Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

im in polana right now (should be able to make it to berezino if you need me too) and need a blood transfusion pretty badly. i can offer food or a couple types of ammo in exchange. i received help from a medic yesterday with no problems (you can look back on page 247 or 246 or something for proof) so you can be sure to trust me! steam name is: angelusinc

What is your steam name?

Steam name is Mobeavenger

Sorry to hear, Moktor, if you need help getting set up again, give me a shout!

X0pk1n was one of a couple of people I have recently refused to lend assistance to, their requests being either downright absurd, childishly selfish and entitled, and generally not medical emergencies at all.

Thanks for the kind words. I have a bunch of people I usually play with, so getting set up again should be doable. Well actually I helped the guy yesterday and even though interaction was a bit weird it worked out okay. But I was a bit more paranoid then, too. So, since I treated the guy yesterday I thought him to be legit, didn't think about his weird story and let him face me with a Hatchet out. <_< Well... stupidity had to be punished. But still... what an ass...

It would be nice to have a "Hall of Shame" on the first page, just so every medic would know who not to help.

I agree.

• Like 2

What is your steam name?

I can help if you get anywhere in the SW. Add me on steam

Great! I couldn't find your steam ID, but perhaps you could add me? it's granat555

Dear prospective patients: Please hit refresh every once in a while and check for bright red notifications on the envelope icon in the top right corner, as medics offering to rush to your aid might already be trying to contact you for a speedy resolution. :)

• Like 1

Is any medics available?I need help at Elektro,Im trapped on the fire station (on top of it) and Ive got broken legs.

So I need some morphine to heal mi legs,and Im willing to give something in exchange IF I can.

Just recieved help in Komarovo from Lynx and Sgt. Exio (Or Captain Slender). Such a good thing you guys are doing, and thank these two so much for taking the time to help me :)

• Like 1

Just recieved help in Komarovo from Lynx and Sgt. Ezio (Or Captain Slender). Such a good thing you guys are doing, and thank these two so much for taking the time to help me :)

So.. last night i crawled ALL the way from Mogilevka to Stary, cause of a broken bone.. I was trying to find a morphine in the miedics tent.. BUT.. Yeah, wasnt so good idea. Zombies started to hit me, and im very new to this game so i lamed out and aborted. I understand how some feel about this, but i spend over an hour crawling to save my char. I know i was at 1000 health when i noobed out. Im wondering if anyone could help me out? I also know Stary is kinda heavy protected by snipers on some servers, so i do not wish to get you killed also.

If anyone would have the heart to save me (bleeding.. 1000 health left.. still broken bone).. they have to be in the same tent as i am, when i log in. Cause i will bleed out so fast :) problem is that i dont even know which tent im in.. Ill wait a few min in here and see if anyone would want to try to save me. Maybe we can pick a less populated server to do this? Much appreciated for reply.

Nesta, depending on the situations of your logging out, you may well spawn in unconscious, and stay unconscious way longer than it will take for you to bleed out.

For this I'd suggest a full medical response team, I don't currently have the manpower available for that, any fellow medics here want to jump into the ambulance and try to race to this guy against the clock?

Need at least 3 to try this, the server where my ambulance is currently has quite a low population.

Nesta, depending on the situations of your logging out, you may well spawn in unconscious, and stay unconscious way longer than it will take for you to bleed out.

For this I'd suggest a full medical response team, I don't currently have the manpower available for that, any fellow medics here want to jump into the ambulance and try to race to this guy against the clock?

Need at least 3 to try this, the server where my ambulance is currently has quite a low population.

Sounds exciting, I am in. I haven't been whitelisted yet since the Doc is out of town it appears, but can point to where some patients have posted about my helping them.

Anyone interested in joining for this mission, please add me on Steam, ID "syacelion".

That includes you, Nesta. :D

Rest of this via PM, steam and TS3 please, let's keep posting to a minimum to not disrupt other tickets too much. :)

• Like 1

What is your steam name?

I can help if you get anywhere in the SW. Add me on steam

Thanks a bunch Trooper!! Trustworthy guy if anyone is worried about that!

• Like 2

Requesting a Medic

Location: Near Mid West section of the map (exact grid location available but I don't want to post it)

Sitrep: Crashed my ATV and it blew up. This game me shock and exsanguination. I am currently at 1200 blood which requires bandaging and a blood bag. This is quite a dire situation and I know it may not be possible to be saved but I thought I'd give it a chance. I figure some of you medics like a challenge. Fortunately time is on my side so I don't need to log in anytime soon and I should be available most of this week.

Please send me a PM if you can help me, I can definitely reward you with something that is worthwhile. I'd like to say thanks in advance. This is a great service to the community. I was actually gearing up so I could start helping some people using my ATV. :(

Edited by ProjectSeoul

Hello?Anyone help?I need that help :(

Edit

I dont mean to rush you guys,but Ive been asking for help for 1 1\2 days lol

Edited by Kristo112

Willing to help in the north. Not a whitelisted medic but I want to be.

Steam: Dewanew Displays as Spoon

Message me if you need help. All I ask is a favorable forum post.

Edited by S_poon
  • Like 1

Could use some help at the NW Airfield, coordinates about 45-45, in the treeline straight behind the north-eastern most hanger at the airfield.

Need a blood transfusion, I'll donate a tent and whatever supplies I can spare.

Steam name - daftderezzed

Hi there me and my friend have some hard time, we did crawl from Zelenosk to Kamenka (the coast village to the far west)

My friend would gladly need a transfusion, but mostly a morphine dose (because crawling was long enough :P)

If you got my message skype me to Tycchus or Steam me! :P

Thanks!

Edited by JuniorQc

Heading to Zelenogorsk. Add me on steam if you are in that area and need medical help. Steam: AlphaStalker

Correction to location, heading up North to Pustoshka then furthur North to the infamous NWAF :| add me on steam if your in those areas and need medical attention. Steam: AlphaStalker

Edited by AlphaStalker2

Heading to Zelenogorsk. Add me on steam if you are in that area and need medical help. Steam: AlphaStalker

Correction to location, heading up North to Pustoshka then furthur North to the infamous NWAF :| add me on steam if your in those areas and need medical attention. Steam: AlphaStalker

steam friends list is down ATM i added you on skype though, my name is twztedbeast