notice me. I cut straight into the north woods and circle back to Zelenogorsk.

I roll solo a lot, and ended up farming the grocery store in Zelenogorsk. I check my map, and see the cluster of deerstands around green mountain and think "this is gonna be a cake route". I make my way up the hill side, keep hearing shrubbery rustle, and start to get paranoid. It passes.

OP is new. He doesn't know what allegedly happened on the first day of the first server.

i am not new. but no, i don't know why everyone's all weird.

i would like to know what happened at this "green mountain", i went there once before to find nothing but zeds and dead bodies, checked out the tower, and nothing, after that i left and went farther north, does anyone know what happened?

An unspeakable evil surrounds that place. Those few who've returned just aren't the same...

This is true. Do you remember the no no no no no no guy? HE is what happens to folks who go to green mountain.

• Like 2

This is true. Do you remember the no no no no no no guy? HE is what happens to folks who go to green mountain.

UUGH, Destiny playing DayZ now? I HATE that kid with a passion. Almost as much as Idra, well, he's an idra wannabe.

Anyway, people still jumping on the bandwagon to this topic? Get's pretty damn repetitive reading people saying the same unfunny joke 5 pages later.

OP - I been there once, didn't know it was that place until I saw the earlier video, found a dead corpse with a TON of great stuff, but I had a vehicle so I didn't wana hang around too long.

Bring some diazepam... and diapers. Also, do not mention this place again. Thank you.

i plan to go there soon, does anybody know if it's usually populated? maybe not like the NWBF or cherno/elektro, but does it usually have one or two people?

(NWBF = north west battle field)

NOTE: I have not gone there yet. i plan to go right now. i will fraps it, and it will look like shit, and you will all watch me DIE. (i will not disclose what server i will be playing on.)

Been there 3 times that I can recall: the first time myself and a friend ran into another survivor...we killed him not wanting to risk the opposite. The second time we were approaching it and heard gunfire...we never actually spotted them though.

The third time was at night: we hit a dear-stand on the edge of the forest...my friend was killed while looting the stand: I killed his killer and waited in the area, killing someone else that came to loot their bodies. On my way out of the area I was myself ambushed by 2 hostiles...I was hit and had to bandage up before successfully escaping the area.

It is not the most active area around, but the chances of contact with others is fairly high.

i am not new. but no, i don't know why everyone's all weird.

om god your back :P

All kidding aside, I've been there like twice. Both times nobody was there so we started to loot. Then you know the drill...

Woke up on the beach.

PLEASE, stop talking about the "the place we don't talk about". I'm not going to bed, you people just freaked me out (again) !!!