nyxe2k

UK 1 Server, private hive / abuse

I think MKDeus was basically saying that there's a lot of people on here that scream admin abuse and such when it turns out they were trying to do very bad things and got banned for it. In this case..if nxye was trying to play with a hacked pbo (DayZ_Anim.pbo handles ALLLL bans on items: vehicles, weapons, ammo, magazines, etc. So if he had that hacked, chances were to use something in it that wouldnt be allowed). and got banned for it.....then he needs to stfu about it and go DIAF, dirty hacker.

As for the Private Hive crowd....

Pretty much that. We want control of our own damn servers. Most would rather be on a server where the admins actually have a measure of control versus the total lack of it on public servers. Not having to triple check, get video, etc of a hacker before you can ban him because you dont want to get blacklisted is just stupid.

Being able to play the game as you want is also a bonus. Not having to worry about hackers (if your private hive is..private vs a public-private hive such as UK 1).

@Lukey:

Ironic how so many people have 'problems' with the pbo in charge of banning crap from the game. Hrmm. Right.

And dont ever fucking speak for me again ya lil wank. I rather like MKDeus being willing to sign up and speak out and I dont want to see him leave, so don't include me in your 'do us all a favor" crap k?

Well, it's very little to go off isn't it? You simply see someone getting errors with anim.pbo and they're instantly trying to cheat in some way, shape or form? Completely dumb hackusation. Also what's better is we stated the reasons to why we were banned, for calling the admin out on power abuse. So don't come into a thread and start making up bullshit lies for no reason, you can back MKDeus all you wan't, I honestly couldn't care less.

How was their super sekret admin camp "reinforced?" With wire fences and tank traps, or did they use their admin powers to spawn in containers, walls, and control towers to make an impenetrable fortress only admins can get into? They said you were banned for "glitching" into their base. Seems kind of odd that admins think they know better than the dev team who makes the game operate the way it does. Maybe I'm just not reading this right.

I believe they spawned in objects such as huge rocks and placed them in a circle, and inside was their base. Though that could be wrong, source doesn't come from me.

Edit: What I just said, I found a video source to show you their base, luckily stumbled onto this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEuvIgG-Qsk&feature=player_embedded

Enjoy ;-)!

Noticed another thing too, check the youtube channel avatar, and then take a look at MKDeus's avatar, I think we're done here :>

Edited by Lukey2k

Actually if you payed attention youd notice something.

On the messhall forums there's a user named MKDeus right?

Whats the name of one of the server admins for that server? Dazbobaby.

Whats the name of that youtube channel? Dazbobabymesshall.

Oh wait does that mean the youtube is from one of the admins and that MKDeus, while a member of that server, isn't the holder of the youtube channel? oh it does doesn't it.

There you go jumping to failed conclusions again! Gratz!

And my point was that dayz_anim.pbo seems to 'malfunction' a lot compared to any of the other pbos. I just find it strange that it happens to be the one with the item banning information in it.

Argue that point please, tell me how its not a funny coincidence and there's some evil master plan.

Oh and wait, why even argue, its a private hive server, you're banned, bye bye. No one can say anything, its actually a server where the admins are in charge as it should be.

So what if they spawned in some structures to make a cool base? Base building is one of the few things 'end game' about dayz hence why even rocket is planning to add it.

Hrm.

• Like 1

Yes, you were banned, so what?

I banned you last night, after you decided to accuse me of Alt+F4ing, accuse me of hacking, and generally being pricks in chat.

I and a couple of others got dropped off onto the hotel roof by a heli, and we killed some of you in Cherno while we were up there.

I was killed while on the roof, I did not Alt+F4, I actually lay there dead on the roof for a couple of minutes, while explaining to the others who were with me, where the shot came from, then I dropped to the lobby, and actually left the server completely and restarted my PC.

I logged back in, and got a lucky spawn at Bay Mutnaya (right next to Cherno) so asked to be picked up by the Heli, that was already on the coast picking up someone else.

Then you decided to claim that I, and the others in the Heli, were hacking, you claimed that I tried to log during combat, you claimed that I was instantly back in the Heli after I died, and you were just generally being pricks in chat, trying to be abusive to me and a couple of others.

So I banned you for pissing me off.

Could I do that on an official hive server? sure, I could, and you could come here bitching and moaning like you are doing, and Rocket and his team could blacklist the server, thing is, you were not on an official hive server.

Fact is, you were on a private server, not connecting to Rocket's hive, and you knew full well it was private, it states it is private in the MOTD that is periodically repeated the whole time the server is up, you also knew it was private because of conversations you had in game about the server and what spawns on it, you knew it was private because of the base's placed around the map (yes, that includes the admin base), in short, you knew it was a private server.

Yes, a lot of pricks like you will come here and say shit like "oh look, he admits to abusing admin rights" but lets be honest, I did not abuse any admin rights at all, all I did was exercise some.

Edited by Excession
  • Like 1

Don't play on private hives, unless you're buddy tight with the admin, there's a reason why they are private and don't abide by whitelist rules.

Well, it's very little to go off isn't it? You simply see someone getting errors with anim.pbo and they're instantly trying to cheat in some way, shape or form? Completely dumb hackusation. Also what's better is we stated the reasons to why we were banned, for calling the admin out on power abuse. So don't come into a thread and start making up bullshit lies for no reason, you can back MKDeus all you wan't, I honestly couldn't care less.

I believe they spawned in objects such as huge rocks and placed them in a circle, and inside was their base. Though that could be wrong, source doesn't come from me.

Edit: What I just said, I found a video source to show you their base, luckily stumbled onto this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEuvIgG-Qsk&feature=player_embedded

Enjoy ;-)!

Noticed another thing too, check the youtube channel avatar, and then take a look at MKDeus's avatar, I think we're done here :>

Wow the Pilote sucks like Hell :)

I think he has to fligh more often to land much faster and accurate.

• Like 1

Yes, you were banned, so what?

I banned you last night, after you decided to accuse me of Alt+F4ing, accuse me of hacking, and generally being pricks in chat.

I and a couple of others got dropped off onto the hotel roof by a heli, and we killed some of you in Cherno while we were up there.

I was killed while on the roof, I did not Alt+F4, I actually lay there dead on the roof for a couple of minutes, while explaining to the others who were with me, where the shot came from, then I dropped to the lobby, and actually left the server completely and restarted my PC.

I logged back in, and got a lucky spawn at Bay Mutnaya (right next to Cherno) so asked to be picked up by the Heli, that was already on the coast picking up someone else.

Then you decided to claim that I, and the others in the Heli, were hacking, you claimed that I tried to log during combat, you claimed that I was instantly back in the Heli after I died, and you were just generally being pricks in chat, trying to be abusive to me and a couple of others.

So I banned you for pissing me off.

Could I do that on an official hive server? sure, I could, and you could come here bitching and moaning like you are doing, and Rocket and his team could blacklist the server, thing is, you were not on an official hive server.

Fact is, you were on a private server, not connecting to Rocket's hive, and you knew full well it was private, it states it is private in the MOTD that is periodically repeated the whole time the server is up, you also knew it was private because of conversations you had in game about the server and what spawns on it, you knew it was private because of the base's placed around the map (yes, that includes the admin base), in short, you knew it was a private server.

Yes, a lot of pricks like you will come here and say shit like "oh look, he admits to abusing admin rights" but lets be honest, I did not abuse any admin rights at all, all I did was exercise some.

I never accused you of Alt+F4ing, that's a straight up lie right there, rofl. I owned you from down on the streets of cherno when I could only just see your head peeking over the top of the wall, I said that I thought someone Alt+F4'd after you were killed, another player not you. You don't think in a very logical way, do you? I even said ''owned'' after I killed you, lmao.

You banned us because you were straight up talking crap about playing legit and fair, and we knew you wasn't playing like that at all, you got hostile and banned us because you had nothing to say, due to the fact we were 100% right about what you guys were doing.

You're all quite fucking stupid too, the ones that are sticking up for these derps. We know it was a private server, we made this thread to see if it was possible to get their server removed from the list, why is it so hard for you narrow minded guys to understand that? xD

Hurr Durr.

TL;DR:

You claimed to be playing legit/fair.

We said you wasn't and had solid proof not just from me, Joshua, nyxe but from others on the server too.

You got hostile because we were right.

You had no way of defending yourself.

You banned us.

What you need to understand and other people posting, we know that it was a private server but that still doesnt mean you should expect childlike admins to be helping their friends and spawning in crapola, not to mention they said they played legit, however we knew that was a lie, and due to that we figured we'd see if it was possible to get you removed or any type of action could be taken against you, but I think if you google ''DayZ private hive server'' this thread is the top link, so that name/shame will work just fine, good luck with your server.

Cypherdiaz, I'd reply to you but your posts doesn't deserve any real recognition, sorry.

Edited by Lukey2k
  • Like 1

It's its a private hive, why don't you just play on a different server?

I can understand the frustration you are having on servers pretending to not be private until you join them (aka, names such as DayZ - UK # [bla bla bla]).

I personally run a Private server, and only because i want to piss about with my mates on the server and have a laugh (UK 1337).

Unfortuantly there is nothing you can do about abusive admins in a private server, nore can the DayZ staff block servers from the GameSpy list.

You are more than welcome to join my private Server (UK 1337) - its currently offline due to a virus threat on the system at the moment but please be assured not all private server admins are 12 year old dick wads - srsly, come into my server and shoot me in the face, i wont care, atleast not enough to ban you lol.

I also host a vanilla DayZ Server (UK 130) :)

• Like 1

This was a great thread to read many thanks to all the butthurt kids in a little emo brigade. I enjoyed it!

So basically to sum up this entire thread..

Waaaa! We joined a server we noticed had dem helichopterz, we infiltratedz dat serverz forumz super secret like secret agents.. so we could pretned to get friendly with dem adminz and learn all their secrets.

Tehn we could haz steal their chopperz by glitchin the base !ADMIN ABUSE!THAT I MAY ADD THEY USED HACKZ TO SPAWN IN OBJEKTZ TO CREATE ! ADMIN ABUSE! But we got found out. (emo tears) so we can haz get this server black listed because the admin are ABUSING their ADMIN powerz...

TLDR: We got baited by choppers.. we failed.. heres the thread.

Private hive server is private, says on the server ticker even BEFORE you enter the server.. no need to get it blacklisted because most normal people use their eyes ans read the server type before.. you know.. joining the server. I agree with Excession.. its not admin abuse, its Admin RIGHTS ;)

I offer you this advice the 2k kids, if you want to fly choppers you can go into the mission editor and spawn them in and fly around chernaurus pretending you got them yourself!!!!1 Maybe your buddies can make zombie noises on teamspeak when you do it , so its more like DayZ.

Pretty much that. We want control of our own damn servers. Most would rather be on a server where the admins actually have a measure of control versus the total lack of it on public servers. Not having to triple check, get video, etc of a hacker before you can ban him because you dont want to get blacklisted is just stupid.

Being able to play the game as you want is also a bonus. Not having to worry about hackers (if your private hive is..private vs a public-private hive such as UK 1).

I'm pretty sure Rocket has created an army of a petty crying little bitches with his rules and alienated a lot of good admins, because lets face it, with current rules if you even look at someone in the wrong way you are risking having blacklisted. One of my friends is still running official server paying a good buck for it while Rocket throws stones at him. I guess some people are ok with that.

Unfortunately there's not much anyone can do about private servers, just make sure Battleye is set to 'YES' in the server filter as most private servers have it disabled.

Private servers are for losers.

Most likely COD Fanboys who are scared of any real competition and just want to spawn crap all day. I mean seriously what is so fun about spawning all the good stuff in the game? Sounds fun but I imagine it easily gets boring, no challenge.

I'm pretty sure Rocket has created an army of a petty crying little bitches with his rules.

Yep, they're called the "infected"

• Like 1

I seen that nyxe playing all week, he/she knew it was a private server as he/she always replied to people who asked and it does say in the motd.

I play there because i like it (so does everyone else), you're just upset you got banned, one of you called them hackers so they banned you- whilst it runs batteeye and custom cheat detection.

It was pretty epic to watch you all arguing in chat - we all knew who would win, the person who had the power to ban you.

We killed them on the roof anyway but oh well..

Got back from holiday on monday night mate xD.

I have actually signed up to post this reply.

I have seen you on this server a few times, and earlier on I saw you constantly attemp to play with a hacked animations.pbo file. I can only assume this is why you were banned, for trying to hack.

Common bug. I was playing for a few hours... went to eat my chinese and came back and got kicked from the game. I had to go on arma 2 in steam and verify the integrity and it fixed the problem.

How was their super sekret admin camp "reinforced?" With wire fences and tank traps, or did they use their admin powers to spawn in containers, walls, and control towers to make an impenetrable fortress only admins can get into? They said you were banned for "glitching" into their base. Seems kind of odd that admins think they know better than the dev team who makes the game operate the way it does. Maybe I'm just not reading this right.

They spawned stuff in like containers and rocks so you couldnt enter. Then when someone entered they rolled the server back, banned some people involved and said they were exploiting by vaulting in and added more rocks to the entrance.

Replied to the constructive posts. And the initial thread was asking if anything can be done to these servers where the admins abuse, not "WAA REMOVE THEM NOW PLS". If the answer is no... they are allowed to down right abuse and not list themselfs as private then fine. As far as Excessions post goes "not abusing just exercising my admin powers"... you just banned me and many others and it just said "bye". Why are you being so defensive... lying and making hackusations if there is nothing rocket can do?

Do you not have bases like the one in the video?

Do you not rollback when you lose items?

Do you not ban people who get into your base?

Did you not ban us for asking about the above?

1.The admins base is created in a mission ediitor outside of the game and uploaded to the host server.. so yes they created the base. They have also created many OTHER bases for ALL players to find and use though out the entire map.. so im not exactly sure what the problem is?

2.Why would they rollback when loosing items?? They could just spawn anything in the entire game in at any point by your logic as they ABUSE ADMIN powerz... so again, huh?

3.They stated over and over that the ONLY way to get into the admin base is by chopper or hacking/glitching.. so yes if you got into the admin base without a chopper you MUST have HACKED or GLITCHED.. so yes you would be banned..

4.and finally no.. you were banned for hacking/glictching and generally being annoying tards on the server... to me sounds perfectly valid reason.

Sounds to me that no.. excession isnt being defensive, he just thought you werent worth the energy.. which is kinda the view im getting.. all of this shit over a fking video game is kinda funny.

Edited by absynth

Unfortunately there's not much anyone can do about private servers, just make sure Battleye is set to 'YES' in the server filter as most private servers have it disabled.

Battleye is enabled on the server. Just because its private does not mean they tolerate hackers.

Yep i own the server with 24 different ip addresses, what they gunna do? not much.

The server never mentioned it was private either.

You all knew it was private - it's the reason you played, it has custom content and clearly states it every 500 seconds in the motd.

Yep i make bases for admin and players to find for there camps - beats barbwire and some tents up north.

There are plenty of vehicles for everyone (and new custom ones coming today) - why anyone is bothered by an admin camp is beyond me.

We don't hack or cheat - i even have a custom cheat detection and battleeye custom scripts, i bet my cheat detection is better than official right now.

You can't just spawn shit in, the server will delete it, it requires alot of database edits and unique id's to even get things to appear.

As for the base you might find, it is done in the editor and one simply does not spawn it in.

As for the video, that was really old.... just showcasing possiblities when private stuff was released.

You got banned because we can, you are all pissed you spent hours and got banned, it was only a temp ban till 7pm tonight to let you cool off, but you won't be unbanned now.

Everything we do in game is legit - otherwise we wouldn't run BE, wouldn't code and maintain custom cheat detections, wouldn't spend money renting a dedicated box and wouldn't spend time or effort playing it.

Yeah we got a base so what, you jelly bro?

you can visit our website dayzmodded.co.uk and complain there - or hide behind the moderators here, like everyone does. lmao.

Edited by MessHall
  • Like 1

-The fact that it's named UK 1 is most likely a direct attempt to detour players into thinking that they are one of the main UK servers on the legitimate DAYZ Database, as the majority of other servers on rockets hive follow the trend of UK 127 and GB 50 which is just a brief example.

that's why i would like to see official list of servers connected to the hive

http://dayzmod.com/f...rs/#entry407948

• Like 1

At least I and others glitched into the base, but were banned for a different reason, so it's our fault. I'm glad Rocket's bringing in helis in the next update so I already have moved back to the official hive.

Yep i own the server with 24 different ip addresses, what they gunna do? not much.

You all knew it was private - it's the reason you played, it has custom content and clearly states it every 500 seconds in the motd.

Yep i make bases for admin and players to find for there camps - beats barbwire and some tents up north.

There are plenty of vehicles for everyone (and new custom ones coming today) - why anyone is bothered by an admin camp is beyond me.

We don't hack or cheat - i even have a custom cheat detection and battleeye custom scripts, i bet my cheat detection is better than official right now.

You can't just spawn shit in, the server will delete it, it requires alot of database edits and unique id's to even get things to appear.

As for the base you might find, it is done in the editor and one simply does not spawn it in.

As for the video, that was really old.... just showcasing possiblities when private stuff was released.

You got banned because we can, you are all pissed you spent hours and got banned, it was only a temp ban till 7pm tonight to let you cool off, but you won't be unbanned now.

Everything we do in game is legit - otherwise we wouldn't run BE, wouldn't code and maintain custom cheat detections, wouldn't spend money renting a dedicated box and wouldn't spend time or effort playing it.

Yeah we got a base so what, you jelly bro?

you can visit our website dayzmodded.co.uk and complain there - or hide behind the moderators here, like everyone does. lmao.

What do you use to edit the maps for your own content? I would like to do this on my own private sever. Good job on your server and keep up the good work. It's amazes me that the DayZ guys are such jerks when it comes to gaming. Imagine if the Arma Dev's were assholes like these guys, telling you not to mod their game.

Haha, such a good read! personally we do not care that we were banned at all, they'll eventually end up with no players anyway if the admins of UK 1 continue to abuse.

Still! justice should be served by getting these scrubs removed from sixlauncher ;p aswell as the other admin abusers that are reported on these forums EVERYDAY. Blacklisting isnt really that effective.. considering the assholes that are infact blacklisted turn to private servers in the end.. and are still available to the public on the same advertising level as the legitimate whitelisted servers ;p i guess that's our only beef, poor unsuspecting players will join this shithole, not mad.. just dissapointed ...

It's amazing to see how much crap you lot say in all honesty. Just let me a clear a few things up..

1. We don't care that we spent hours playing and died, that's DayZ. It's a game, we had fun before we died and we have died many times before and will continue to die many more times.

2. We didn't make this thread because we are ''butthurt'' I owned the two scrubs on the hotel roof.

3. For the last time, we understand it was a private server and we just wanted to see if it was possible to have any action taken against them.

4. We were banned because we basically owned them, it's as simple as that. We called them out on everything they were doing that was unfair, half the server started to agree with us and due to the fact they had nothing to defend themselves with they had to ban us.

Anyway, if you'd like to join a Private Hive Server where admins act like children, have a huge advantage to other players and so on, UK 1 is certainly for you! However, if you'd like to play/try a PHServer - http://failheap-chal...-CH-OFF-30-slot that's got friendly admins that still stick to rules but also bans hackers/etc go here <:

Edited by Lukey2k