Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I am still down in Cherno.

At the supermarket, if you are facing it I am just around the left corner.

steam: random_hero

i need a blood transfussion in the tree line south of berezino

Edited by Dr. Juice

Wooo go doc, you be famous!

-Your friendly neighborhood trader :3

I'm in dire need of a blood transfusion.

EvilSWAT tried to help me out but i couldn't figure out where the hell i was on the map and meet up with him. The guy is a saint. I know where i am now and could really use a transfusion, i can walk so if anyone else is in the area wounded i'll come to you and we can trade transfusions.

I'm at the little pond at the top of cherno with the bridge over it.

Anybody have morphine and blood bag at south airfeild? im hidden well in a non populated server. will pm you the server if u can help thanks.

Hey Doc's, I'm in the NE Airfield with a broken leg and no morphine left, if a good soul is near, I need to be saved :>

i am at berezino. there is some other guy, who i could help out too. Please add me on Skype or Steam.

NE airfield could use some loving aka a blood pack...thanks guys

i am at berezino right now. if you still need help contact me on skype or steam.

• Like 1

Hello! I am in need of a blood transfusion on the mountain Kurgan, south of Green Mountain. I am just east of Zelenogorsk and only have 1500 blood but I am not bleeding. My coordinates are approximately 31-100.

Thanks,

Abram

SoulShaper2 just saved my bacon! gave me morphine, a blood transfusion and some ammo for my gun! And helped me out on getting steam running alongside day z. big help.

• Like 2

Hey guys, I just got absolutely demolished by a zombie that I didn't know was chasing me. I alt-tabbed for a moment to send someone a message and then got one-hit KO'd and while I was down he had a lovely feast on me, so I'm at 1.2k blood. I managed to hide my ass in a deerstand. If someone can help me out, I would be much obliged. Steam or here, I'll be paying attention to both! Thank you!

Hey guys, I just got absolutely demolished by a zombie that I didn't know was chasing me. I alt-tabbed for a moment to send someone a message and then got one-hit KO'd and while I was down he had a lovely feast on me, so I'm at 1.2k blood. I managed to hide my ass in a deerstand. If someone can help me out, I would be much obliged. Steam or here, I'll be paying attention to both! Thank you!

need a rough location, i havent got time to search every dear stand for you! no matter how awesome your profile pic is

Bombadil checking in. I'm available in the NW area (NW airfield, Devil's Castle, Stary Sobor, Vybor, etc) for a bit.

Hi i am the_french_guy

i seek medical assistance.

i am going towards cherno but have a broken leg and dont have much blood left.

so can we meet in the small hangers (the nearest of cherno) at arifeild. i am in a non populated server.

thanks.

Edited by the_french_guy

Can someone help me plz i need a blood transfusion i was attacked by a bandit and survived because i was packing a heavier gun, i'm not at the little pond north of cherno (i can walk) and at 800 blood i can give you a blood bag :/

Can someone help me plz i need a blood transfusion i was attacked by a bandit and survived because i was packing a heavier gun, i'm not at the little pond north of cherno (i can walk) and at 800 blood i can give you a blood bag :/

hey we could help eachother do u think its possible for you to go cherno hospital and take morphine and blood bags.

im currently ramping my way there. and u can meet mee 3/4 of the way.

just pm a server.

i have a non populated server atm less than 10 people

Edited by the_french_guy

Sorry i'm at the NW airfield, not airstrips :P. Regards

Are you still in need of medical assistance at the NW airfield?

VoLLi helped me by giving me a transfusion around Berezino. He's very helpful and speaks fluent english besides his skype saying he's in Germany? maybe. Still a good guy and he gets my beans.

• Like 1

hey we could help eachother do u think its possible for you to go cherno hospital and take morphine and blood bags.

im currently ramping my way there. and u can meet mee 3/4 of the way.

just pm a server.

i have a non populated server atm less than 10 people

We could help each other are u still around?

We could help each other are u still around?

yes just join the server i pmed you.

:) i will see you on the way of cherno then :)

still need a blood transfussion, just south of berezino, coordinates for DB map are 116,065, please help a survivor out, character is on day 7

yes just join the server i pmed you.

:) i will see you on the way of cherno then :)

Wait idk what a pm is :/

still need a blood transfussion, just south of berezino, coordinates for DB map are 116,065, please help a survivor out, character is on day 7

add me on skype or steam. I'll head towards your coordinates