Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

i need help in lopatino ( most north west town) pm me for more info

Mr.Herschel found me fixed my leg and topped me off with some blood Thanks again.

Hi, i need blood in lumber mill supermarket market / Berezino, im at 2k blood playing alone... thanks :)

contact me then I can help u out

• Like 1

hey guys =D a guy named superkush is trying to join you i understand? well he came to my medical aide once heres the story: he was on the otherside of the map and had an issue connecting to my server but he still did it. i had broken legs and damn good gear so i didnt know if i could trust him. well i died by zombies before he got there =/

HOWEVER

he put all my gear into a tent and sent me the coords and offered to wait for me there but i was offline =/ basically, this guy has proven himself to be a certified carebear. ACEPT HIM OR ACCEPT DEATH FROM ME. this guy is awesome and i vouch for him =D

Please I need help. Broken bones, cant walk. I only have basic supplies to offer in return. Im at the NE Airfield

Hello,

I am north of the barn of Prigorodki (In the woods) and in dire need of a blood transfusion as I am currently below 5000 blood.

If any kind medic could come and assist me would be highly appreciated. I have my own bloodbags if you are lacking and I am willing to resupply you if you desire so.

Add me either on skype: Bakoryo or Steam: Premoria

Thanks in advance!

Those of you who haven't gotten responses to your calls for help yet, be sure to check the first post in the thread. You might be able to get help from TMW or RMG as well.

I'd help you all out but I'm posting from a phone at the moment :P

Hi,

I'm in the woods in between cherno and prigodorski (however u spell that). I was attacked by a bandit but survived and am now at 800 blood. Could really use a transfusion... i can trade you 2 blood bags for it.

willing to move to a safer location (assuming i don't pass out in a bad spot)

Hello,

I am north of the barn of Prigorodki (In the woods) and in dire need of a blood transfusion as I am currently below 5000 blood.

If any kind medic could come and assist me would be highly appreciated. I have my own bloodbags if you are lacking and I am willing to resupply you if you desire so.

Thanks in advance!

Hey it sounds like were near each other. I'm low as fuck on blood and it sounds like you are too, want to trade transfusions?

Hey it sounds like were near each other. I'm low as fuck on blood and it sounds like you are too, want to trade transfusions?

That actually sounds like a plan and I'll trust you on that! Hook me up on either skype or steam :)

That actually sounds like a plan and I'll trust you on that! Hook me up on either skype or steam :)

Whats your steam name?

Edit: I searched your steam name and all i got was a guy named "Cain" lol.

Edit: My steam name is Le'newb

Edited by Muncywolverine

In Cherno at supermarket, unconcious and bleeding out ~2k blood.

steam: srizzo415

Hi,

I'm in the woods in between cherno and prigodorski (however u spell that). I was attacked by a bandit but survived and am now at 800 blood. Could really use a transfusion... i can trade you 2 blood bags for it.

willing to move to a safer location (assuming i don't pass out in a bad spot)

Hello,

Thanks in advance!

You guys still need help? Me and a friend just replenished our medical stocks at Elektro, we can run to you guys quick. Add me on steam evilswat_sg1 if you need :)

Just wanna day that EvilSWAT is very proffesional he was going to help me but i met up with another survivor, he's a pro.

• Like 1

Please I need help. Broken bones, cant walk. I only have basic supplies to offer in return. Im at the NE Airfield

Edit: Aggroschnarre is on his way to help so any others can disregard this message, thank you

Edited by MacEwan

K.O'd near the construction building in Cherno.

Logged in, with the knocked unconscious glitch. Kinda sucked.

Pulled aggro from the road, while I thought I could wait it off.

Down to 4200 blood. I've got blood bags and bandages. I just need the helping hands. Bad.

I'm at Stary Sobers supermarket, 6K blood and no bandages. If anyone would like to come help please message me on here or Steam (TheDude8D) and I will give you a server. I also have a blood bag so you don't need anything :D Well, bandages would be nice.

K.O'd near the construction building in Cherno.

Logged in, with the knocked unconscious glitch. Kinda sucked.

Pulled aggro from the road, while I thought I could wait it off.

Down to 4200 blood. I've got blood bags and bandages. I just need the helping hands. Bad.

Me and a friend are heading down to Cherno now, hit me up through PM or Steam: evilswat_sg1 if you still need help :)

Edited by EvilSWAT

Me and a friend are heading down to Cherno now, hit me up through PM or Steam: evilsweat_sg1 if you still need help :)

Not a valid steam user ID. :/