Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey sorry guys I seemed to be having trouble with my Battleeye last night but its since been resolved. Anyone on hand to help out?

otw fr kamenka..unless someone else wants to take this :D

I am low on blood. I am in zelenogorsk. I need a transfustion because i keep on passing out. My steam is Raptorattack. If some one could help me that would be great.

There are too many raptors on steam and don't know who is you.

Add me if you still need a transfusion.

Finally got well supplied with most of the gear I want.

2 ways to go - bandit or help people and I'll be damned if I'm being a bandit.

Have plenty of food, water blood etc and looking to help out fellow survivors (how do you go about being an official medic btw)

PM me if your in trouble - currently around the mid east side of map.

Edit: just seen the process to get on the list.

Steam Id : kowalski8

In game i'm Kowalski

Edited by Kowalski

my illiness has gotten worse. Antibotics is needed and blood.

I have been helped by a couple different medics and I'm very grateful. I'd like to help you guys out. I just made a run to Cherno and I have tons of med supplies. I'm a little north of Cherno now. Are there any tents/bases/etc. that you guys are operating near Cherno?

I'm in BZ, not on yet and earliest I can be on is about 80 minutes; one of my guards has antis and i'm loaded with blood.

If you can wait that long, I can get you

I find myself currently unable to add people on Steam, please check if the reverse is also true, as I would be available and taking patients once more, soon as I can get +Ben+, Smack and Terror and herd them into the AmBlueLance!

Got 1 unit of antibiotics handy, Strazyplus try adding me on Steam, in case you didn't get PM.

Whats your location mate?

I'm having a lot of difficulty getting hold of a medic. Would really appreciate a helping hand!

In need of anti-bios, slightly west of NWAF. Can move maybe in a 3.5 1km grid radius from my location.

:-D

Pm me, add me on steam, or reply to get a hold of me. Steam name is the same. I think the system is having problems at the moment though with adding / accepting.

Ugh. Was doing fantastic, then got ambushed by zombies that were hidden by the graphics tearing on this build. :(

If any medic with a bloodbag is near Berezino, I'd greatly appreciate some blood. I got away... with 155.

O.O;;

Ugh. Was doing fantastic, then got ambushed by zombies that were hidden by the graphics tearing on this build. :(

If any medic with a bloodbag is near Berezino, I'd greatly appreciate some blood. I got away... with 155.

O.O;;

Thats my district, add me on Steam: SoulShaper2

• Like 1

Hey Soulshaper2 I'm a little south of berezino. I have tons of med supplies. I need to give some away to make room in my pack. Care if I meet up with you and offer some assitance? Kinda bored right now and I could use something to do.

Steam: The Bear Jew

back from work, shop is open again. have about half a dozen blood bags and morphine shots each to resupply passing medics, SoulShaper if you need some gimme a shout (sent friend request in steam).

sitting just south of sobor currently. will of course deliver to your current position.

Edited by e47
  • Like 1

Snortan was going to help me but when I logged on I had teleported to Krutoy Cap on the other side of the map from him. So if there is a medic with a blood bag near Krutoy Cap. Let know. My steam name is Raptorattack. Thank you Snortan.

Edited by Raptorattack

Van Damme got hacked which led to a broken while doing a split jump kick :L

If one is brave enough to save me in Kamenka (Houses west of town) I have broken leg and need a blood trans please.

If not I do understand.

Steam: AgentFlash

Thank you always medics.

Edited by Jean Claude Van Damme

These guys are the best thing in Day Z. SoulShaper2 you are my hero. I wont forget that you helped me.

• Like 1

I'm having a lot of difficulty getting hold of a medic. Would really appreciate a helping hand!

In need of anti-bios, slightly west of NWAF. Can move maybe in a 3.5km grid radius from my location.

:-D

Pm me, add me on steam, or reply to get a hold of me. Steam name is the same. I think the system is having problems at the moment though with adding / accepting.

Help please! Team mates went off to berez, elek, and cherno, no anti-bios to be found :-(

I've tried adding all the NW sector medics, but to no avail.

Thanks to sya, smack and crew ive been given another chance i probably don't deserve after a silly mistake.

Cool group of guys and very friendly. Even let me follow them to their van for a transport, I got out to go and do some hunting since I needed to stock up on food for my adventures, but I'm sure it would have been a fun ride!

Thanks again guys

• Like 1