Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Thanks alot merino. Nice dude, helped me out alot, just wish i had something he needed to repay the favor

Hello,

I am in need of assistance me and my friend went to NW Airfield, we've ran out of food and drinks, my friend is now losing blood to starving and I've used our last bandage. I am on 4.9l of blood, my friend is 4.2l of blood also my food level is almost at starving too so we are in a lot of trouble if you could possibly help us that would be amazing.

Regards,

ConZje

I need blood transfusion and some food. I have about 480 blood, no food. I have 1 blood pack in my inventory for situation like this, I am in Deer stand between Grishino and Gorka, exactly here (image). Add me on steam (DenierCZ) or PM me here on forum please.

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/9870/arma2oa2012080211424945.jpg

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2037/arma2oa2012080211422580.jpg

Edited by Denier

i need some morphine since i broke my legs jumping from the platform in a barn (some how) can a medic add me on steam and i can tell you where i am! Thanks! :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/trotskizz

forgot to add: im located in a barn north of cherno.

Edited by ComradeZ

I need blood transfusion and some food. I have about 480 blood, no food. I have 1 blood pack in my inventory for situation like this, I am in Deer stand between Grishino and Gorka, exactly here (image). Add me on steam (DenierCZ) or PM me here on forum please.

http://img864.images...80211424945.jpg

http://img856.images...80211422580.jpg

i can get ya, add me on steam: SoulShaper2

Complete Noob looking for help.

I'm in Vystota near Cherno (railroad bridge) and I'm starving to death with no food. Anyone can help?

this is harsh but each death is a lesson learned

this is harsh but each death is a lesson learned

Oh, wow dude. I thought that this is topic for helping people and not for telling them to die and start over.

Oh, wow dude. I thought that this is topic for helping people and not for telling them to die and start over.

Someone who has only just started usually learns more from their mistakes, before Dr wasteland changed the Forum it use to say something like: if you have only just started playing your best bet is to learn from mistakes to improve your survival chances for future lifes

• Like 1

Hello Guys,

let me just say: awesome :D I just cried "medic!" in the german forum and Doc B came to me and saved my Life (6km footpath). A good professional medic. Gave me bloodpack, transfusion, ingame map and show me a heli crash site cause of my shitty gear. He is a real nice guy, thumbs up ;)

The Robert Koch of the Apocalypse DayZ :D

• Like 1

Anyone near NW airfield and willing to help someone who is unconscious, broken legs, bleeding at only at 3.6k health?

I'm right outside the Barracks near the control tower so it's pretty risky but I don't mind hopping onto a low populated server to reduce the risk.

Currently @ South Berezino unconscious...

Anyone near?

Add me on Steam, SoulShaper2

i can get ya, add me on steam: SoulShaper2

Thanks a lot to you and your buddy. Here is sreenshot :)

(that one murder is some guy I met on nw airfield, he didnt answer me on question if he is friendly so I shot him, btw first person I met less than 100m away from me, I am playing for 3 days now)

arma2oa2012080214330605.jpg

• Like 2

haha a screenshots? i feel flattered :o and thanks for explaining the muder, i have one to however its when i killed the guy who killed my overwatch (thats why he has no camo see) and im glad your back up to speed!

• Like 1

I need a blood pack, antibiotics, painkillers, food and water at the deer stand by Kamyshovo if anyone can assist. If you cant guess i kinda messed up :/

Edited by WaDD

Guy on the right looks like the TF2 medic.Schnell, Raus Raus!

Thanks a lot to you and your buddy. Here is sreenshot :)

(that one murder is some guy I met on nw airfield, he didnt answer me on question if he is friendly so I shot him, btw first person I met less than 100m away from me, I am playing for 3 days now)

arma2oa2012080214330605.jpg

Guy on the right looks like the TF2 medic.Schnell, Raus Raus!

haha thats me on the right ;)

Hey guys... can someone please come help me? I have blood bags on me but no-one to apply them. I am scared to leave where I am because I keep passing out!! I only have 2,300 health.

I am in Cherno in an apartment building at 068, 129 (I believe).

EDIT: My name is Nathan if you want to find me on DayZ Commander..

Edited by nmford

Thanks to SmacknTumble for helping me out.

Bandaged me up, Blood bagged me and gave me morphine all at the NW airfield.

at nwaf need blood....at 6k have epi pens and some smoke nades to trade

steam is...... IIA7XII

Edited by IIA7XII

My first patient loss today :(. Managed to get the guy from NWA ATC tower. patched him up and we headed out together. Eventually we came across the barn sout of vybor where I was taking shots from silenced weapons. We barricaded inside the barn for a while and told them multiple times we were friendly. No response and eventually they came in... My buddy got shot right away but I managed to kill the 2 asses who were hunting us. 2 murders on my list but they asked for it >:( . Does this make me a bandit now? lol

• Like 3