Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

i need help im near the north eastern firestation at Elektro and i have around 400 blood left.

Active in balota/chern right now if anyone needs help.

I can run to elektro if absolutely necessary. Please either send me a PM, add me on steam (https://steamcommunity.com/id/fribox) or add me on skype (skiddledou)

Working mic preferable, but ill help either way.

If any help is available, had a frag go wrong situation and I am now knocked out at 2k blood and bleeding behind the firestation in NW Airfield.

If any help is available, had a frag go wrong situation and I am now knocked out at 2k blood and bleeding behind the firestation in NW Airfield.

I have pm'd you.

I helped 'legacyofbane' last night. I will feed you back to health and bandage you.

Get in touch.

Good luck

Friendly Bernd

Edited by Bernd

Add me on steam

Steamname: Le'newb

North Berenizo location at 2200 blood, needing transfusion.

If a medic can get to me within the next hour, please contact me via Skype (samjersey12) or forum PM, thanks.

I'm in cherno at medical tents and finally got a spitting chance of living for more than a day, but down to about half blood and have some extra too. If anyone wants to meet and heal up send me a PM. I dont wanna die this time!

still need help

Note the name: ABandit

Note the Location: Electro Firestation

Note # of posts: 3 only in this thread

Hey guys, I'm in pretty dire need of help.. Some asswad sniped at me until he got bored the other week, and left me with a broken leg and ~200 blood (I bandaged myself up though) on the very top of the high-yield building in the middle of Vybor. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!

i need help im near the north eastern firestation at Elektro and i have around 400 blood left.

I can help you if you want. Im at electro atm.

Edited by NaZz

Hey guys, I'm in pretty dire need of help.. Some asswad sniped at me until he got bored the other week, and left me with a broken leg and ~200 blood (I bandaged myself up though) on the very top of the high-yield building in the middle of Vybor. ANy help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Dogmaster.

I am coming to help you. Have meat and drink, and a friend (Zaebos) doing overwatch.

pm me the coordinates and we will come.

Edited by Bernd

I will come and get you: message me on skype: rollonio

How far are you away bernd? I'm in Lopatino.

Hello Dogmaster.

I am coming to help you. Have meat and drink, and a friend (Zaebos) doing overwatch.

pm me the coordinates and we will come.

My SteamID is dogmaster_uk - it would probably be the easiest way to coordinate! Thanks guys!

My SteamID is dogmaster_uk - it would probably be the easiest way to coordinate! Thanks guys!

XO Dogmaster? Just added you.

• Like 1

Adding you in steam.

weird, dogmaster_uk search come up empty for me.

Edited by Rollonio

Guy called Kowalski responded to my earlier post back a page or two, was en route within 10 minutes and gave me a much needed transfusion and piece of food within 20. Top bloke, professional, very helpful. Would give him my beans, deserves a whitelist spot!

need help in first floor of balota airfield tower....blood is at 2500 and i might get an infection.first a a**hole (ingame name adamkryy!!!) stole my m4 sd, now i just got attacked by 4 bandits....anyone near and able to give me blood ? would be awesome....low player server could be found....got some clips to trade (or food/drinks)

steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/schrecksekunde

need help in first floor of balota airfield tower....blood is at 2500 and i might get an infection.first a a**hole (ingame name adamkryy!!!) stole my m4 sd, now i just got attacked by 4 bandits....anyone near and able to give me blood ? would be awesome....low player server could be found....got some clips to trade (or food/drinks)

steam profile : http://steamcommunit.../schrecksekunde

I can help you out, im not a medic but im close.