Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Anyone near Berezino? I need some medical assistance in the military tents.

edit: Forgot to mention I just need a blood transfusion.

Edited by Pablito

Any medics down south availible for an assist at Toplolka dam? Got a patient there in need of a blood bag and i'm not online at the moment.

Edited by +Ben+

Big thank you to Aggroschnarre and the SKS team for helping me out and an extra thank you for giving me some gear and an M4 to aid in my travel. You guys are awesome and true to your word. looking forward to returning the favor in the future

/Salute

Hi people.

I need a hand in cherno... is there maybe a doctor needing to stock up in the hospital and aid me?

Need morphine and food, outside of elektro. By the powerplant, got hit by zombie which broke my leg.

Thanks

Hello guys, if any one is around the NW airfield, I need a blood transfusion please, late night encounter with some zombies, Ive managed to get to the barn between the airfield and Grishino. Much appreciated.

I was just online with my "Boss" ... [TMW] Merino. He had an issue and as luck would have it I was right in the area. Here's the funny thing, I had to axe a few zombies to get to him and took some damage. I gave him a transfusion and we went back up the hill to the woods. I had some cooked meat that got my blood level back up a bit when he mentioned that he needed some food as well.

There I was, with not only a [TMW] Medic with me but with blood bags galore between us and neither one of us thought of the simple expedient of having him transfuse me and me giving him the steaks. We're so used to doing everything alone it didn't even occur to us. :blush:

Joe

Hello, i'm near airfield and require medical attention just fought some bandits and loads of zombies ... if any medic is around please pm. Also got some goods on me i can share. Ty

There is 3 airfields on the map...

Are you at balota, NE airfield or NW airfield?

Hello, i'm near airfield and require medical attention just fought some bandits and loads of zombies ... if any medic is around please pm. Also got some goods on me i can share. Ty

And the 5th Element beat me to it ... :)

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw

Need a NW Medic. Broken Leg and in need of Morphine. I have crawled a long way and omg does it suck lol.

*EDIT* BIG shout out to Snortan for helping me out.

Edited by Stonedknight

After no response from the official guys, I was initially apprehensive as Tramlok sent me a PM, but persevered for an hour whilst we found a server, meet, and where the hell my body was!

He had a bike and plenty to lose, whilst I was armed, so a recommendation for the white list!

• Like 1

some doc or random nice person who needs to resupply at the cherno hospital and can aid me pls?

Under the circumstances- these guys should be covered by the Geneva Convention-

Chapter IV, Article 25 of the Geneva Convention states that "Members of the armed forces specially trained for employment, should the need arise, as hospital orderlies, nurses or auxiliary stretcher-bearers, in the search for or the collection, transport or treatment of the wounded and sick shall likewise be respected and protected if they are carrying out these duties at the time when they come into contact with the enemy or fall into his hands." Article 29 reads "Members of the personnel designated in Article 25 who have fallen into the hands of the enemy, shall be prisoners of war, but shall be employed on their medical duties insofar as the need arises."

According to the Geneva Convention, knowingly firing at a medic wearing clear insignia is a war crime.

• Like 4

Hey Doc's, I'm in the NE Airfield with a broken leg and no morphine left, if a good soul is near, I need to be saved :>

Edited by Emor

I am still down in Cherno.

At the supermarket, if you are facing it I am just around the left corner.

steam: random_hero

Getting on in about half an hour to an hour and wanting to run with some of you meds and try to offer some support :) Let me know what server I need to go to and where :)

Under the circumstances- these guys should be covered by the Geneva Convention-

Chapter IV, Article 25 of the Geneva Convention states that "Members of the armed forces specially trained for employment, should the need arise, as hospital orderlies, nurses or auxiliary stretcher-bearers, in the search for or the collection, transport or treatment of the wounded and sick shall likewise be respected and protected if they are carrying out these duties at the time when they come into contact with the enemy or fall into his hands." Article 29 reads "Members of the personnel designated in Article 25 who have fallen into the hands of the enemy, shall be prisoners of war, but shall be employed on their medical duties insofar as the need arises."

According to the Geneva Convention, knowingly firing at a medic wearing clear insignia is a war crime.

Lol I like your optimism but I'm sure the Geneva Convention would be long forgotten when a DayZ rolls around. Made me laugh have my beans