Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Heading to Zelenogorsk. Add me on steam if you are in that area and need medical help. Steam: AlphaStalker

Correction to location, heading up North to Pustoshka then furthur North to the infamous NWAF :| add me on steam if your in those areas and need medical attention. Steam: AlphaStalker

Steam is up again, I added you but I don't have skype or ts. But my post has my exact location in it and I won't be moving so talk to me on steam when you are around NWAF.

If any medic could, I am currently in Zelenogorsk with a broken leg. I could really use some morphine. I can give a blood bag or 2.

PM me. Please and Thank you!

Hey I posted last night about needing some help but my power went out. I haven't been able to get back on until now. I'm at about 1500 blood and I just need a transfusion. I'm just a little north of Cherno at the tree line on the hill Vysota. If anybody is in the area i would appreciate your help with a transfusion.

Steam ID: The Bear Jew

Hey I posted last night about needing some help but my power went out. I haven't been able to get back on until now. I'm at about 1500 blood and I just need a transfusion. I'm just a little north of Cherno at the tree line on the hill Vysota. If anybody is in the area i would appreciate your help with a transfusion.

A sincerely 'thank you' to everyone involved in rescuing me.

I yet live to tell the story, and its all thanks to the 'wookies' that came out when they saw a wounded man. Not sure if all you guys were wookies, but i do say thank you to everyone.

Had called out the wrong tent.. spawned in with 1000 health.. 'im dead' is all thats going thru my mind. BUT i see someone leaning over me.. Calling out in TS that he is bandaging me.. Health ticking down.. 500.. 450..400.. Down to 226(!!!). There it stopped. I am still alive, and you know who to call? Oh yeah, DayZ's finest. The Wookies.. They appear when you least expect it, but needs it the most.

Much love to you involved with rescuing me. 226 health left.. Calling out the wrong tent and yet you find me and stop the bleeding. And yes, i missed that you could take screenshots ;( Even tho someone said it in the channel seconds before. Has it been closer to death for anyone else? My heart is all over the place. Much love to you guys, reliable trustworthy and just plain really good guys.

Thank you,

Nesta

• Like 3

Add me on steam :Le'newb

im in polana right now (should be able to make it to berezino if you need me too) and need a blood transfusion pretty badly. i can offer food or a couple types of ammo in exchange. i received help from a medic yesterday with no problems (you can look back on page 247 or 246 or something for proof) so you can be sure to trust me! steam name is: angelusinc

could still use this if anyone is close. i am now on the north side of polana in the field

HELP!!!!

Could anyone help me with antibotics? stuck at the NWAF, kind of crippled by this cough, less than 5k health because even if i try to raise it past 6k it just goes back down.

Hey what's up muncy? You helped me out last time so I think you should qualify as 1 life saved lol. Just added you on steam and wait to hear from you. Thanks again.

New Location: Komarovo

In need of: Morphine, bloodbags, a can of food.

If anyone is near this location me and my friend would be really greatful if you could help us.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: My skype is tycchus and my steam is in my sig.

Edited by JuniorQc

To tell a quick tale, I was sprinting about 7km to a friends corpse after he was killed to cover him while he retrieved his gear. On my way down passing on the Eastern side of Pushtoshka I was hit and immediatley broke my leg. I crawled about 250m to get to the Supermarket hoping to find some Morphine. With nothing but food and drink there, which I had plenty I decided to make a post to try and hurry to help my buddy out as he was trying to get to his gear. Within maybe 5 minutes Trooper messaged me and asked my location and what I needed, and was quickly on his way. Got there, made communication thru steam and then direct communication, patched up my broken leg, asked if I needed blood, which I didn't and he was on his way.

I was very geared a bit skeptical as we all are to meet up with the trust issues in this game. Currently on Day 5 of survival having played about 2 weeks, would like to pay it forward it anyone needs anything, I would like to team up with someone to search for med supplies to help out. PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks again Trooper!

I yet live to tell the story, and its all thanks to the 'wookies' that came out when they saw a wounded man. Not sure if all you guys were wookies, but i do say thank you to everyone.

Had called out the wrong tent.. spawned in with 1000 health.. 'im dead' is all thats going thru my mind. BUT i see someone leaning over me.. Calling out in TS that he is bandaging me.. Health ticking down.. 500.. 450..400.. Down to 226(!!!). There it stopped. I am still alive, and you know who to call? Oh yeah, DayZ's finest. The Wookies.. They appear when you least expect it, but needs it the most.

Much love to you involved with rescuing me. 226 health left.. Calling out the wrong tent and yet you find me and stop the bleeding. And yes, i missed that you could take screenshots ;( Even tho someone said it in the channel seconds before. Has it been closer to death for anyone else? My heart is all over the place. Much love to you guys, reliable trustworthy and just plain really good guys.

Thank you,

Nesta

It was great to be a part that. I was the wookie non-ghillie woman (it would be nice to get a patch so I can be green too) who helped cover the medics. Happy to do our parts.

• Like 2

Still seeking help in Zelenogorsk. Broken leg. If anyone can help please PM.

Thank you,

Nesta

The Green Wookiees were glad to be a part of that and help sya with his run. Just as quickly as we appeared, we shall vanish until we are called upon again for assistance. Remember folks. "Fear the green, respect the wookiee, love the GreenWookiee. We are always watching, waiting, calculating, protecting."

Edited by strider77
  • Like 2

Thank you,

Nesta

The GreenWookiees were Strider77, Asyana, and myself (Archangel). We were there to ensure everything went smoothly in such a hostile and contested area by providing overwatch and combat support. The real hero here I believe was Sya, the medic who put the team together and got this done. It was a great rescue, and I think we were all glad to be a part of it!

• Like 3

can any one help me please!..i am at the nw airfields...i am currently unconscious,bleeding out(no bandages) and i'm really low on blood...please get back to me on skype or steam.

thank you.

steam: cowboy-82

Good morning everybody!The help is not needed anymore since I got helped by the soon-to-be medic S_poon Oh so generously

100% trust with this guy if anyone needs medical attention,ask him so he can get to his goal:the white list ;)

Dear sir,you have my beans!

Edit:

Oh god that came out horribly,You have my beans as in the beans in game,not MY beans

:S

Edited by Kristo112

Good morning everybody!The help is not needed anymore since I got helped by the soon-to-be medic S_poon Oh so generously

100% trust with this guy if anyone needs medical attention,ask him so he can get to his goal:the white list ;)

Dear sir,you have my beans!

Edit:

Oh god that came out horribly,You have my beans as in the beans in game,not MY beans

:S

The trip into Elektro was eventful. We ran into a sniper and his spotter on top of the infamous "Sniper hill" Had to kill the spotter the sniper "disappeared" into the trees.

from there made my way down into the city with the backup of my cover team.

Found our friend Kristo on top of the Firehall and gave him morphine and sent him on his way. All in all a job well done.

Props to Kuronama! Came out to Zelen and saved me! You can trust this guy!

I broke my leg crawling through a doorframe. Luckily Im in Elektro and managed to get on top of the hospital (I heard crawling over broken glass will kill you). Can anyone save me with morphine? Also I am slightly low on blood. Any help on this matter would be really apprectiated!

I broke my leg crawling through a doorframe. Luckily Im in Elektro and managed to get on top of the hospital (I heard crawling over broken glass will kill you). Can anyone save me with morphine? Also I am slightly low on blood. Any help on this matter would be really apprectiated!

need antibiotics, willing to trade mp5 sd with 1 mag for payment or tons of food(15-ish cans) in elecktro, just pm me since im off for the night and wont be on till tomorrow night