Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

So no one close to chernogorsk? it's up three flights of stairs so no zombies and i have all supplies, just need someone to perform blood transfusion, please, anyone:/

Anyone near Lopatino? Just caught an infection and I need antibiotics. I have around 10,000 blood at the moment. My name on steam is "buuulF" if you need more information.

Edited by Bulf

Any doctors around with some antibiotics. I've got a cough and I am losing blood. I'm just a bit north of balota but can run in any direction needed.

My steam is BlksnshN

Edited by BlksnshN

hi noble Medic, i'm in factory, (in front of the medical building, and appartement) north of cherno, and i'm once again in need of a blood transfusion (i don't have no one to play this game with, so when i'm in need of blood.....i must rely on you :S)

I'm 2k of blood (or blood pressure idk) So i would like assistance thanks!

(If i'm lucky and you bring me some M1911 mags or a gun i have a tent i don't need)

So no one close to chernogorsk? it's up three flights of stairs so no zombies and i have all supplies, just need someone to perform blood transfusion, please, anyone:/

Sorry buddy, too far north right now. If you haven't tried the TMW medics on the first post yet, give them a shot.

Anybody at NorthWest Airfield to give me blood i have bags.

At veresnik mountain right now, about to head to lopatino for Bulf--but i'm definitely in the area. add me on Steam (udak) if you need the help still.

Anyone near Lopatino? Just caught an infection and I need antibiotics. I have around 10,000 blood at the moment. My name on steam is "buuulF" if you need more information.

Sent you a pm.

Any doctors around with some antibiotics. I've got a cough and I am loosing blood. I'm just a bit north of balota but can run in any direction needed.

If you can get yourself up north, we can be in business. Just got a second anti off a corpse ivo stary, so should be all good. Steam is same as above, if you add me I'll try and hit you up once i"m done with the other two.

Im heading down south as we speak. Got blood, morphine, food and water on me. No antibiotics. So add me if u need me.

Sorry buddy, too far north right now. If you haven't tried the TMW medics on the first post yet, give them a shot.

At veresnik mountain right now, about to head to lopatino for Bulf--but i'm definitely in the area. add me on Steam (udak) if you need the help still.

Sent you a pm.

If you can get yourself up north, we can be in business. Just got a second anti off a corpse ivo stary, so should be all good. Steam is same as above, if you add me I'll try and hit you up once i"m done with the other two.

i added you on steam

I added you on steam. I can start running north and see how far I make it. I should have enough steak to make the trip.

Are you still in cherno? if so do you have your co-ordinate? i'm in cherno too (north/factory part) we could make something work maybe!

Need help. In barenzino with a broken log and I need antibiotiocs. Please contact me if you can help. ((Skype is "baileystiff"))

Bulf and speedy are good (assuming Trystn was speedy).

Oops, I completely misspelled the town I was in. I'm in Krasnostav in the northeastern portion of the map. Kind of close to Berezino. In need of a blood transfusion. Difficult to travel because of the knocking out, but I can try and travel a bit if need be.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/axeliam

I'm currently on my way to a patient but I should be available in the southwest in about 20 minutes - see my signature for contact information.

need morphine and Blood, or a few cooked meats; have a broken bone, blood @ 3700, holed up in a house (113 087) outskirts of Dolina. on server's Teamspeak. please help.

PM or steam profile name =[bB]=SGT.Ursus

Edited by Ursus

Need help. In barenzino with a broken log and I need antibiotiocs. Please contact me if you can help. ((Skype is "baileystiff"))

I'm at the NWAF but starting to run low on supplies--i'll add you on steam, as BZ is the quickest route for me.

Edited by Udak

First off, I'm considered a "bandit" because when I first spawned I killed some other guys because everything just went bad, but I'm not here to talk about that, right now I'm in Vybor bleeding out and unconscious losing about 100 blood every like.. 2 or 3 seconds. I'm near the center of the town just like 10 meters in front of the industrial building closest to the center of town in a like an arch in a building.

Just need to be patched up, nothing big.

Should of gotten life alert...

steam name is: chrischan

Edited by El Bandito

Theres 2 many chrischans lol. Can u link me to ur steam profile page. Or add me on Steam. Details below.