Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I think he's offering assistance, cereal :D

This medic in training is online and operating IVO Nadezhdino :P add me on steam if you need assistance. Steam AlphaStalker

Dr. Cactus was killed once again. Got caught between a patient and a zombie, I know it was an accident so don't worry about it. Enjoy my gear Twigz :P. Re-gearing, so steam friend requests probably wont be answered for a while. I'm sorry I can't answer all of you at once, I'm doing my best to get around to everyone adding me.

• Like 1

Dr. Cactus was killed once again. Got caught between a patient and a zombie, I know it was an accident so don't worry about it. Enjoy my gear Twigz :P. Re-gearing, so steam friend requests probably wont be answered for a while. I'm sorry I can't answer all of you at once, I'm doing my best to get around to everyone adding me.

If you need to transfer patients, I am free.

Anyone in elecro? Need blood transfusions in fire station next to the church on the top floor!

steam: senseiyang

Following up on my medical request, Job is done thanks to SoulShaper2 and his over-watch. Great guys, very fast response as well. Very professional and know how to get the job done.

Wouldn't mind one bit helping these guys out in the future if help is needed.

Thanks again!

-Drunz

• Like 2

I'm in Kezlovka and in need of a blood transfution and if you could give me a morphine I'll be very greatful :)

Steam - xhabyster

Hey teez add me on steam: AlphaStalker and we will hash out the details

I want to praise Element[47] / Argentum [47]. He helped me to save a patient, provided me with medical supplies and healed me!

A reliable and helpful survivor :D

Edited by dieFackel
  • Like 2

I am in desperate need of a blood transfusion in the control tower of the south airfield. I don't need any equipment or anything, just a helping hand.

I want to praise Element[47]. He helped me to save a patient, provided me with medical supplies and healed me!

A reliable and helpful survivor :D

you forgot the part where you came back to save my sorry ass after i shot my guns emtpy and was facing a gazillion Zed with a hatchet while bleeding dry :D

its a pleasure to serve the medic corps - the least i can do to give something back.

• Like 2

I am in desperate need of a blood transfusion in the control tower of the south airfield. I don't need any equipment or anything, just a helping hand.

Hey man let me help out this other kat and I'll make my way down to Balota. If there are any other medics that can reach him sooner feel free. If not just add me on steam: AlphaStalker and i use team speak

Hey I'm at the NW airfield needing a blood transfusion desperately! I have blood bags on me and can give you one to take if you want :) Tried adding a few of the medics on Steam but I've had no response :( Message back on this or Steam: Richie364 :) Thanks