Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

In zelenogorsk outside by the gas station. Was in the metal building when i proned through a doorway and broke my leg and started bleeding. Dont have any morphines and im 8k blood. Need helpppp

I could start heading towards you but i'm in cherno, it'll take me a while. Are u bleeding?

Edit: Derp i need to read.

Edited by Muncywolverine

I could start heading towards you but i'm in cherno, it'll take me a while. Are u bleeding?

no not bleeding but I can't stand or anything. Broken leg and i'm gunna pass out when i come into the game i think.

Hey did U need a restock on meds? If your near Elektro I can assist U on a hospital run or something to get U packed up and back out there patching people in need ;)

Thanks for the offer pal, I appreciate it. I think I'll be okay ... with a little help from my friends, but I do appreciate it.

Joe

Brb while i cry my eyes out, i'm sick of having these coughing fits every 30 seconds because of this infection. Very afraid a bandit will hear them.

Yeah, sorry about that ... for once I actually had Antibiotics ... and now I don't. But hopefully one of my colleagues will be able to help you.

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw

In zelenogorsk outside by the gas station. Was in the metal building when i proned through a doorway and broke my leg and started bleeding. Dont have any morphines and im 8k blood. Need helpppp

PM me what server your on?

I'm stuck crawling around with a broken leg, I'll let you know what server I'm on and where I am next time I log in.

Sorry I can't be much more help at the moment.

I got this guy

• Like 1

Alright guys, it seems I have to post this again :rolleyes:

While I would love nothing more than to help each and every one of you, I simply can't right now. I'm in the process of moving into a new apartment, and I will be unavailable for the next few days at least. I repeat, I'm not available. I'd love to help, but you'll have to wait a few days for my response if you keep asking me instead of the thread itself :P

I'll post a very clear message stating that I'm back and available for services once I'm actually able to play again. I'm sorry for bumping the thread with off-topic stuff like this, but it seems that every time I get a chance to check the forums I've got at least five more private messages from people asking me for help, whom I then have to redirect to this thread, usually hours after the initial message.

I've no idea why I'm suddenly so popular, and I'd love to help you guys, but I can't right now. Please refrain from sending me PMs asking me to come heal you until I'm settled in. Use this thread to get the help you need, and ask TMW or RMG from the first post if noone is able to help you at the time.

Good luck, I hope you all get the treatments you need! :)

Also, still sorry Flipper. I fumbled your antibiotics and the fault is mine. I'd gladly go hit every hospital on the coast to reimburse you and the guy that donated them to me were I able to play.

Edited by Askar
  • Like 2

Alright guys, it seems I have to pose this again :rolleyes:

While I would love nothing more than to help each and every one of you, I simply can't right now. I'm in the process of moving into a new apartment, and I will be unavailable for the next few days at least. I repeat, I'm not available. I'd love to help, but you'll have to wait a few days for my response if you keep asking me instead of the thread itself :P

I'll post a very clear message stating that I'm back and available for services once I'm actually able to play again. I'm sorry for bumping the thread with off-topic stuff like this, but it seems that every time I get a chance to check the forums I've got at least five more private messages from people asking me for help, whom I then have to redirect to this thread, usually hours after the initial message.

I've no idea why I'm suddenly so popular, and I'd love to help you guys, but I can't right now. Please refrain from sending me PMs asking me to come heal you until I'm settled in. Use this thread to get the help you need, and ask TMW or RMG from the first post if noone is able to help you at the time.

Good luck, I hope you all get the treatments you need! :)

I know we can all understand the driving urgency of many of our patients to get back on their feet in this game, but I have to echo Askar. It seems that every day I get a minimum of 6 Steam friend requests ... and very very few of them are from patients actually in need. Usually it seems like they're just adding me in case they get hurt. In that case it's easy to add me on Steam when help is needed so please don't be proactive. If our friend lists get too big it becomes unmanageable. In my case, and in the case of Askar, we're both currently out of action for different reasons.

Joe

• Like 1

Hey all, I'm currently located in Solnichniy and require urgent medical assistance!

I'm on about 3000 blood with a broken leg and i'm passed out bleeding. This was from running into a building only to find it was barbed wire then a zombie breaks my leg. any help would be greatly greatly appreciated, i can even give you stuff if you like.

please this is the most geared i've been

Edited by guvnor

I will be unavailable until later tomorrow due to getting sniped running to the NW airfield. I will accept requests again once I have sufficient gear and medical supplies to venture north again. Good luck out there everyone.

• Like 1

I'm stuck crawling around with a broken leg, I'll let you know what server I'm on and where I am next time I log in.

Sorry I can't be much more help at the moment.

If any of the medics are on on the morning of 7/31, please let me know.

Hey all, I'm currently located in Solnichniy and require urgent medical assistance!

I'm on about 3000 blood with a broken leg and i'm passed out bleeding. This was from running into a building only to find it was barbed wire then a zombie breaks my leg. any help would be greatly greatly appreciated, i can even give you stuff if you like.

will frequently check back here, please let me know asap

Thankyou TROUT! Helped me in my time of need. Real quick and real friendly guy!

Thanks Frosty1, my pleasure.

Wow, logged on to play for a couple hours and did the most MASH shit I could do in one night. I'm low on med supplies and am exhausted. Big thanks to Varhalla6 for the donation of NVG's to the cause. These things rock!

Cya tmrw nite survivors.... this Dr. is OUT!

• Like 1

Need medical assistant. At Cherno. 1200 hp. I have good items. For example, coyote backpack, m4, and etc.

Where in cherno? I might be able to get to you.

For an introduction--

I've been playing this game for about a month now and am getting to the point of boredom that often leads (and has led several of my compatriots) to banditry. I really don't want to play like that. I appreciate and understand what the white list is doing and would like to work with them...but unfortunately running aimlessly down the street yelling "who needs meds" will not likely result in any help administered (except my eventual killer helping himself to my corpse).

In short--if you need help and can't reach them guys, you're welcome to try me. Steam id: ud4k, and i've got a skype (that out of deference to my real name, I don't post publicly but will gladly pm to you). For your sake and mine, just reach me on steam, I don't check these forums as much as I should.

I'm currently in Cherno, trying to shepard the wayward masses away from the town and eliminating bandits as they appear. I'm not against running far but work with me on distance.

thanks for your time,

Udak

• Like 1

I know we can all understand the driving urgency of many of our patients to get back on their feet in this game, but I have to echo Askar. It seems that every day I get a minimum of 6 Steam friend requests ... and very very few of them are from patients actually in need. Usually it seems like they're just adding me in case they get hurt. In that case it's easy to add me on Steam when help is needed so please don't be proactive. If our friend lists get too big it becomes unmanageable. In my case, and in the case of Askar, we're both currently out of action for different reasons.

Joe

This too. I keep getting random friend requests from people who I assume are patients, since noone else really knows my steam or has a reason to use it. A few were medics, and I'm always glad to add a fellow medic, but if you are not currently in need of help please don't add me. And since I'm not going to be available for a bit, it's silly of you to add me now anyway. I'll let everyone know when I'm ready to start healing again, and then you can add me or pm me for assistance :)

I'd also like to apologize to a lot of our patients here. We usually don't have so many calls for help going unanswered, but we have lives too :P and several of us are unavailable right now for one reason or another.

Edited by Askar
  • Like 2

getting a little deperate, please someone.

Still need help? Thought someone got to ya already.

Yes please, still need help :) how can i contact you?

Yes please, still need help :) how can i contact you?

My steam name is Le'newb if you have that.