Sign in to follow this  
omgwtfbbq (DayZ)

How populated is Green Mountain?

om god your back :P

actually, i haven't gone. YET. 1.7.2.4 has me stuck on loading screen. if i can play it then i'll fraps my entire time there. from entry to my leave.

Not at all, no real loot spawns there save for 2 ATV's but those will flip trying to leave the complex so it is hardly worth it.

I heard the hares running around came from Green Mountain.. Who knows what they are planning?

actually, i haven't gone. YET. 1.7.2.4 has me stuck on loading screen. if i can play it then i'll fraps my entire time there. from entry to my leave.

That's where the shit begins, fraps will not record that. Replay the footage and you will simply see black screen, some weird sounds,, and then....

i'm not going to talk about it.

Please, just stick to starry or Nw airfield !

PLEASE, stop talking about the "the place we don't talk about". I'm not going to bed, you people just freaked me out (again) !!!

We must confront it. We can't keep ignoring it.

I went...once

I was there one time... saw weird things... strange sounds... there are dead soldiers, but they ain't dead, and no, they aren't zombies. This place will blow your mind for sure....

Let us know how long you live afterwards.

k imma make a new thread. to the NWBF!

Let us know how long you live afterwards.

True :beans:

It's not just about returning, it's about life expectancy after going to "the place we don't talk about" (if you do get back)

I HAVE RETURNED!! VICTORIOUS!!!

So... Can I have your stuff? Since you're not going to be needing it for much longer. pm me asap.

I don't get why you went? Countless people keep telling you stories about this place.

You remember what Alyx told us? "We don't go to Ravenholm." We went there. Remember how much shit that got us?

Leave Green Mountain alone man.

no one simply goes to green mountain, if it wants you it takes you.

I don't get why you went? Countless people keep telling you stories about this place.

You remember what Alyx told us? "We don't go to Ravenholm." We went there. Remember how much shit that got us?

Leave Green Mountain alone man.

we survived ravenholm, didn't we?

we survived ravenholm, didn't we?

Was it worth it though?

The emotional scars that place left us. Ravenholm haunts my nightmares. I can't imagine what Green Mountain would do.

I HAVE RETURNED!! VICTORIOUS!!!

I... I went there and... Did you. I... Did you find me in there? Please help me, I'm lost...

There is nothing there to be concerned about. You will be disappointed.

This is true. Do you remember the no no no no no no guy? HE is what happens to folks who go to green mountain.

As much as I loathe Destinys' existence, I agree with the effect that this dreadful place has on the psyche. I have NEVER survived that place...all i saw and heard was... /shivers ...cant, sorry