Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

In zelengorsk with med supplies to help anyone in the area if needed, just no antibiotics.

Well, I thought I'd put my new ATV to use and drove it to a patient in Vybor with James, on my way back it flipped (big surprise) and I got my car to try and flip it, but after a while of attempts it just went boom :P

• Like 2

Well, I thought I'd put my new ATV to use and drove it to a patient in Vybor with James, on my way back it flipped (big surprise) and I got my car to try and flip it, but after a while of attempts it just went boom :P

This is why we can't have nice things, you keep destroying them. :rolleyes:

Joe

• Like 1

I am north of Cherno and need a transfusion. I have bloog bags and can meet you in a safer location. Anyone available?

In zelengorsk with med supplies to help anyone in the area if needed, just no antibiotics.

Very kind of you, I'm in the area, check your PM.

Joe

Hey guys this is a shoutout from the NE, im here and ready to heal =) add me on Steam: SoulShaper2

Hi, Im on us 850 and i need morphine. I'm in the airport tower at the staires. i can give you food and coke. I have survived 8 days and it would be really nice if you would help me :) . But if you want to kill me rebember that i will defend myself and i'm heavily armed. I have 4 other friends but they are at the coast and they will also help you .

Edited by danisniper07

I'm on US 1510, near the NW Airfield and need a blood transfusion BADLY. I have no blood bags and am at less then 1000 blood.

Urgent help required, got about 4k blood left and dying of starvation. North of kamenka near one of the deer stands. I have GPS co-ordinates if someone wants to arrange to speak over skype etc. I also have a blood bag.

Any help would be amazing, thanks.

Edited by CAI

Ok so I found my coords. its 050.062, if someone is in the vacinity, send me a message, i'll add you on steam and come to a server of your choice. Got a broken leg and need morphine, ca give you some bandages and blood in return

Ok so I found my coords. its 050.062, if someone is in the vacinity, send me a message, i'll add you on steam and come to a server of your choice. Got a broken leg and need morphine, ca give you some bandages and blood in return

I have morphine and NEED BLOOD.

what server are you on?

This is why we can't have nice things, you keep destroying them. :rolleyes:

Joe

Psh. I was ACTUALLY thinking that it'd be best to destroy it so that it could respawn and others could have it. Jeesh. :P

Urgent help required, got about 4k blood left and dying of starvation. North of kamenka near one of the deer stands. I have GPS co-ordinates if someone wants to arrange to speak over skype etc. I also have a blood bag.

Any help would be amazing, thanks.

I was gonna head off but I can quickly come down and help you out. Add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trooper911

• Like 1

Psh. I was ACTUALLY thinking that it'd be best to destroy it so that it could respawn and others could have it. Jeesh. :P

{Snipped}

Oh yeah, you're just a philanthropist at heart ... which I suppose is why you gunned down the previous owner of the car? B)

Joe

anyone with morphine around Kamyshovo? pm me if you can help ;)

Yes. Add me on steam

I'm just north of Cherno if anyone needs help around here? I'm unarmed and all I carry is medical supplies, so no point in killing me.

I'm north of cherno equipped with bloodpacks, epipens, morphine, painkillers, bandages, food, water.

This is my first successful character, hence im not whitelisted, though willing to help anybody.

I also found some funky mushrooms in the forest, wanna hook up? :)

• Like 1

-snip-

Nevermind. Got help.

Edited by nathiesk

Medic on four wheels, let me know if you need help anywhere on the map. Don't have any antibiotics though.

I'm writing to describe a rescue I received from user Arkod. He came to my rescue when I needed a transfusion, morphine shot and food.

I was stuck in a barn in Drozhino with a broken leg, 3000 units of blood and in desperate need of food, and using my coordinates he came to find me within 15 minutes on a server of my choice.

He administered a transfusion, gave me a morphine shot, put some cooked meat in my rucksack AND he gave me a set of nightvision goggles as a gift!

Initially, as I was booted from the server due to high ping, I lost the items he gave me. Using Steam, we chatted and he offered to come and find me AGAIN to make sure he could leave me with the gift and a survival advantage... WHAT A GUY!

After he helped me and gave me the items for a second time, he invited me to join him looting a supermarket. I got to fill my rucksack with matches and binoculars and lots of food, drink and ammo.

We then proceeded to the forest where Arkod showed me how to light a fire and cook meat.

We wondered around for 15-20 minutes, where he taught me a thing or two about evasion and general tactics. We then parted ways, but remain friends on Steam where I can get advice whenever needed.

I can't begin to thank this guy for helping me out, and really hope he makes the official medic list.

Love the idea/concept for the medic service, my rescue was a flawless experience! Literally my favourite moment in my gaming experiences!

• Like 3

I was gonna head off but I can quickly come down and help you out. Add me on steam: http://steamcommunit...m/id/Trooper911

Top man! thx

Just to add, he found me despite my wonky coordinates, gave me food and a blood transfusion.

I hope we can team up on an EU server sometime :)

Edited by CAI
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, you're just a philanthropist at heart ... which I suppose is why you gunned down the previous owner of the car? B)

Joe

Psssh. Bandit kill! He was no owner, he stole it. and I just borrowed it so that it can serve the great cause of TMW! :D

No problem CAI. I'll grab a spare hunting knife I spot and let you know ;)

• Like 1

Glad to help Sam -

And what do they say about Karma? I found a Ghillie in the first apartment block I went in before I found you.

And my zombie kills went up quite a bit getting out of that building!

And coincidentally the server you met me in was the server I went down in, in the first place. Had I have finished my looting I could have had a ghillie :P enjoy it friend, will keep your details. Hope you stay in the north east area.

Could use a little help if possible. Finally having a good life and getting some weps/items when I decided to make a very early morning raid on Stary Sobor. Seeing as there was only one other player online at the time I thought it would be fine. Wrong. That one other player also happened to be there and waited until i was clearing some zombies to snipe me. Managed to escape to the woods and bandaged up. Now I'm down to 2500 blood and out of food. I decided to try scouring Grishino hoping to find food, or a hunting knife to be able to prepare cooked meat but had zero luck. Now I'm logged out to avoid starving to death when i discovered this thread. If someone could help me out i dont have a lot to offer, except maybe some ammo. My steam name is lickerbox1, or i'll be checking this thread for a bit. Thanks