Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey Troenderfury, where at in Elektro R U? I am there just need to know where U R at. my steam: alphastalker

Anyone help a gentleman near zelenogorsk? In need of bandaging, blood bag and morphine.

Thanks alot to Cereal_killer for patching me up! <3

Edited by Troenderfury

I am in dire need of assistance at the northwest airfrield. I am trapped in the industrial building right south of the barracks at the airfield. I am unable to move because I am down to 1000 blood left. Anyone willing to risk their neck to come get me to full health shall receive an L85A2 AWS with 8 magazines. PM me. I will not be on any longer tonight, so if you wish to go through with the trade, you must be able to do it sometime tomorrow during the day (I live in EST timezone)

Steam name: s4csolo

Edited by SoloDaNINJA

Need a medic in cherno chapel. I have a blood bag. Only white list apply like Joe Shaw who helped me before please.

Need a medic in cherno chapel. I have a blood bag. Only white list apply like Joe Shaw who helped me before please.

give the other medics a chance too to get whitelisted... they're not bad guys... at least i don't know of one yet...

Alright, I'm in quite the pickle. I am currently in need of desperate aid, as I am bleeding out at about >2k blood directly in front of the Northern Barracks in NWA. I am in need of a bandage, bloodbag, and (presumably) an epipen if I'm out to long- however, as long as we can get the bleeding to stop and get some blood into me I should be fine. I realize this is probably as Danger Close as it gets as far as zombies and snipers, but... if there's anyone kind enough to lend a hand, that'd be grand. For some reason, when I rejoined the server, it spawned me in the middle of Airfield surrounded by a patch of zombies as opposed to a few clicks north where I logged off. Didn't get to make it into the barracks on time. I'm going to try not to sign on until last moment, to preserve the last few drops of blood. I'd rather not die, because I've got an M14, M4A1 CCO, and a Ghillie on me. Anyone out there to lend a (crazy) hand? ^^;

Anyone able to assist me in Zelenogorsk? I have a broken leg and need morphine.

Nevermind, I relogged and now I'm on the coast at Komarovo, I may as well just die I guess, but I don't want to lose my Ghillie.

Anyone able to assist me in Zelenogorsk? I have a broken leg and need morphine.

STEVIE!!!! I am close bro! add me on Steam asap

EDIT: AMN it all to hell... sorry

Edited by Trout
  • Like 1

Alright, I'm in quite the pickle. I am currently in need of desperate aid, as I am bleeding out at about >2k blood directly in front of the Northern Barracks in NWA. I am in need of a bandage, bloodbag, and (presumably) an epipen if I'm out to long- however, as long as we can get the bleeding to stop and get some blood into me I should be fine. I realize this is probably as Danger Close as it gets as far as zombies and snipers, but... if there's anyone kind enough to lend a hand, that'd be grand. For some reason, when I rejoined the server, it spawned me in the middle of Airfield surrounded by a patch of zombies as opposed to a few clicks north where I logged off. Didn't get to make it into the barracks on time. I'm going to try not to sign on until last moment, to preserve the last few drops of blood. I'd rather not die, because I've got an M14, M4A1 CCO, and a Ghillie on me. Anyone out there to lend a (crazy) hand? ^^;

Anyone at all in Airfield? :(

I need medical help, Im down to around 5k hp, and there is a lot of zombies due to a crash site near by. I want to check the loot, thanks I need as much help I am near the middle of the map near stary Add me on skype coolaaron97.

Anyone at all in Airfield? :(

So you're outside of the door to the northern barracks, or in the middle of the airfield?

Hey guys I'm down with a broken leg, any chance I could get a rescue, I'm having trouble getting anyone on steam.

I'm just North of Stary Sobor.

Add me on Skype: SilentBob4367

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Edited by SilentBob367

Hey guys I'm down with a broken leg, any chance I could get a rescue, I'm having trouble getting anyone on steam.

I'm just North of Stary Sobor.

Add me on Skype: SilentBob4367

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Whereabouts North of Stary Sobor?

Need assistance at airfield, have broken leg and almost no blood cause a Mike Tyson zombie almost oneshot me. dont want to loose my gear, please help asap.

Need assistance at airfield, have broken leg and almost no blood cause a Mike Tyson zombie almost oneshot me. dont want to loose my gear, please help asap.

Maybe it WAS Mike Tyson

I'm in Berezino, and I need a blood transfusion. Can anyone help me? My guy is shaking really bad and the painkillers are not helping :(

Maybe it WAS Mike Tyson

I dunno what happened, he ran up to me, hit me once, and I got knocked back and passed out, then bled out while he broke my leg.

So you're outside of the door to the northern barracks, or in the middle of the airfield?

I'm right outside the door of the northern barracks.

I'm right outside the door of the northern barracks.

OK I'm on my way. I'll send you a PM to work out the details.

• Like 1