rocket

Pending Update: Build 1.7.2.4

why make things such as quiting such a big deal. Fix the real problems and stop being lazy! How about if zombies dopped night vision goggles? They clearly have them!! They can see me in pitch black darkness from 50m away. Nice detection.

why make things such as quiting such a big deal. Fix the real problems and stop being lazy! How about if zombies dopped night vision goggles? They clearly have them!! They can see me in pitch black darkness from 50m away. Nice detection.

and who is forcing you to play? don't like it don't play. think you can do better go make your own game. quit being a titbag and quit getting butthurt about things you are doing to yourself.

My guess is that they actually smelled your vagina bleeding which is why you were so easy to find.

I KID I KID!

• Like 2

Alot of the things you listed are available in the dayz commander.

I guess you mean the "messy" server list to which I was refering to that makes it easy to overlook the server number/name whilst looking up what game patch, dayz version, (cant this be auto checked? either filter or well auto checked) whether 3rd p (could be set in a filter) is on, if its Regular or Vet or? (again could be set in filter) and if the server is full or not being quite random in its list and obviously in need of a better system? you mean that that commander? ;P

As in a more uniform easy to read UI is being requested? :facepalm:

Thanks, you ment well but didn't quite read what i was asking for.

Cos the vocal majoriety got what they cried over. Wanting to dance on the graves of those they just murdered even though they don't need the items.

Que in coming butthurt.

I see your point, but I do think it would be best to make it as those who participated in the alpha/beta stage on ArmA 2 would get it for free, but that is my opinion.

.... :rolleyes:

Had to quote this guy since you edited, but that is such a sorry point of view I have to put you on blast. Yeah, it's be cool to get some recognition in a small discount or maybe some free swag but it's incredibly unlikely. You should be sorry for wanting Rocket to not be rewarded for all his work lol.

I guess you mean the "messy" server list to which I was refering to that makes it easy to overlook the server number/name whilst looking up what game patch, dayz version, (cant this be auto checked? either filter or well auto checked) whether 3rd p (could be set in a filter) is on, if its Regular or Vet or? (again could be set in filter) and if the server is full or not being quite random in its list and obviously in need of a better system? you mean that that commander? ;P

As in a more uniform easy to read UI is being requested? :facepalm:

Thanks, you ment well but didn't quite read what i was asking for.

wtf? everything you are talking about is provided by dayz commander?

you asked for a option to remember last played server (dayz commander has like 20+ or so of your recently played servers) it has perfect filters and everything.

Had to quote this guy since you edited, but that is such a sorry point of view I have to put you on blast. Yeah, it's be cool to get some recognition in a small discount or maybe some free swag but it's incredibly unlikely. You should be sorry for wanting Rocket to not be rewarded for all his work lol.

Yep, the game will most likely have char customisation, so some unique clothes or skins is all that need to be given in recognition of alpha testing (they gotta be dame cool clothes mind :P ) there is no reason to expect a FREE game purely cos you bought ArmA2 to play a mod. We are very much in danger of getting called "Entitled" if we don't put a stop to this train of thought now.

• Like 1

wtf? everything you are talking about is provided by dayz commander?

you asked for a option to remember last played server (dayz commander has like 20+ or so of your recently played servers) it has perfect filters and everything.

"commander" "commander" they cry

How about explaining where i might see this commander? obviously i haven't.

But it still dosen't fix the messy server connection set up & ONLY displays where you've been etc and its on a seperate site so i add the q again.

Can we get all this info clean & tidy in the main game? :facepalm:

Edited by Turk

what about people getting stuck with waiting for host and a black screen with loading in the middle is that just because to many people are joining and the servers need to be upgraded or client issue?

you should keep the respawn, because i sometimes spawn on a island, and if i swim i will lose all my stuff that i start with.

Good to see the community as helpful & mature ass ever.

Its obvious I googled it, it was essentially a rhetorical question, as in rather than being quick to dismiss my question (which both of you missed the point i might add) why not explain or give more info re: commander as I haven't come across it yet in almost 3 months of playing DayZ, so no doubt others haven't either.

Pfft some people.

Edited by Turk
  • Like 1

"commander" "commander" they cry

How about explaining where i might see this commander? obviously i haven't.

But it still dosen't fix the messy server connection set up & ONLY displays where you've been etc and its on a seperate site so i add the q again.

Can we get all this info clean & tidy in the main game? :facepalm:

first of all u are an idiot and it drives me fucking crazy that an idiot like you runs around and posts facepalm-pics to ppl who helped him.

2nd i have no fucking clue wtf u mean by 'messy server connection set up' but i assume you are just once again an idiot and did not check out what dayz commander provides, because it has everything one needs to find good servers, the UI is really good and so there is no need at all for any of those features to be coded into the actual game atm because it would fucking take up the developers time and there sure are more important things to do.

• Like 1

first of all u are an idiot and it drives me fucking crazy that an idiot like you runs around and posts facepalm-pics to ppl who helped him.

you asked for something and that one guy answered you. and instead of checking out dayz commander you begin to facepalm him and write stupid shit. for christs sake, think before you act.

i have no fucking clue wtf u mean by 'messy server connection set up' but i assume you are just once again an idiot and did not check out what dayz commander provides, because it has everything one needs to find good servers, the UI is really good and so there is no need at all for any of those features to be coded into the actual game atm because it would fucking take up the developers time and there sure are more important things to do.

nice video. made me laugh how the first 4 links in your video about the thing you are promoting say STOPPED WORKING. ha! anyway, some people dont need or want to use a launcher/updater and shouldnt have to. i would also like to see the server list cleaned up and more streamlined without an outside program. so forget commander and forget 6updater. there is only one all encompassing answer for you guys? your way or the highway? you think rocket and company handle the server list? maybe, but thats not really part of the mod, so... Edited by sivart
  • Like 1

nice video. made me laugh how the first 4 links in your video about the thing you are promoting say STOPPED WORKING. ha! anyway, some people dont need or want to use a launcher/updater and shouldnt have to. i would also like to see the server list cleaned up and more streamlined without an outside program. so forget commander and forger 6updater. now try to answer the question again with an actual helpful answer, eh?

yea, instead of using free programs that provide everything you idiots ask for, lets spam the forums so that rocket wastes his time coding stuff that is already provided by those free programs.

also its obvious that before standalone rocket can do NOTHING about the serverlist inside ofr arma 2.

and its not a vid i recorded. its just a site that shows you how to use google, because that turk was fucking flaming the guy who answered his question by providing a useful program with facepalms and talking down on him w/o even CHECKING OUT THE FUCKING PROGRAM.

Edited by gobacktogo

yea, instead of using free programs that provide everything you idiots ask for, lets spam the forums so that rocket wastes his time coding stuff that is already provided by those free programs.

also its obvious that before standalone rocket can do NOTHING about the serverlist inside ofr arma 2.

and its not a vid i recorded. its just a site that shows you how to use google, because that turk was fucking flaming the guy who answered his question by providing a useful program with facepalms and talking down on him w/o even CHECKING OUT THE FUCKING PROGRAM.

i didnt say you recorded it, fuck.

maybe he doesnt want another program.

get in line dude. no, the back of the line.

Edited by sivart
  • Like 2

2nd i have no fucking clue wtf u mean by 'messy server connection set up' but i assume you are just once again an idiot and did not check out what dayz commander provides, because it has everything one needs to find good servers, the UI is really good and so there is no need at all for any of those features to be coded into the actual game atm because it would fucking take up the developers time and there sure are more important things to do.

Helped? calling me an idiot and posting a lmgtf link - you call that help?

and you didn't even understand the question I asked. you refered to 1 point which was the last server yet i was talking about how untidy and in need of streeamlining the server connection ui is, the commander is useful but could this not be included in the game rather than on a web page.

And you call me an idiot, the guy above understood the question.

You rude little muppet.