Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Are there any White List medics out there on call thats near Elektro that would like to raid the hospital for supplies? I am currently in the office just north of the hospital and would like to assist a medic in obtaining more supplies for him and me as well. I am trying to achieve White List status but I need to stock up on meds :) I am a trusted survivor and don't believe in back stabbing. I've had it done to me but I still won't let some bad experiences ruin the greater cause of helping others. My IGN: AlphaStalker and thats the same as my Steam, hit me up if interested.

Any medics around i can team up with? I just died. Have to start all new.

Any medics near Balota? I could use some blood. I have a blood pack.

Steam : BlksnshN

Edited by BlksnshN

Dubwub was gracious enough to drop what he was doing to help a player out. He didn't want anything in return, but I knew that already. Doesn't hurt to offer.

Tractor Crash in NorthEast

Reward Included

If this was a mission in a single player game I would consider it high difficultly considering the location and the fact that I don't know exactly where I am. If someone could pull this off it would be amazing.

Situation

• Crashed a Tractor into a fence and flew out the window (lol)
  • Normally I would respawn but I have too much gear to die.
  • Need someone with time and patience, I can get on Skype or TS3
  • Willing to wait to for a medic who's up for the challenge (no rush)
  • Please PM me for my Skype or Steam Name
  • If you come save me I'll send you $5 on PayPal or give you a couple million in Diablo 3 gold.

• I believe I am somewhere in the red circle (although I could be wrong)
  • I was heading directly South when it happened
  • About 100 yards ahead of me was an unmarked little gas station along a dirt road
  • I believe it is somewhere along the dotted road between Olsha and the Airstrip

Status

• About 2k Blood
  • Bleeding
  • Unconscious (won't survive the timer)
  • Have Bloodbags and Epi-pen in backpack

8OthN.jpg

Died in my hands..... so close :o

• Like 5

Died in my hands..... so close :o

I hate that. I had a guy log in right in front of me with 500 blood and I was probably a 1/10th of a second too late... :(

• Like 1

I need some assistance. I am down to about 2000 BP after I aggroed about 50 zombies with my brand new AKM.

I have a map with my location (near Balota), will PM to whoever offers help.

Thanks!

Edited by Osiris85

any medics near zelenogorsk? broken leg, holed up in a house

Has anyone helped you yet? I moved north to zelenogorsk and I have a morphine injector, I figured we could help each other as I need a blood transfusion. I also have the blood pack.

I hate that. I had a guy log in right in front of me with 500 blood and I was probably a 1/10th of a second too late... :(

My first loss....he spawned in with about 200 blood and died while I was bandaging >:(

Broke my leg going prone over a branch by the pond just north of Nadezhdino. If anyone near can bring me 2 morphine I'd appreciate it. Have a PSW and 2 clips in my bag to show my love.

sweeper

Anybody near the Cherno area that can help with a blood transfusion?

I believe, I'm currently somewhere north east of Cherno. My screen was quite burry and shaking when I logged off because of my 2500 blood count.

Location.png

Edited by sic

I need some assistance. I am down to about 2000 BP after I aggroed about 50 zombies with my brand new AKM.

I have a map with my location (near Balota), will PM to whoever offers help.

Thanks!

Update:

I still need help near Balota. I'm in a safe location, not near the airfield. I am willing to part with some stuff for medical assistance. I don't have much (Binoculars I recently found, a can of pepsi, entrenchment kit, hell I'll even part with the AKM if you can at least give me a makarov for it so I have something to defend myself)

WIll need bandaging and a transfusion or food to bring BP up.

Could need some assistance near Elektro. I'm on a low populated server (3 at the moment, including me). I'm down to 2000 blood! Halp!

Edit: Only me on the server

Edited by Troenderfury

Could need some assistance near Elektro. I'm on a low populated server (3 at the moment, including me). I'm down to 2000 blood! Halp!

What server?

What server?

Don't post servers here, that leads to ambushes and death. PM each other.

• Like 1

any medics near zelenogorsk? broken leg, holed up in a house

Nice friendly meet up with this gentleman. I cured his broken leg and he gave me a blood transfusion. Beans for you sir.

• Like 1

Anyone want to trade blood transfusions?

I don't have a pack on me now, but i'll go blow a hole in the hospital and get one lol.

Anyone want to trade blood transfusions?

I don't have a pack on me now, but i'll go blow a hole in the hospital and get one lol.

What area are you in.

Still need help? use the ways to contact me from my sig and i will get you fixed up...

Update:

I still need help near Balota. I'm in a safe location, not near the airfield. I am willing to part with some stuff for medical assistance. I don't have much (Binoculars I recently found, a can of pepsi, entrenchment kit, hell I'll even part with the AKM if you can at least give me a makarov for it so I have something to defend myself)

WIll need bandaging and a transfusion or food to bring BP up.

A huuuuge thank you to Brian @ R M G for helping me out. I was down to about 1400BP, bleeding, unconscious and shaking from pain when he showed up, bandaged me up and gave me a much needed transfusion as well as some pain killers! ACE!!

If you guys ever need supplies, let me know. I'll start to make periodic visits to Berezino to help stock you medics up.

and you have my beans blksnshn. thanks again for your timely assistance. faith in humanity somewhat restored!

Edited by Roark92
  • Like 1

I'm south of prigoroski near the coast. I can move obv

Okay, sorry, I'm in the north west right now. Hopefully someone closer can help you.